Male HQ

Beautiful & Emo Songs We Remember That Stays With Us (Compiled)

oralb

GKS小哥:生日快樂.

大弟我沒什麼貴重可送你, 就請你在這喝洒.

Guest_明星

小弟酒量不好,还恳请您多多包涵。你对“我怎么舍得你难过”的反响,我也感到格外欣慰。其实我挺钟爱这部网络小说。看了这部电影的不少画面、感情的挣扎后,我与他都吓了一跳,怎么这么相似,甚至连浪漫的调情画面都如出一辙!还记得他与我看这部影片时,从开始到落幕,甚至归途中,他一直牢牢握住我的手。。。。

说酒。。。嗯。。。除了李白的《将进酒》,还有古今文人墨客作品中的酒外,就还是如此浮光掠影般模糊,实际上,这一辈子仅喝了8杯酒。全都在中国碍于合约与情面而喝的。也许中国伙伴特喜欢见我脸上泛起红红的酒晕。。。。

这里是第九杯。虚拟的。蛮特别的。

您点送的这首歌我从没听过,好特别。中国风十足,我太喜欢了!在完全洋化的新加坡能收到东方的盛情,讶异之余,也蛮实在的。

谢了。干吧! :o :o :o:o:o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivHP9CKwHA

Edited by GKS

傻瓜

无论是男或女、同性或异性,一个婚姻或一段关系的最大悲剧是你还没回天堂之前而亲手去毁掉所有原应拥有的美好、幸福与信任。

那你还剩下什么呢?

Edited by GKS

This is a almost uheard song sung by Chi Yu and written by the famous Taiwanese San Maon who committed sucide some 18yrs back.

I used to read some of her works regarding her life and wandering nomadic adventures. Beautiful but melancholic.

This song came from this albumn which was San Mao's 13th work. It was her own personal autobiography, expressed in 13 songs, from her childhood, until she found her freedom.

Chi yu and Pan Yueyun sang the albumn, which was known as Hui Shen (eternal Echoes) or returning sound in direct chinese translation

In Taiwan, no doubt it was produced in somewhere 1985, this albumn is still considered as a musical literature masterpiece.

This piece described San Mao's happiness and joy when she first stepped into the desert (Sa Mo)

It is not easy to accept this piece, because it is mixed with persian and sufism influence in the music mood setting.

Its like you can almost feel her soul reconnected with this desert, a pastlife connection which she felt very at home with.

Thus I think she decided to settled down in the desert for 10yrs.

I didn't realized how powerful and mystical this song was, until sometime back, I went to Morocco and Egypt for a tour.

Hearing the Muslims praying during evening which really echoed across the desert, as the sun set while the pyramids stood age in silence, I begin to understand how she was feeling inside,

all the related links are the songs from this albumn which someone finally uploaded in youtube.

BTW the famous song Kan Lan Shu was also written by San Mo, again about her wandering life in search of a home like a gypsy

Edited by TheVistors

这个星期回顾的作品并不算非常感人,只是觉得它的旋律蛮突出的。不过这首“诗人”和专辑里的“换日线”曲风相当接近,所以回响并不如上一张[凌晨三点钟]来的好。

爱你让我变成诗人 容易感动容易快乐

当你微笑望着我 就已经是一首歌

爱你让我变成诗人 变得浪漫变得深刻

有你经过的画面 点点滴滴都如此动人

cos of I love you so much! 我愛你那麼多, i got to know Elva 蕭亞軒, till now, this is the only song of her that can touch me so deep, i not sure, but to me, no doubt, when you fall, then you really know how to treasure, know how to give & forgive w/o expect any returns. years after, when i hear this song again, still miss alot though, but able to smile right from within & thanks the past that i had.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CMz3BZ2BDE

梅豔芳 一生愛你千百回 before her was sang by 郑展伦 & different song titles, can't find now,

if any readers know, kindly give me the link, thanks

The song title is Wo Yao by 郑展伦

Edited by CMeng

One of my ex Japanses Bf introduced me to a Japanese singer - Mayumi Itsuwa - a long time veteran singer whose status and voice is equivalent to the Chinese Cai Qin. Very famous for her ballads, this Sora ( means sky) is one of her many best.

Its about reflections and thoughts when one looks at the beautiful clear sky early in the morning when one walks through tall buildings in the city. Its also celebrates the blessing of the sky and universe I think if I am not wrong.

Do think of him sometimes when I hear this song. In fact people think this melody suits a nostalgic longing to see someone you miss in the past and hoping to encounter this person again.

It is a very beautiful song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhcXkXA6leU

Edited by TheVistors

One of my ex Japanses Bf introduced me to a Japanese singer - Mayumi Itsuwa - a long time veteran singer whose status and voice is equivalent to the Chinese Cai Qin. Very famous for her ballads, this Sora ( means sky) is one of her many best.

Its about reflections and thoughts when one looks at the beautiful clear sky early in the morning when one walks through tall buildings in the city. Its also celebrates the blessing of the sky and universe I think if I am not wrong.

Do think of him sometimes when I hear this song. In fact people think this melody suits a nostalgic longing to see someone you miss in the past and hoping to encounter this person again.

It is a very beautiful song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhcXkXA6leU

i love her 恋人よ and 残り火 (because of cantonese songs)

this one also i like...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skDgR_PQSdU

It is one of my happiest day. Its is better than striking 4d ! I finally found this piece of music, which I have been looking and searching for more than 30 years, even in all the corners of the world. For 30years I have been hoping one day I will find it and today I did ! It was looking at the vase of sunflowers in my room which gave me this hint to search for it today, which I found it in youtube!!

This music used to be screened on Sesame Street and It is very important to me. When I first heard this piece of music as one year old toodler, it was the moment my consciousness and my senses were awakened. It made me felt so alive, so happy yet this piece was so much loneliness and melancholy in it.It made it felt and moved me thatI would just stop doing anything

crawled infront of the TV and was so glued and mesmerized by it. Its about life light love .

It is known as Vivaldi's guitar concert 2nd movement in D major.

I think the older member's here will find it very familiar

Reading the comments little do I realize, many were affected by this piece and were looking for it. It brought alot of childhood memories to them.

The full version is this

Edited by TheVistors

加山雄三さん、若かいとき。

無情の時間が本当にどんどんはやいですね!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PEXiD9i0DM&feature=related

Thanks GKS. He is so can die when he was young. Although my type is the Japanese pusher inside. Haha. So sad they don't make this human model anymore.

听歌,特別是听日本歌。 如果您也像我一樣不懂日語,你可試著用自己的想像勾出一幅畫面也是一種享受。大家猜到這首日曲也有廣東版嗎? 如懂請POST上來吧。 (廣東版也是很動听噢)。

Thanks so much. This is something I might not be able to encounter on my own. I love it. =D

Edited by Mandrake

It is what it is, it needn't be defined. It is absolute.

not sure whether anyone posted this song before. But this song by you hong ming(not original singer i think) " Ai Wo De Ren He Wo Ai De Ren" definitely written out some of our life. Quite sad though but i love it!

It is one of my favorite too. Spells out the predicament of people choosing one another. The weak despise each other. They would like the strong. The strong would like the stronger. The equals fight.

Just my homemade remedy concocted in 10 seconds (take with a pinch of salt):

The weak should be humble.

The stronger should love and protect the weaker. =)

The equals should respect each other.

The Original singer should be Qiu Hai Zhen.

PS:I didn't use ugly and beautiful because no one is ugly. *Grin hee hee.

Edited by Mandrake

It is what it is, it needn't be defined. It is absolute.

It is one of my favorite too. Spells out the predicament of people choosing one another. The weak despise each other. They would like the strong. The strong would like the stronger. The equals fight.

Just my homemade remedy concocted in 10 seconds (take with a pinch of salt):

The weak should be humble.

The stronger should love and protect the weaker. =)

The equals should respect each other.

The Original singer should be Qiu Hai Zhen.

PS:I didn't use ugly and beautiful because no one is ugly. *Grin hee hee.

yes, definitely spells out the predicament especially for plus. The original singer is a girl i supposed? but you hong ming's voice definitely added more feelings to the song. Aww... everytime i listen to this song i will feel so sad.

Another 游鸿明 classic. Old chinese songs have meaningful lyrics, enjoy.

恋上一个人

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqBVNIFkdwI

非要等到爱远走分两头

才知道多舍不你走

留在午夜梦回醉

掏了心伤心对自己说

非要等到爱远走分两头

才知道谁都怕寂寞

一直有句话要说

你是我今生今世的守候

-If we can’t take it with us to the grave, we must be here to give it all away-

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.