Male HQ

Beautiful & Emo Songs We Remember That Stays With Us (Compiled)

oralb

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

老饼还是觉得原版的“城里的月光”/“女人花” 比较耐听。。

Mavis 和梅姐的歌真是不能随便变调的。

向洋唱的不是不好听,但好像缺少了一点点“乡愁”。。加上咬字太洋派。。后面脱拍太明显(好赶)。。唱错词也是一大败笔。  未能把歌曲的意境表现出来。。用广东话讲: ”未够喉”

• 3 months later...

对“歌手”以不带希望了。。500名观众的选择还保留在“飙高音”的程度。。悲哀呀。。

TERESA, SANDY and the other 2 ladies were more outstanding than that dolphin。

He is good BUT would I like to endure that sounding ..not exactly my taste.

Actually Beyonce's song is very difficult to sing and Diya carried the tune well.

Sandy lifted Penny Tai's song to a different, more matured level.

Of course, Teresa had done this song in her concerts many times but she holds all the longer notes so effortlessly.

Finally Tan Jing's folk song may appeal to the mainland audience BUT  I have my reservations ..九儿动听但能不能走出大陆市场呢?  试问:如果韩磊加韩红两位来本地开演唱会的话, 你会去吗?

Final verdict is CORRECT..光良有如他的前partner品冠那样。。。。歌声还不赖,但是不适合去比赛。。No stage presence 没感染力。。像一杯温水。。喝下去。。没感觉。。。

Edited by abang

• 4 weeks later...

a pity that Teresa got boot out so early in the competition. was hoping to hear more of her performances. she is in the legion of super divas like Tracy Huang, Chyi who are asian but belts out beautiful english songs far better than some westerners. 

can only quote the following song:

This world was never meant

for One as beautiful as you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

One the most haunting songs ever. Accompanied by this intense video that is quite graphic as it progresses. Starring the amazing Carice van Houten (Melissandre from GOT) and William Dafeo, not to mention, performance artist extraordinaire, Marina Abranovic. Warning, video can be disturbing. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

• 6 months later...

The title says...emo songs that stays with us..

I assume it means something you repeatedly enjoy listening to for many years after the initial response..

I began listening to Cai Qin from the late 70s/early 80s.. and it has NOT changed... in fact, I'm going to her Genting concert next CNY's eve... She is definitely EVERGREEN and very steady boom-pee-pee

Abang

Initialy this is not termed as "Beautiful & Emo Songs We Remember That Stays With Us (Compiled)" when it first start by Asura.

Oral B renamed this as such and has changed the tone of the responses here. It is so due to migration and they are the moderators.

I respect their commitment to serve the gay community, just live with it. That's life. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest MC - We Belongs Together

This song will always makes my tears rolling down my eyes uncontrollably..

..still struggling to seek a Mr.Right for relationship. ~sad

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stephen Gately, one of the leading lights of the Irish pop group Boyzone, died tragically in 2009. Ten years earlier, at the age of 23, he contributed this beautifully sung number to a CD entitled "Abbamania" that featured assorted British goups and solo artists. It was followed by a televised studio programme in which they all repeated their contributions, so here is Stephen in Abba's "Chiquitita."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.