Male HQ

Care To Share About Your Love/sex Life? :)

Guest Guest

well...i met my bf when we were in secondary school. i first saw him in the general office talking to the clerk. right away i knew i was attracted to him. the next thing i knew.. i was in the same class as him the following year. i tried to talk to him but was kinda shy. soon i eased up to him and we started to msn each other. right before our after our mid year exams, i went to his house to hang out with him. we watched horror movies, comedies and watched random youtube videos. i didn't want to go back cos i was enjoying myself very much so i decided to stay over. somehow when i said i was gonna stay over, his face lid up (not sure if it was me or what until now). then around midnight, i started talking about my past to him (had a rough one) then i asked if i could hold his hand. he agreed, miraculously. then, he told me his. i felt so attached to him. after he finished, he suggested we went to the bed. his bed was a single bed and we just lay there (hands still together ;D) then he turned his head facing me and i faced back. i don't know what got into me but i kissed him. amazingly he kissed back. i felt this warm feeling in my chest and i knew i loved him. we kissed for the rest of the night i think cause the next thing i know. he was in my arms when i awake and i just lay there, smelling his hair. we got together since up till now and i still love him. though he can be very sensitive at times and will give me the silent treatment. i do my best to make it up to him. and try to spend as much time with him as i can. we're not out except to a few close friends but i really hope this will not end. :)

Guest Bear kor kor

Short version: (both of us just above 18 and this is before internet(1997) is available to many people) He(a chubby classmate my favourite type) ask me about masturbation.

Then he said very curious about other guy cock.

I go with him into a shopping center toilet.

Mutual hj.

After embarrassed,Avoided each other.

4 or 5 wk later,He score badly on his test asked me for help.

I tutored and study with him for 3 month.He pass the mid term exam.

Then He is curious again.

Went to another mall toilet,let him suck me, my first bj.

After that, Studied with him for a while.

Then i did something stupid and said "I love you" followed by "it's a joke" in chinese,

And we drifted apart because we were so young then.and maybe he is not comfortable with being gay or bi.

And the rest is history for me at least.

looks like he's

Short version: (both of us just above 18 and this is before internet(1997) is available to many people) He(a chubby classmate my favourite type) ask me about masturbation.

Then he said very curious about other guy cock.

I go with him into a shopping center toilet.

Mutual hj.

After embarrassed,Avoided each other.

4 or 5 wk later,He score badly on his test asked me for help.

I tutored and study with him for 3 month.He pass the mid term exam.

Then He is curious again.

Went to another mall toilet,let him suck me, my first bj.

After that, Studied with him for a while.

Then i did something stupid and said "I love you" followed by "it's a joke" in chinese,

And we drifted apart because we were so young then.and maybe he is not comfortable with being gay or bi.

And the rest is history for me at least.

looks like he's confused. wonder how he is now :)

well...i met my bf when we were in secondary school. i first saw him in the general office talking to the clerk. right away i knew i was attracted to him. the next thing i knew.. i was in the same class as him the following year. i tried to talk to him but was kinda shy. soon i eased up to him and we started to msn each other. right before our after our mid year exams, i went to his house to hang out with him. we watched horror movies, comedies and watched random youtube videos. i didn't want to go back cos i was enjoying myself very much so i decided to stay over. somehow when i said i was gonna stay over, his face lid up (not sure if it was me or what until now). then around midnight, i started talking about my past to him (had a rough one) then i asked if i could hold his hand. he agreed, miraculously. then, he told me his. i felt so attached to him. after he finished, he suggested we went to the bed. his bed was a single bed and we just lay there (hands still together ;D) then he turned his head facing me and i faced back. i don't know what got into me but i kissed him. amazingly he kissed back. i felt this warm feeling in my chest and i knew i loved him. we kissed for the rest of the night i think cause the next thing i know. he was in my arms when i awake and i just lay there, smelling his hair. we got together since up till now and i still love him. though he can be very sensitive at times and will give me the silent treatment. i do my best to make it up to him. and try to spend as much time with him as i can. we're not out except to a few close friends but i really hope this will not end. :)

woooooooooooooooh.............

so sweet sia..

ha ha

all the best to u ya

;-)

Awww.... you are so lucky to go through this experience. Savour it.... Not many people... or rather - very, very rare, where we experience, or encounter ppl who has experienced these kind of high school sweetheart moments... nowadays, in the scene, we have to be so cautious for those on the prowl for action only... hmm...

So to the both of you- things may get rough at times, but as long as the both of you perservere, there's nothing that can come in between you....

:thumb:

Very nice & sweet.. Beyond words of describtion.

All the best of luck..

:)

All hail, the night was tranquil and the path was barren. It was paradise for the adventurous under a star-lit sky. The pre-arranged encounter of two flamboyant young men exchanging glances was imminently interrupted when one realised another hunk chasing fervently from behind. Gasp! What does the third party already with a drenched running vest sticking onto his taut chest want with these two slim and silk-skinned boys... one of them going all nude and the other half nude and he himself all wet... is there a dark lacuna that the heavens cannot witness such eternal release of the sperms?

When hands intertwined and torsos slumbered against each other: the menage a trois at Pangsua. The sludge gushing and the crickets buzzing, an occasional baby bat in search of the succulent fruits, now enjoined by the cascading moans of three strangers on the eve of the Sabbath. When liquids were secreted, the creepy anthropods scurryed towards the viscosity, for which they had cared less of, for having their tentacles sunken in such a godsent milky oasis is such jocund delight! Shame to you who could only peeped. Till the next witching hour, we'll fxxk again...

All hail, the night was tranquil and the path was barren. It was paradise for the adventurous under a star-lit sky. The pre-arranged encounter of two flamboyant young men exchanging glances was imminently interrupted when one realised another hunk chasing fervently from behind. Gasp! What does the third party already with a drenched running vest sticking onto his taut chest want with these two slim and silk-skinned boys... one of them going all nude and the other half nude and he himself all wet... is there a dark lacuna that the heavens cannot witness such eternal release of the sperms? When hands intertwined and torsos slumbered against each other: the menage a trois at Pangsua. The sludge gushing and the crickets buzzing, an occasional baby bat in search of the succulent fruits, now enjoined by the cascading moans of three strangers on the eve of the Sabbath. When liquids were secreted, the creepy anthropods scurryed towards the viscosity, for which they had cared less of, for having their tentacles sunken in such a godsent milky oasis is such jocund delight! Shame to you who could only peeped. Till the next witching hour, we'll fxxk again...

that is erotic...

• Guest locked this topic