Male HQ

Dragon Nest!

XiaoMessy

Working adult like me, dont have so much time on hand anymore.

Have to spend time on work, with friends, with family and many other things to handle.

If i have the time I would not wanna spend money too, but it seems like i've no choice most of the time.

@CF, usually there are Guides online from kDN, cDN.

Just go google it, or Yahoo it.

22782.jpg “THINGS YOU NEVER HEAR: 'Please stop sucking my dick or I'll call the police.”

Personal Blog: http://shiroiluke.wordpress.com/

Thanks shiroi_ryuu sir. lolol.

Now i think I should continue playing my adept, gaaah!

I just need to choose one job and stick with it. Created too many characters already.

Help me decide on one guys.

"In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!"

you pvp or pve tho? 

I'll assume you pve haha. Imo for now pve the best is the new Assasin Raven Class, but they have yet to release the other branch which is the Bringer. There are also the other classes you can pick from too. 

You've played before but I think you'll know what you want haha.

-and yep mostly in Springwood.

Guest Cumshot

I main in Springwood! I also run a Dragon Nest blog which have guides. dntoplay dot com. Though not all are updated to level 70 yet. 

Main as Smasher but most likely jumping onto the Light Fury or Abyss Walker bandwagon once they are released. 

Thanks shiroi_ryuu sir. lolol.

Now i think I should continue playing my adept, gaaah!

I just need to choose one job and stick with it. Created too many characters already.

Help me decide on one guys.

Just continue playing with the Adept. Once they are boosted alongside with Majesties they regain their role in a party once more. Since the damage boost is very high. 

you pvp or pve tho? 

I'll assume you pve haha. Imo for now pve the best is the new Assasin Raven Class, but they have yet to release the other branch which is the Bringer. There are also the other classes you can pick from too. 

You've played before but I think you'll know what you want haha.

-and yep mostly in Springwood.

kinda..  but would like to try out others classes hahaa. previously was using force user? is that what the class called? haha. can't rmb.

I main in Springwood! I also run a Dragon Nest blog which have guides. dntoplay dot com. Though not all are updated to level 70 yet. 

Main as Smasher but most likely jumping onto the Light Fury or Abyss Walker bandwagon once they are released. 

Just continue playing with the Adept. Once they are boosted alongside with Majesties they regain their role in a party once more. Since the damage boost is very high. 

wow. nice.. a guide :)

erh ya... majesties getting revamp. but since you've played force users before, you could try other jobs. or the new one, assassin. @mvoo

-archers? warriors? or elemental lord which is another branch of mages: fire/ice.

you could play the little girl class who packs super powered machines or the one with all the poison and fire and ice.

or the kali class is ok too.

Guest Cumshot

But if you don't want a class that is discriminated don't take Inquisitors, Crusaders, most of the Archers are slowly gone now with the new classes. Moon Lords are being favoured after the new revamp. Physicians are completely dead. Shooting Stars are sort of alive and dead but Gear Masters are still favoured. 

Spirit and Blade Dancers are still alive. Screamers are completely dead but with the revamp in KDN in May I guess they will rise once again. 

Guest Cumshot

Yeaps. But we don't have a choice. I play the discriminated classes though. I love the Soul Eater for her debuffing and summoning skills but switched back to Smasher after people always over looked what a Soul Eater can do.  :(

Guest Cumshot

i think there's a period for every class? like peak n non-peak period. haha.

Yeah. It's always like this. But with all the new changes each class will really be more unique and each has it's own potential. Classes still can be wanted depending on what kind of party line up is needed. But it always boils down to the population. 

Yeah. It's always like this. But with all the new changes each class will really be more unique and each has it's own potential. Classes still can be wanted depending on what kind of party line up is needed. But it always boils down to the population. 

i occasionally rebel lel. what happens to me is that unknowingly all the chars I use are quite ok and people want em lol.

Guest Cumshot

n cumshot are u really the 1 who wrote the blog dntoplay? i really love ur updates. cant wait for asta though

Yeaps. Started the blog about 1 year with the intention in helping players all around the world getting the latest updates and news about future content. Previously DNMMO did the most of that but I felt it wasn't good enough so I made my own blog. :)

I can't wait for Asta too! Don't know how she would fit into the lore but I am irritated it's another female ==

Add me too.

Smasher: iDekka

Soul Eater: iQuirks

Guest Cumshot

i love soul eater though it can stack magic atk n with puppet n the something formation skill the magic atk that it can stack is imba

Yeah they are seriously under rated in game. Loads of players don't know what a Screamer can do. I have gone to ladder or pvp fighting opponents and they die due to the Curse status. LOL. I didn't have to do anything, let their own HP decrease on it's own is fine enough. 

Yeah they are seriously under rated in game. Loads of players don't know what a Screamer can do. I have gone to ladder or pvp fighting opponents and they die due to the Curse status. LOL. I didn't have to do anything, let their own HP decrease on it's own is fine enough. 

LOL ya. my fren uses Souleater n when he pvp with another player, he said that my fren is cheating lol. bcos his hp decrease for no reason. i use to play dark summoner but change to souleater cos its more fun n bcos of the curse effects

Guest Cumshot

LOL ya. my fren uses Souleater n when he pvp with another player, he said that my fren is cheating lol. bcos his hp decrease for no reason. i use to play dark summoner but change to souleater cos its more fun n bcos of the curse effects

I have seen Warriors dash away from me and died halfway due to the curse lol. But the level 50 skill for the Soul Eater really is a disadvantage though most of the time it's used for the critical debuff. All it's EX are seriously amazing. Beast Spirit EX is so beautiful. 

Guest Cumshot

ya the 45, 50 skill is quite useless actually. i like soulgate the most. the dmg is imba. the big soul can hit abt 500k with a range of 30+ k matk

Agree much. I don't even use the 45 skill at all. It's really retarded. But sadly in the 80 cap we seem to be getting the 45 skill as the EX then the 50 skill as an EX. :(

Guest Cumshot

bt the think i dont like abt dn is that they do not hav new skill. they just keep hav ex for the skills sia

It was promised that in the 80 cap there would no longer be anymore EX. But now when people data mined the client we found the data for the EX. In the latest interview the devs also had said they are trying to revamp each class to make them more unique. So I guess it could be both new skills and new EX for each class. 

Guest Cumshot

bt dk when than come out leh. since we just gt the 70 cap. mayb next yr? lol

End of the year or November. DNSEA is updating everything in a wierd way. Somehow in today's update DNEU updated faster then us they have the latest UI updates and the balancing and they are only in the 60 cap. == If they want to push fast the latest is I think December. The 60 cap lasted only 10 months.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.