Male HQ

Topless Guy Staying Together

Guest Gemini80

Guest Gemini80

hihi anyone here staying at a place where all are guys?

I always have wanted to rent a place with all guys (regardless gay or straight) and we can walk around the house doing anything topless...morning wake up can walk around with a woody without feeling paisei.

wonder if u guys have such experience.

Guest Guestbitch

I always have wanted to rent a place with all guys (regardless gay or straight) and we can walk around the house doing anything topless...morning wake up can walk around with a woody without feeling paisei.

I can only think of boy's home or prison...

Don't expect all the participants to be hunks though.

Guest Only DReams

I have stayed in a a house where we all are gays.... nothing happens... we all go on with our own lives.... yes ocassional look see but that's it.... I think what you described above only happens in movies or maybe pxxn haha.... Unless all your occupiers are hornies hehehe :)

Guest Ironrod

This post must be from some kid whom have not been to the army. In the army, you can see all that and more.

Lol I agree with u Gachi. Worst part was last time my camp mate always laugh at me becos after BMT he got 6 pecs on his abs and I don't!!

I was such a disgrace to gay man lol [or use to be lol]

I'm now staying in a rented unit with 4 other guys and 3 girls, all straight. Occasionally, all of us guys would take off our shirts and juz walk into d living room, kitchen or d bathroom, esp during hot days. My roommate is virtually topless all d time when he's indoors. What gives?

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

echoing the post above.

what's stopping you from not wearing a shirt in your current home?

i've known guys who lounge around in underwear or boxers when there are no guests at home. (they go and get dressed (or get nagged to get dressed by their mum) when guests arrive.) it's very practical on warm days without the aircon on.

Edited by hiaoshu

usually my main door is open to allow winds to blow into my house else its very stuffy and humid even with fan on...

since age 18, i have been wearing bxr shorts or bxr briefs (no shorts, no tops) in the house.

my bros will wear bxr shorts (but theirs are with patterns with thicker fabrics) while mine is only ALL white in color n in soft cotton. Even my bxr briefs are mostly white too...

Even the newspaper garangooni men (sometimes young china men, sometimes middle aged men), i also just leave my bxr shorts or bxr brief on when i will bring all the old newspaper or magazines out to them to weigh.

At times i do notice some of them will secretly peek at my bulge when i was standing while they squatting down to tie the newspaper. Sometimes i do squat down to help them arrange and the bulge of mine will be more obivous hehe...

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

usually my main door is open to allow winds to blow into my house else its very stuffy and humid even with fan on...

since age 18, i have been wearing bxr shorts or bxr briefs (no shorts, no tops) in the house.

my bros will wear bxr shorts (but theirs are with patterns with thicker fabrics) while mine is only ALL white in color n in soft cotton. Even my bxr briefs are mostly white too...

Even the newspaper garangooni karang guni ;) men (sometimes young china men, sometimes middle aged men), i also just leave my bxr shorts or bxr brief on when i will bring all the old newspaper or magazines out to them to weigh.

At times i do notice some of them will secretly peek at my bulge when i was standing while they squatting down to tie the newspaper. Sometimes i do squat down to help them arrange and the bulge of mine will be more obivous hehe...

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

thanks for helping to correct my words...

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

thanks for helping to correct my words...

Dun mention it :)

This post must be from some kid whom have not been to the army. In the army, you can see all that and more.

YES. Well said haha.

"A weak man has doubts before his decision. A strong man has them afterwards."

I remember about 10 years back...I went back to visit my old neighbours at Changi village ...walk past 1 of the unit...got shock....its a house full of guys...at least 20 or more.... all in undies....OMG....I kept walking past and stare....Drools !!!!

Yea.... I always thought it would be nice to have guy room mates walking around topless in the apartment... Until I shift to Singapore, and actually have guys who do that! But then, I don't feel anything anymore.... I wonder why.... Guess the grass is always greener on the other side - but once you get to the other side, it doesn't feel so green anymore... hehee...

And yes - these guys are quite cute, and one even where sponge bob boxers... hehhe... :oops:

Many years ago in the early 70s when I first came to Sg and just started working, I rented a room for abt 6 mths in a walk-up apartment in Lorong 1 Geylang. There were 3 bedrooms in the apartment and mine with the one next door share a common balcony. Our doors and windows are alway open to let the breeze in. From the balcony I can look right into the next door room which was shared by about 6 young hunks (real bengs with tattoos and cantonese speaking). They wear only their briefs when in the room and when they walk out to the toilet etc, they will just wrap a towel around. They also are always reading erotic story books or watching erotic movies and will be sporting huge woodies underneath their bulging brief and it was really a feast for my eyes. They have never invited me to their room but once in a while, when any one of them was alone, they will just pop into my room via the balcony and let me give them a helping hand. It was never openly discussed and when I see them in a group, I pretended nothing ever happened. The strange thing is that none of them realised that I have serviced everyone of them. Those were the days.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Many years ago in the early 70s when I first came to Sg and just started working, I rented a room for abt 6 mths in a walk-up apartment in Lorong 1 Geylang. There were 3 bedrooms in the apartment and mine with the one next door share a common balcony. Our doors and windows are alway open to let the breeze in. From the balcony I can look right into the next door room which was shared by about 6 young hunks (real bengs with tattoos and cantonese speaking). They wear only their briefs when in the room and when they walk out to the toilet etc, they will just wrap a towel around. They also are always reading erotic story books or watching erotic movies and will be sporting huge woodies underneath their bulging brief and it was really a feast for my eyes. They have never invited me to their room but once in a while, when any one of them was alone, they will just pop into my room via the balcony and let me give them a helping hand. It was never openly discussed and when I see them in a group, I pretended nothing ever happened. The strange thing is that none of them realised that I have serviced everyone of them. Those were the days.

Gosh, lucky you..!!

• Guest locked this topic