Male HQ

Tony's Incall Massage @ Admiralty

Samson82

Tony who used to operate at Marshiling MRT is now doing free-lance massage. He prefers to do outcall but depending on whether his family members are in or not, you can request to go to his home. For the charges just give him a call at 91004168.

For those who are not familiar with Tony, he is in his mid 50's, stout leaning towards chubby and has a crew cut. Friendly uncle and gay-friendly. He is a certified masseur and has also accumulated many years of chinese tui na skill from young. So besides just massage, he can also do tui na for sports injury and other ailment. Have been treated by him for shoulder injury. 2 thumbs up.

As he is not very educated, I am helping him to post this. He speaks dialect and Mandarin and a bit of English. Hope you can support him. Thanks for reading.

Hi,

I would like to have a massage plus tuina this saturday (20/08/2011) afternoon around 2pm. could you please check with Mr Tony if his house is available?

please give me an email at . to confirm so that I can call him directly for the actual location.

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Regarding Tony's speed in speaking, I too have a similar experience with him but I soon learn that due to his lower educational background, he tends to speak fast and gross over what he wants to say as I think sometimes, it poses a bit of a challenge for him to come out with the words he wants to say. Of course this is just my personal assessment, so see if you agree with this. Let's just focus on what he does best at and that is massage. I understand recently he went to pick up some more skills from an old master. I have a bad frozen shoulder and he actually did some stretching and maneuvering for me and that really helped to loosen the shoulder a fair bit.

• 1 month later...
Tony who used to operate at Marshiling MRT is now doing free-lance massage. He prefers to do outcall but depending on whether his family members are in or not, you can request to go to his home. For the charges just give him a call at 91004168. For those who are not familiar with Tony, he is in his mid 50's, stout leaning towards chubby and has a crew cut. Friendly uncle and gay-friendly. He is a certified masseur and has also accumulated many years of chinese tui na skill from young. So besides just massage, he can also do tui na for sports injury and other ailment. Have been treated by him for shoulder injury. 2 thumbs up. As he is not very educated, I am helping him to post this. He speaks dialect and Mandarin and a bit of English. Hope you can support him. Thanks for reading.

i've tried few home-based masseurs but still find tony's tui na skill better than the others. for those who are into serious massage, i strongly recommend tony to u.

Guest Yew Kong
i've tried few home-based masseurs but still find tony's tui na skill better than the others. for those who are into serious massage, i strongly recommend tony to u.

not many homebased masseurs can do tui na, unless they are certified and with tui na experienced. shld call and ask b4 making the appt. otherwise shld go to tcm instead.

• 1 month later...

Sharing my experience with Tony.

My primary objective:

To "loosen" my whole body (especially since my last massage experience was two years back) and to alleviate soreness/tightness in my ankle that felt like it was pressing on a nerve.

Overall experience in meeting above objective:

On a scale of 1 - 10, I am happy to rate Tony a 8.5 in meeting my objective.

Reasons:

My earlier massage experiences years ago were mainly centred around sensuous or deep tissue type of massages. As I wanted a massage that was more towards therapy-based massage, I decided to try Tony out after reading about his massage in this forum.

In terms of physical environment, the massage was done on a proper massage bed in his master bedroom. Customers are able to use the attaching toilet if required. His home may be a tad messy, so Tony is not one that you will want to go to if you desire fanciful and spa-like setting when doing your massage.

In terms of his tuina style massage skills, Tony certainly met up to expectations. There were moments where I was grimacing, but not to the point of being in tears, as he was massaging my acu-points to relieve "blockages" all over my body. If requested Tony is able to do sensuous and be more gentle by doing oil-based massage but then that would probably not be meeting my objective. I had moments of relief when he contorted my limbs and body and I could hear my "bones" creaking. As I booked a 1.5hr session, Tony was thorough in covering every part of my body and repeating the cycle for my more problematic areas. Towards the end of the massage, he concentrated on massaging my neck, face and head, which was quite relaxing to me that I found myself dozing off momentarily.

Overall, I did feel my body more relaxed and loosened up; and the soreness from my ankle relieved, but then he is no miracle healer, so I am not expecting the soreness in my ankle to go away with just one visit.

Tony is friendly and definitely PLU friendly. He has a mix of straight and PLU customers, so if you are wondering how to steer your conversation with him towards gay topics, you probably just need to inform him that you found out about him through an online forum and he will know how to react and/or adjust his massage accordingly, if requested.

Tony is thinking of going for a short break around the Christmas holidays so do text (in Chinese) him to check his availability.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi all, I am posted this message on behlalf of Tony Lim (formerly operated at Marsiling MRT Station)

Wef. 01 Aug 2012, Tony will provide his massage service at Blk 304, W'lands St 31 xxxx (approx 5 mins walk from Marsiling MRT Station). He has his own room located within the premises of Happy Hair & Beauty Unisex Salon (facing Orange Valley Nursing Home). His charges as follows :-

Tuina - $50/hour

Oil Massage : $60/hour

Contact No. 9100 4168

• 2 weeks later...

Went for Tony's massage today.

Ambience: I would rate it 4/10. It's basically located inside a hair saloon, no toilet no shower. The space is rather look like a store room maybe.... But it's not that messy, if you can live with it, it should be fine.

Skill: I would rate him 9/10. Good strength, press to the point and with good stroke.

He does tuina, traditional Chinese massage and oil massage. I went for 1.5 hours oil massage for $90 and it's a good experience. Definitely going back there again....

Cheers,

Kian

Edited by Alain T

Went few days back.. just my little feedback..

Place - the room is quite small.. messy.. got aircon setup.. but dun feel the coolness..

Service - after i ask for oil massage.. he told me to strip till myunderwear.. and thoughout the massage.. i was left in my underwear state.. even when turn around.. nv bothering to cover with some blanket etc...

Since am quite a shy guy... so i did feel quite uneasy.. i was expectling he will let me change to a short..

Uncle is quite friendly

Massage - i seldom massage.. but everytime when i receive a massage, my body esp my leg will be very pain.. and sometime even wanna feel like crying...

however when he massaging my back... i hardly feel anything... he seem no form or wat i dunno... as i was thinking this he already completed and ask me turn around... i was like zzzzz

before he massage i actually feel like telling him not to do on my head/face... but i thought 1hrs oil maybe no time for tat... so i din mention to him..

End up he wasted alot of time on my head n face... i was like.... sian...

As i thought the massage gonna to end... he did surprise me by dripping some oil on my chest and started to hard rub my chest.. and he end every rub with a finisher across my nipple... my dick then get semi hard immediatly... this is first time i experience oil massage got massage chest one.. he spend quite sometime on it.. then move on to my underwear area...

He use his palm and directly pat on my private parts... at least got 20 times.. wat a weird massage...

Anyway th e whole thing was just so so.. just that the chest part was quite shiok... he got promoting his tuina to me.. maybe i try it one of these days... zzzz

• 2 weeks later...

Went for Tony for massage lately, here is my review:

Place: Quite spacious compared to last time nearby Masling MRT, there was a cubicle compared now is a room though a little bit messy.

Attitude: Very polite and gay friendly. He would chat with you if you want to or he just keep quiet and concentrate his job.

Skill: Proper strength and good stroke. Can work on dedicated areas where require extra care.

Price: Reasonable.

Location: Quite OK, near Masling MRT with I think around 5 mins walking distance.

Uncle Tony is a mature married uncle in his 50s, stocky to chubby build,

Has already signed up his tuina package. 5 + 1 ( Buy 5 free 1 time). Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

He rented a space there.  It does not comes with a room but only a curtain.  You can be assured that there is full privacy as you can be naked during the massage.  Nobody will comes in when there is someone inside so do not worry.  I would have say that his skill is good (at least to my liking).  If you are doing oil massage, is $60 per hour. Without oil is $50 per hour.  Give it a try if you want a good massage.

• 2 weeks later...

Not just a good massage from Tony but he is one of the few who knew how to 'catch' acupressure points.  A true gem of masseur that I will definitely go back to him.

I just came back from his People Park Centre outlet.  It is very easy to find as it is along the main road just outside the bus stop.  I was apprehensive initially but he started to do his acupressure massage, I was impressed.  I started to trust that his guy was quite good so I just simply relax and let him do his job.  He eventually loosen my body with his techniques and it was really good.  So good, that I dozed off now and then.  It was like he has press a button in me that released my blockages.

If you want a really good massage and if you have a stiff body, he is the one that I would recommend. 

However, you would need to converse in Chinese or Hokkien to communicate with him, even during the massage so that he could adjust his pressure or his style to suit you.  Oh, please call him instead of SMS.  I sms him and he called me back though.

Glad that Tony is back in town where it is more accessible than his Marsiling home. After a long absence, I tried him again and his skill has improved even more. I went there with very fatigued back and shoulder ache and he managed to give me a good tui na and massage I have not experienced for the longest time. He is still his usual humble and friendly self. Probably the lesser known side of him is that he is a great vegetarian cook too but I hope we don't hassle him to cook us good meals each time we meet him. He lives a simple life on vegetarian diet and is a devout Buddhist. Although he is making ends meet, he told me he is not complaining. I do hope more will patronise him as he says he needs referral for his keeps. Shop environment is, as mentioned by a few members, less than ideal. But somehow once you are into the session, you probably are blissfully unaware of your surrounding. He is that good............

I tried tony. He is friendly and has very good masage skills. You won't regret it although it is slightly expensive.

this is quite true.

having also tried harrison once where it is $60 with oil but for 1 1/2 hours.

with longer time, harrison is more thorough and appeared more dedicated.

haha!!!!!!, but one small difference, tony went extremely close, as though teasing the senstive spots.

this is quite true.

having also tried harrison once where it is $60 with oil but for 1 1/2 hours.

with longer time, harrison is more thorough and appeared more dedicated.

haha!!!!!!, but one small difference, tony went extremely close, as though teasing the senstive spots.

Is Harrison also home-based ? can't find his stats from the liist.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Guys, 

Please stick to the topic on Tony's massage and not dwell too much on people private lives, as it is none of your biz.

Also please do not write anything that may indirectly get them into unnecessary trouble, as this is a public forum, and can be googled. 

So please keep to the topic.

• 4 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Tony's Incall Massage @ Admiralty