Male HQ

Experience / Fetish with Uniform (Schools / Army / Security / Police) (Compiled)(NSFW)

Im a foreigner working in singapore..

I had this experience at a hospital in yishun..there was this cisco uniformed malay guy who was peeing at one of the urinals..there are 4 urinals,2 urinals on each wall.. and the one on the cisco uniformed guy was vacant so i pee beside him..

And to my surprise,he had a long cut dick...and that gave me palpitations as he was so hot...

And he finished peeing while im still finishing my business..that was so hot situation..

Im a foreigner working in singapore..

I had this experience at a hospital in yishun..there was this cisco uniformed malay guy who was peeing at one of the urinals..there are 4 urinals,2 urinals on each wall.. and the one on the cisco uniformed guy was vacant so i pee beside him..

And to my surprise,he had a long cut dick...and that gave me palpitations as he was so hot...

And he finished peeing while im still finishing my business..that was so hot situation..

Wow. I want to be in this situation also. Did he know that u looked at his birdy?

Guest hercules

Regulars to hercules spa know that there is a regular there who is a policeman. In early 40s. Heard that he like to be cock control. He like to be milked several times. But he only fuck woman and let woman suck his manly cock. People say his lanjiao is 7 inches

No time to find pics....but local wise...some police guys are quite hunky....from last time Crimewatch host to the more recent ones eg the anti-crime cardboard guy, the cat-rescue policeman and the security guy always around our PM. Even the "acting" ones like Vincent Ng look good in uniform too...haha.

Anyone dare to pee beside a policeman and look at his dick? How would they react if they know that you are trying to see his dick?

I dunno but I see them usually use the cubicle instead of urinal

c2c in npcc uniform? pm

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It seems that if u want to look at police penis while they are peeing, it will be a little bit challenging as their belt duty is often heavy that they dont want to lower their pant

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hahaha sure . When I'm in camp , I used the G apps . Was just trying my luck , but however , I saw new faces in the apps , so I decided to try my luck. As in camp area , distance quite near normally is someone in side the same force perhaps . Chatted with this regular , he came for course . Met him up and did with him in the toilet , it was in the afternoon during the lunch break . Very kinky and exciting . How about you?

Care to describe that SPF regular? :-)

Do u guys know about our local celeb policeman Benjamin Cheah? He got married not long ago.

Personally I find him too soft to be hot and too gay to be straight.

What do you guys think?

Do u guys know about our local celeb policeman Benjamin Cheah? He got married not long ago.

Personally I find him too soft to be hot and too gay to be straight.

What do you guys think?

He strikes me as quite vain and a bit showy. If he wasn't married I would think he's not straight.

But otherwise he's probably a nice guy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, powerrbtm said:

Anyone with school uniform fetish or any current students for fun? Message me 

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14/03/2016 at 8:18 AM, Guest said:

Tell us more about this. Because I have the impression that they cannot unbuckle the utility belt so easily.

Cannot tell here

• G_M locked this topic
Guest Have school uniform girl
On 7/14/2012 at 1:51 AM, Guest james said:

Upper second and sixthform if they differ,but my school had the same uniform from 1st year to sixth formers reditting ther A levels at 20

The girls were allowed to wear trousers so girls looked little different to boys so it made us pretty androgynous

Sorry...there was another thread on uniformed guys esp police....but it was shut down. So i'll post here.

Fireman also uniform, right? Happened to read about this taiwanese fireman 曾弘达 who recently married a japanese girl despite the language gap, well, she did study some mandarin.  

Find the guy quite cute and they look compatible.

20160319004462.jpg

20160319004465.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Experience / Fetish with Uniform (Schools / Army / Security / Police) (Compiled)(NSFW)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic