Male HQ

The Four Tans - Presidential Hopeful

Guest Erotictales

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Geez...

Among the 4 Tans. I find Tan Jee Say quite manly and handsome, very daddy type.

I believe he is a very attractive guy when he was young. Do you guy see the same as I see?

Among the 4 Tans. I find Tan Jee Say quite manly and handsome, very daddy type. I believe he is a very attractive guy when he was young. Do you guy see the same as I see?

OMG. You just read my mind.

I find him pretty manly and handsome, seriously agree he must have been hot when he was young.

My mind and body are in conflict over who to vote.

He really has a nice smile. :oops:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Ya, at his age he still maintain that baby face wrinkles. So fortunate. Will vote for him if I want to see his photos everywhere in schools and public places ;) .

Yea, it's impt to vote for a gd looking president! TJS still has that charm. Besides maintaing those looks at his age, he is so highly successful in society. Impressive man =)

Dr T.T doesn't 'look' as eligible though he seems the most popular.. we need a portrait of someone better looking than that to be hung in schools and governmental organisations..

But oh well.. what can i say.. I'm still not eligible for voting.

Guest imseeker

If it boils down to looks as the basis of selection... it is not how appealing they are but by the vibe they give off...only one can make it...

The doctor.

The rest just do not give you any sense of assurance...all seem to have hidden agendas and selfish goals.

http://www.temasekreview.com/2011/08/17/netizens-disappointed-with-performance-of-tan-cheng-bock-at-st-roundtable-discussion/

I know fairly well about each one...that's why I said from the start "If it boils down to looks as the basis of selection". If we are to scrutinize by their qualifications, their character and their strength and weaknesses, their past successes and failures (known or mostly unknown and unreported), it would be a different take.

Guest Broken Mountain

I know fairly well about each one...that's why I said from the start "If it boils down to looks as the basis of selection". If we are to scrutinize by their qualifications, their character and their strength and weaknesses, their past successes and failures (known or mostly unknown and unreported), it would be a different take.

Which politician is not deceptive? We vote not for perfection but one that is less telling than the others and more caring than the rest. In between looks count too. Thus the choice is not difficult to make. I have already found my hero.

Which politician is not deceptive? We vote not for perfection but one that is less telling than the others and more caring than the rest. In between looks count too. Thus the choice is not difficult to make. I have already found my hero.

I did not infer nor say anything about politicians being deceptive but I merely pointing out to Imseeker that I am aware too of the background of each of the four candidates and why I chose the doctor if selection was solely based on look, it is merely because he appears less scheming or more trustable....

Of course, in reality it doesn't work that way...I could also say the doctor looks more trusting is a result of him being more senior in age and he does not invoke that much of a caution...but who would know, right?

If not, there wouldn't be such saying as "Never judge a book by its cover".

Even now, we can't be sure what they are campaigning for is truly how they will run if and when they are elected.

We can only hope whatever we know or is made known to us through the media is as complete and truthfully reported in order we could make the right choice of whom to vote into the Office.

OMG... i find the 4 Tan's CMI lor... all seem to have evil tail hiding behind their back.

Too bad SR Nathan he don't intend to continue if not i sure vote for him. Cos he is the most neutral and bo chap President I ever see.

=X

I get that nagging sense of forebode as well that all of them has a bad hidden agenda...don't feel good voting for either of them.

Icy_ter: You nailed it when you described Nathan as bochup! hahaha Isn't this what is best for the system? Just a figure and no action ? Good for system bad for people.

I listened to the speeches by the Presidential candidates last night and as much as I kept a very open mind, my support is still inclined towards the doctor.

The ex-civil-servant-turned-crusader-against-the-system TJS just don't seem to have moved on from the GE at all! This is a Presidential election not the GE! Making the whole Presidential election sounds like a conspiracy and he's the only good guy. I wonder why no one in his camp advised him not to smile so much. It's creepy! He kept harping on the fact that the rest were from PAP and he's not...but have he forgotten he was once a product of the system too? Why must the focus be on this and not on what he is able to do? I personally feel it only made him look bad. I did seriously consider him as a choice but he does not invoke any sense of comfort or trust. He lost the opportunity to win people over. He still reeked strongly of his own personal political agenda even as he runs for President.

The remaining two - one's too slick and greasy (contrived) while the other is just LC.

It seems we have a decision to make..to vote one out of four into Office but it doesn't seem there's a choice at all.

Out of all our past and current office-bearers, the late Mr Wee Kim Wee was truly one who fit the bill 100%.

I missed him.

TJS is not neutral. few months ago he wanted to raid the reserves he is ment to safe guard as our president, if he wins the election, he will want to raid more than 60billion! worse is he is a member of SDP under CHEE SOON JUAN. will he would be president be influenced or worst case take instructions from CHEE SOON JUAN or NSP's Nicole Seah? he could be using the position of the President of Singapore as a steeping stone for the Opposition cause. all this is not above politics. to be the president of singapore, you need to earn that right. this TJS did not earn any right.

he claimed he was not related to PAP unlike the rest of the Tans. what utter rubbish is he saying, who did he worked for for 5 years? a certain ex prime minister pf singapore? what about EDB? ok EDB is a stat board, GCT? he had ties with the PAP. TJS looks like a very very disgruntled ex employee with a massive axe to grind against his ex employer. vote for him at your risk.

TJS is not neutral. few months ago he wanted to raid the reserves he is ment to safe guard as our president, if he wins the election, he will want to raid more than 60billion! worse is he is a member of SDP under CHEE SOON JUAN. will he would be president be influenced or worst case take instructions from CHEE SOON JUAN or NSP's Nicole Seah? he could be using the position of the President of Singapore as a steeping stone for the Opposition cause. all this is not above politics. to be the president of singapore, you need to earn that right. this TJS did not earn any right. he claimed he was not related to PAP unlike the rest of the Tans. what utter rubbish is he saying, who did he worked for for 5 years? a certain ex prime minister pf singapore? what about EDB? ok EDB is a stat board, GCT? he had ties with the PAP. TJS looks like a very very disgruntled ex employee with a massive axe to grind against his ex employer. vote for him at your risk.

Stop it already, gstc82.

You have made tens of posts here are so pro-establishment / pro-PAP, it makes people wonder whether you're a PAP card-carrying member.

You are free to believe whatever you believe in. Just don't impose your opinions on others or slam others for holding different opinions. GM was right when he said you have 公主病!

Stop it already, gstc82. You have made tens of posts here are so pro-establishment / pro-PAP, it makes people wonder whether you're a PAP card-carrying member. You are free to believe whatever you believe in. Just don't impose your opinions on others or slam others for holding different opinions. GM was right when he said you have 公主病!

I am not aware what gstc82 may have written in other topics or what his political affiliation is but what he had commented about TJS is nothing twisted or false. TJS in his Presidency campaign did not appear to come forward to serve with the intention for the good of the country and in fact, just from his speech given last night, it doesn't need any guessing to see that he has stronger political reason to stand for election and after hearing his speech, I am all the more compelled to believe at this moment, he is not suitable to be the President of Singapore.

Time and time again, many have pointed out that BW is a forum and I do not feel gstc82 imposing his opinion on anyone.

If you can't share your thoughts objectively, please do not start hurling unkind remarks at others.

I am not aware what gstc82 may have written in other topics or what his political affiliation is but what he had commented about TJS is nothing twisted or false. TJS in his Presidency campaign did not appear to come forward to serve with the intention for the good of the country and in fact, just from his speech given last night, it doesn't need any guessing to see that he has stronger political reason to stand for election and after hearing his speech, I am all the more compelled to believe at this moment, he is not suitable to be the President of Singapore.

Time and time again, many have pointed out that BW is a forum and I do not feel gstc82 imposing his opinion on anyone.

If you can't share your thoughts objectively, please do not start hurling unkind remarks at others.

For someone who admits he is not aware of what gstc82 has posted in other topics, you are sure able to conclude fast enough that you do not feel gstc82 is imposing his opinion on anyone.

Have you clicked his profile and read through his posts yet?

It's so easy for you to judge/label others as irrational and unkind when their views don't happen to be the same as yours, isn't it?

May I suggest that you at least do some homework before you go around judging others.

And given the amount of time you've spent dissing all the Presidential candidates save for Dr Tan Cheng Bock, one wonders just whose political agenda you are trying to advance.

For someone who admits he is not aware of what gstc82 has posted in other topics, you are sure able to conclude fast enough that you do not feel gstc82 is imposing his opinion on anyone. Have you clicked his profile and read through his posts yet? It's so easy for you to judge/label others as irrational and unkind when their views don't happen to be the same as yours, isn't it? May I suggest that you at least do some homework before you go around judging others. And given the amount of time you've spent dissing all the Presidential candidates save for Dr Tan Cheng Bock, one wonders just whose political agenda you are trying to advance.

I don't need to do any homework because as I said, I am not aware of what he may have written or his political affinity is but it is solely based on what he has written in this particular entry that matters.

Did he force anyone to believe what he said?

What he expressed was solely his belief and man, if you don't buy it, don't believe in it but there is no need for abusive name calling.

I judge no one. You judged. In no way did I say anyone was being irrational but labelling other with Princess syndrome, that is unkind.

Go back to where I started, I said I would have voted for the doctor if it was based solely on look but after hearing all the speeches, I will go with him.

Did I force my view on you? Did I ask you or anyone in the forum to vote for the doctor?

Before you comment, perhaps you should read carefully before shooting off a response.

huh, thanks for 'remembering' what i posted 'politically'. well, dear 'opposition' lover. we are voting for the President of Singapore. this is not GE2011. i dun think I am that 'influential' that i can tilt people against the 'opposition' or against 'TJS'. i am not that 'powerfull'. what i do notice is that these 'opposition lovers' are very defensive and will prounce on anyone who they think is standing with the 'PAP'. To these 'opposition lovers' those who are Pro PAP are lesser singaporeans, are less worthy than these 'pro opposition lovers' i kinda think these 'opposition lovers' are kinda arrogrant and oppresive. i wonder what will happen if the leaders of these 'opposition lovers' are elected one day, will singapore silde in2 a police state where only views and tots of these 'opposition lovers' are the 'NEW accepted'. so what if one is a supporter of PAP, WP, NSP or whatever P.

JBBB whoever you are, readers of BW are grown adult gay man, not teenagers who are ezily swayed. and please do not use other people's name to condemn me lah, you think u still in secondary school is it? and by the way JBBB, what makes you think i support the 'establishment'? and so what if i am all for the establishment? its my right and who are you or who you think you are to take away my right?

Guest Matured Citizen

It would be more interesting if you guys look into the background of the President's Office.

Why it was created towards a Custodian role on our reserves and holding the second key.

For starters, the majority government of the day created it. At that point in time, most President's were "reccommended" by parliament and came from the trade unions or the likes that were affiiated. Needless to say, it is plain obvious that the ex Presidents were all "yes" men, with the exception of the late Mr. Ong Teng Cheong, who, towards the latter part of his presidency stood his grounds.

The citerior of a would-be candidate are such that most who meet the rules are from GICs or government companies like NOL. They know very well that successful individual (Bankers or bussiness men) would not be keen on the Presidency thus they thought they were assured of a "yes man" president all the way. But times have changed and will continually keep on changing. The populace has matured and cannot be spoon fed or force ruled by a majority party government anymore. All rules and regulations were always to the advantage of the government of the day, but as the saying goes: .."...the pendulum swings both ways.."

dear JBBB, did i hit a raw nerve and hit the bullseye abt TJS that you came up with such a strong attack on me? what you did just re-enforced what i said and i THANK YOU for it. and what i wrote is PUBLIC information and not some 'deep dark secret' that only i know.

TRUTH is TJS said he is not related with the PAP unlike the other 3 Tans, well JBBB, TRUTH is TJS worked as the right hand man of the ex prime minister of singapore, if that job is not related to the PAP, well which non PAP singapore prime minister is TJS refering 2? TJS worked for years for GCT, he is more with the PAP than TKL!!! he also worked for the EDB!! well, JBBB, I think TJS was more PRO ESTABLISHMENT than i can ever ever be as the only association I have with PAP was when i attended the PAP Kindergarden! so what rubbish is TJS saying? so thank you once again JBBB.

and JBBB, so what if I am PRO PAP or a PAP member or PAP 'card carrying member'? seriously so what? and BTW, i am not a pro pap, pap member or whatever pap. if i am, i will definately admit it as there is nothing wrong with being a PAP member.

dear JBBB, did i hit a raw nerve and hit the bullseye abt TJS that you came up with such a strong attack on me? what you did just re-enforced what i said and i THANK YOU for it. and what i wrote is PUBLIC information and not some 'deep dark secret' that only i know.

TRUTH is TJS said he is not related with the PAP unlike the other 3 Tans, well JBBB, TRUTH is TJS worked as the right hand man of the ex prime minister of singapore, if that job is not related to the PAP, well which non PAP singapore prime minister is TJS refering 2? TJS worked for years for GCT, he is more with the PAP than TKL!!! he also worked for the EDB!! well, JBBB, I think TJS was more PRO ESTABLISHMENT than i can ever ever be as the only association I have with PAP was when i attended the PAP Kindergarden! so what rubbish is TJS saying? so thank you once again JBBB.

and JBBB, so what if I am PRO PAP or a PAP member or PAP 'card carrying member'? seriously so what? and BTW, i am not a pro pap, pap member or whatever pap. if i am, i will definately admit it as there is nothing wrong with being a PAP member.

One post by JBBB can trigger off 2 longwinded grandmother's story responses from you??

Why don't you just stay away from politics and focus on your deceased dog, you weren't so annoying when talking about your dead dog.

i have a stalker? hahaha! wow, i really hit a nerve that triggered panic among you opposition die hard lovers that you guys can launch an attack on a regular singaporean.

anyway, dog died almost a year, and yes i still miss her but life goes on? and thank you once again for confirming what i said abt TJS!

Edited by gstc82

actually i dun really wanna talk much abt PE2011, but hey, since JBBB and my 'fan' opened a can of worms,

TAN JEE SAY said his platform for PE2011 as 'independant from the PAP'. huh, what utter crap and rubbish.

from wiki

''Tan attended University College, Oxford, on a Government Overseas Merit Scholarship.[1] He graduated with a degree in Philosophy, Politics and Economics.[2]

Tan was a member of the civil service for 11 years, including six years in the Ministry of Trade and Industry from 1979 to 1985.[2] He rose to become Deputy Director for Economic and Manpower Planning.[1] During that period, he served concurrently as secretary to Albert Winsemius, the government's economic adviser.[1]

He went on to serve as then-Deputy Prime Minister Goh Chok Tong's principal private secretary from 1985 to 1990.[1][3]

He left the civil service in 1990 and entered the finance industry, where he has worked for more than a decade.[1][2] Tan became director of corporate finance of Deutsche Morgan Grenfell in 1990.[1] He then became head of Peregrine Capital Singapore in 1994.[1] He was regional managing director for AIB Govett, an asset management company, from 1997 to 2001.[4]''

11 years with the PAP government and had education paid for by the PAP government! thats very independant. well, remember president bill clinton also said he did not have sex with that monica woman and what happened? all these politicians sure knows how to twist words to their favour. lol.

Guest In Great Desires....

WHATEVER......

All Politics are dirty but who cares. I still find Tan Jee Say is such a price catch. So what, are you going to screw me for my lust? Take me out of all of logics because my ears are shut from nonsense except with an open horny heart for my handsome president. I am in lust, my sexual mode is high and that matters. Whether you are friend or foe, if you captured my gay eyes, you are free to take me whole. Come and get me or I will get you....*groaning in pleasure*.......did you get my message yet. *more groaning*

dun b surprised the people who r into these old guys r ahpeks themselves, quite gross la ahpek and ahpek, anyway seen better looking old guys, these 4 "Tans" r damn ugly sorry again no offense, and please dun be idiots by voting based on looks.

• Guest locked this topic