Male HQ

Quiet Pool And Guidelines

Guest Guest

With Kallang pool affected by the construction works nearby, is there any other pool that is nearly as quiet? by this I mean few children running around making a lot of noise where I can swim and tan in peace. Since I work during office hours, looking for a pool that is quiet outside of office hours.

The next thing is anyone got any links to the new guidelines for the pools regarding swimwear and which pools are affected or is it all of them?

With Kallang pool affected by the construction works nearby, is there any other pool that is nearly as quiet? by this I mean few children running around making a lot of noise where I can swim and tan in peace. Since I work during office hours, looking for a pool that is quiet outside of office hours.

The next thing is anyone got any links to the new guidelines for the pools regarding swimwear and which pools are affected or is it all of them?

out of office hours, to get a tan can only be over Sat and Sun, rite? But these 2 days are mostly crowded n noisy with kids and families.. so if u need a good quiet swim or tan, ur last resort is to take annual leave for that day.

as for guidelines on swimwear, so far the safest swimwear are those normal ones and square trunks... For thongs or g-strings or RIOs, you can bring along and ask the lifeguard or the entrance counter if you are allowed to wear it.

in 2007 - mid 2009, i wear RIO (side is < 1' and back is 3/4 coverage of your butt) swimwear for swim and tan at clementi pool and i loved the tanned line.. but from Jul 2009, this type of RIO was no longer allowed .. so sad... sob sob sob..

now my tanned line is back to the type with side 1.5" and back full coverage of butt ...

I brought the RIO swimwear along and asked the lifeguard there and they said OK to wear during 2007 - mid 2009.

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Thanks for your help Undies. Just out of curiosity, where do you go now to suntan nowadays?

at various pools such as clementi, bt batok, jurong east... wat about you?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

at various pools such as clementi, bt batok, jurong east... wat about you?

used to tan at kallang, now looking for alt place.

can tan at private pools la, then you can get your sexy tan lines back!!!

any suggestions?

can tan at private pools la, then you can get your sexy tan lines back!!!

i know private pools can do that but those are from condos .. any suggestions where can get such pool? do you have any ?

• Guest locked this topic