Male HQ

Asian New Face

Guest tintin

Guest tintin

His name is 柯震东. He acted in a movie <那些年,我们一起追的女孩> which is now showing in Taiwan and suddenly, becomes the "poster boy" even among the gay community. 柯震東在《那》片中,呈現出不少青春無限的回憶,就連「男孩子第一次的性探險」打手槍也都幾近逼真背部全裸的呈現. :clap: :thumb:

20110812_it_sen_KeZhenDong_img_main.jpg

1079726512.jpg

Extra News:

柯震東 20歲還和老爸晚安吻# d) o4 c' I8 u" ^ :blink:

TT1069同志貼圖交友網" I2 S0 X# F3 A

中國時報【林志勳/台北報導】0 R- e: [$ e% e$ V- D) t

; T# [6 W D5 C' W& L; U! V& k

電影《那些年,我們一起追的女孩》口碑場票房至18日破2670萬,17日晚慶功宴成爆料大會。男主角柯震東被爆20歲了,還跟老爸卿卿我我,睡前要Kiss一下才好眠。

$ ^ R- }: h0 H, @3 g

也參演的柯震東爸爸,對日前兒子爆父子在家都光溜溜、不穿衣說:「沒有啦,他亂講的啦!」柯震東說:「就是有啊,你只拿枕頭遮住重要部位!」父子感情好,柯爸爆兒子至今每晚睡前還是跟爸爸親親道晚安:「鼻頭一下、臉頰一下、嘴巴一下。」眾人慫恿下,父子示範男男吻,一旁的哈林被嚇到。 :oops:

6535567-2629670.jpg

He doesnt look too twinky for a 20 yo.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

His face looks Korean which is the in thing now in East Asian market of entertainment. His body probably suits the teen fan market , not too buff and not too intimidating, but for the gay market his nipples are too low, his chest is saggy and droopy and his pecs are not defined , no cleavage , but he has all the time in the world, he is only twenty, by twenty five he will blossom into a full sexy body, if he finds a good body trainer for his personal use

His face looks Korean which is the in thing now in East Asian market of entertainment. His body probably suits the teen fan market , not too buff and not too intimidating, but for the gay market his nipples are too low, his chest is saggy and droopy and his pecs are not defined , no cleavage , but he has all the time in the world, he is only twenty, by twenty five he will blossom into a full sexy body, if he finds a good body trainer for his personal use

I liked, definitely my kinda of guy, his face alr made me droopy. Wished I could get a bf liked him, I'm still single!

• Guest locked this topic