Male HQ

Dragon Nest!

XiaoMessy

To Escarus: Currently the best PvP class turns out to be Assasin > Chaser > Ripper.

I encountered my guild mate complained to me, about a lv40 Chaser can easily made his hp to be left with less than 10% within 5min match.
And that guild mate of mine is lv70 Glad.

22782.jpg “THINGS YOU NEVER HEAR: 'Please stop sucking my dick or I'll call the police.”

Personal Blog: http://shiroiluke.wordpress.com/

Guest Cumshot

Neh. The best is Artilleries. Their Magical Breeze mechanism is having a fcking bug at the moment. One ankle shot and a full blown Tracking Arrow EX your technically dead or 3/4 of your HP is gone. Some artilleries don't think its a bug and are exploiting it in PvP or Ladder. 

but the magical breeze bug does it affect pve? my arti's dmg is low for some reason even though it hav 20k matk range. bt i didnt use magical breeze cos i didnt add it bcos i just reseted my skill build. than i hav to train until 68 to get the archer tree to 45 lol

Edited by sirius

Guys. is it recommendable to use that exp scroll for leveling?

It only lasts a day right?

"In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!"

Which exp scroll u referring to?

The cash item last for a month, gain 100% extra.

The exp scroll from Guild, last a month too, gain 50% extra.

And i dont remember there is any exp scroll that last a day, cause its too stupid to have such a short duration for exp scroll.

No one would want that at all.

22782.jpg “THINGS YOU NEVER HEAR: 'Please stop sucking my dick or I'll call the police.”

There's a 100% exp scroll for 1 month?

Yea, talking about the cash item for 200% that lasts a day.

"In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!"

Guest Cumshot

I gladly take any class to raids. :) Currently my guild is a guild formed with my poly friends. But I am the only one still playing the game. They got bored and left. T_T If you guys need a level 66 Smasher, I am at your service. hehe. It's so hard to level to 70. Doing the free level event though. Making a Moon Lord to get his future DPS position. LOL 

play healer class or dps class. most ppl want this 2 types in nest/ raids. dps = artillery, raven, saleana, gear master, spirit dancer. healers = just saint lol. bt next time gonna have a lightfury which heals also

Guest Cumshot

Yes. Prolly on 22 April I am speculating that's when Bringer and Mist Nest will be released.

It was delayed to make us hyped for our 1000th mark patch. May is the month in which our server hit 1000 days of service. Means whatever DNEU received recently we would be getting it. All the UI changes and the skill balancing. 

Ravens and Light Fury would be the most sought after classes. 

When we receive the elemental conversion jades classes will be split into light and dark.

But a dark team will always be more formidable as it's easier to stack dark attack with a Bringer then Light Attack with Priest when their buff get nerfed to a self buff instead of a party buff. 

Majesties and Adepts comprise out of the Dark team alongside Raven and Light Fury/Abyss Walker. Moon lords tend to go dark and with the newest boost to their damage. Even without FD and a elemental jade they deal over a few million dmg per hit. 

Artilleries slot get taken over by a Raven but she goes to the light team along side the Gladiator. 

The most safest classes now is still the Guardian, Raven and Light Fury. The rest if the classes really depend how the population reacts to after all the stuff is released. We still have skill balancing and elemental jades to worry. 

Then there is still Critical Damage. A new mechanism added few months back which eats more of our money ==

Guest blurone

I used to play in Holywood as a Destroyer.

But ever since the devs turned it into a semi-tanker I got kinda turned off by it....

A semi-tanker with no magic def...seriously? :angry:

I used to play in Holywood as a Destroyer.

But ever since the devs turned it into a semi-tanker I got kinda turned off by it....

A semi-tanker with no magic def...seriously? :angry:

ITS BLURRYYYY -runs for a hug-

Hmmmm.

Arti. Tempest. Ripper. Just gonna slowly lvl my ripper until 70 or smth then when abyss walker comes out im switching to abyss walker.

you going to play back ah blurry.

Guest blurone

Hmmmm.

Arti. Tempest. Ripper. Just gonna slowly lvl my ripper until 70 or smth then when abyss walker comes out im switching to abyss walker.

you going to play back ah blurry.

Maybe lo...but even if I play it wont be in the same server as u guys ma.

Guest blurone

Why not change to a new server and start a new character?

U have some of us to boost and give u a helping hand

Nah its ok :thumb:

Still dun feel like playing it atm.

Anyone in DN, free to boost my alternate Character?

Btw I wanna ask, if i level a Assassin till 45 or anywhere above 45, without advanced the job, meaning still a primary job, Assassin.

By the time (dont know when in future), patch and Bring > Light Fury / Abyss Walker comes in, will i be able to take up the job advance quest and be Light Fury immediately??

Anyone in DN, free to boost my alternate Character?

Btw I wanna ask, if i level a Assassin till 45 or anywhere above 45, without advanced the job, meaning still a primary job, Assassin.

By the time (dont know when in future), patch and Bring > Light Fury / Abyss Walker comes in, will i be able to take up the job advance quest and be Light Fury immediately??

should be able too

Guest Cumshot

Can you even grind an Assassin to level 45 with only those few skills? Hahahas. I feel DN is a game that can't be grind without knowing the skills. With any Assassin char I suggest to grind with the skills itself. Don't just make it for the jobs because half the time you must know what you are doing with a Bringer. 

They have alot of pressure on them since it's debuff meditate or DPS at certain times. Grasping casting time for each skill is also crucial. I tried Bringer before and all the casting skills for it's skills are freakingly long. ==

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.