Male HQ

Beautiful & Emo Songs We Remember That Stays With Us (Compiled)

oralb

Yes I am turning 50 next year and isnt it terrible to "wrap" myself in those songs from the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s. When I was a kid, I used to stay next to a record shop in Middle Road/Bencoolen Street for about 10 years. Free music and Rediffusion every day!

I've listened through so many songs over the years ... and bought so many good (and sometimes bad) vinyl, cassettes and CDs.

Well, anything by 蔡琴,齐豫,潘越云,许景淳(玫瑰人生), 梅艳芳 is enough to relax me after a day's of work. However, I dont seem to move out of that era...

真的与时代脱节!

to all readers esp tampguy & those S.H.E fans ( though i am not :lol: but i find ELLA cool )

SHERO..that's cool.. we have a lot of powerful ZHERO in this forum.. imagine these ZHERO walk past and all the dicks r erected, like how the flowers bloomed in the MV :clap:

Edited by MobyDick

GKS,谢谢你的梁祝,让我想起一段美好的往事。

回敬你两首我个人很喜欢的梁祝。

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt9r12E0tDM

恨绵绵

为何世间良缘每多波折﹖

总教美梦成泡影,情天偏偏缺。

苍天爱捉弄人,情缘常破灭。

无奈困于茧中挣不脱,

想化蝴蝶,冲开万千结。

情缘强中断时,痛苦不消说。

可歌往事留在脑海,梦中空泣血。

即使未许白头,柔情难以绝。

情义似水滔滔斩不断,

翻作恨史,千秋待清雪。

Edited by cock brand

李寿全

張三的歌

我要带你到处去飞翔

走遍世界各地去观赏

没有烦恼没有那悲伤

自由自在身心多开朗

忘掉痛苦忘掉那地方

我们一起启程去流浪

虽然没有华厦美衣裳

但是心里充满著希望

我们要飞到那遥远地方

看一看

这世界并非那么凄凉

我们要飞到那遥远地方

望一望

这世界还是一片的光亮

Edited by snowball

GKS,谢谢你的梁祝,让我想起一段美好的往事。

回敬你两首我个人很喜欢的梁祝。

知音难求。尤其欲望总较真情迷人,又有多少人能体会得到真情的不渝呢?

以下这曲的点播由来,详见第134则。

这片段的录音效果不佳,但也找不到其他效果更佳的同样片段。敬希见谅。

Edited by GKS

王菲付出首唱 「传奇」。这首歌原唱者是中国歌手李健。

两个版本我都喜欢。有谁知道在新加坡哪儿能买到李健的专辑

而王菲的新专辑还为售卖。

「传奇」~ 王菲 ~ 李健

只因为在人群中多看了你一眼

再也没能忘掉你的容颜

梦想着偶然能有一天再相见

从此我开始孤单地思念

想你时你在天边

想你时你在眼前

想你时你在脑海

想你时你在心田

宁愿相信我们前世有约

今生的爱情故事不会再改变

宁愿用这一生等你发现

我一直在你身边

从未走远

Edited by ixmog

...孤身走我路 獨個摸索我路途 Oh...

問誰伴我走我路 寂寞時伴我影歌中舞...

Thanks poet for posting this touching and soulful song by Anita Mui.. this reminds me of other great singers like Danny Chan and Leslie Cheung. It's a pity that great singers never live long.

陳百強: 偏偏喜歡你, 喝采

Theme from Il Postino. This theme is so evergreen. The best rendition so far I have heard would be Itzhak Perlman's version combined with John William's orchestra arrangement.

This piece of music beautifully conjures up a feeling faraway romance, love which is so simple , fragranted with boundless joy. It has a very strong European accent and influence, of countryside ,villas , hills and flowers.

Reminded me of my tour to Europe, memories of terracota houses,countrysides of Tuscany and Provence, olive tress, rolling hills of lavenders, the wine yards, and the smell of bakery baked in charcoals, rosemary,,,and the hot afternoon when people nap under the olive trees during siesta.

The magic of European countryside

Edited by TheVistors

Thanks poet for posting this touching and soulful song by Anita Mui.. this reminds me of other great singers like Danny Chan and Leslie Cheung. It's a pity that great singers never live long.

sad indeed, taken from us so soon... here's to leslie...

...不知道為何你會放手

只知道習慣抱你抱了太久...

... journey through my fractured mind,

a fragment at a time...

Not many will remember this movie - The Bridges of Madison County but many will remember the powerful sad soundtrack that could describe the pain of lovers who are not fated to be together.

Story of Francesca, a countryside farmer's wife(Meryl Streep), who had a four days love affair with an itinerant photographer (Clint Eastwood), which developed into a lifeime of painful memory.

She could not leave her family to be with him because of commitments with her family. But 25 years later, he still remembered her.

You need to see the movie to feel this music theme.The video summarizes a bit of it.

This will probably touch some of those out there, who perhaps are or were caught in smiliar situations.

李聖傑-最近MV

你想要的

我却不能够给你我全部

我能给的

却又不是你想要拥有的

我们不适合也不想认输

好几次我们抱着彼此都是想要哭

你常解释这样的一切都只是开始

我觉得是所有的一切早就已结束

不想再约束

不要再痛苦

下一次会有更好的情路

Edited by snowball

藍心湄 - 哎呀呀啦啦啦

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TzjR469Z4o&feature=related

别再哭泣别让眼中挂着两滴泪雨

你可以不必去在意

也许放弃不如想象中那么容易

你可以试着去慢慢得忘记

你说你真的不明白

真心付出却换来伤害

还说得不到他全部的爱

难道说爱情只是一场男欢女爱

哎呀呀啦啦啦啦啦啦

何苦为一个梦哭得像个小孩选择

哎呀呀啦啦啦啦啦啦

轻轻松松得转身离开不要悲哀

哎呀呀啦啦啦啦啦啦

你可以让自己活得自由自在一个人

哎呀呀啦啦啦啦啦啦

其实品尝孤单的滋味也不算太坏

Edited by snowball

Guest emoremo

I appreciate your effort to look up for the original version. The cinematography in this clip reminds me the opening ceremony of Beijing Olympic.

:)

Don't you think Li Jian kind of resembles Luo Zhi Xiang and his voice sounds similar to Qi Qin. Looks cute with melodic vocal qualities...so dreamy...ahhh..................... :D

:)

Don't you think Li Jian kind of resembles Luo Zhi Xiang

Agreed. I show it to a group of audience, they thought I am showing Luo Zhi Xiang's clip.

and his voice sounds similar to Qi Qin. Looks cute with melodic vocal qualities...so dreamy...ahhh..................... :D

Qi Qin's pitch too high and not clear enough.Still prefer recommended singer by you.

Edited by GKS

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.