Male HQ

How To Blend In A Gay Sauna?

Guest guest

A bit of all? Haha no la just be confident of yourself. I'm sure guys would feed off your good energy. And if you don't get anyone, there's always another time. :)

Fully agree with Jeeves! Be yourself, be confident, by faith... Everyone is unique, just different people has different preference.

do one need to fit into the crowd. have something to offer.at least a decent body , hugh cock or all depend on luck.

Nothing to worry, just go and have a good time.

All sizes and shapes, big or small dicks, good or ugly, always have their admirer.

no one can see how u like.. well barely. so u just go in there and the "good bodies" all look just about the same so u will blend in just fine.

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

For a moment i thought the initial post on how to blend sounded like a reporter or policeman under cover. Lol.

The universal way to blend in a sauna is the towel. In a sauna, rarely anyone will ask about yr name, your religion, your education, your job and your income. You are a body wrapped with a towel.

Okie, i am stereotyping cos i know people can make friends in a sauna.

just be yourself, it is already so hard to be someone else you are not, let alone you are almost naked.

do you mean blend in as in not easily noticed and just like everyone else?

well if you are good looking and have a hot bod, you won't be able to blend in at all. :rolleyes:

• Guest locked this topic