Suntec Singapore Halls 601 - 603, 23rd March - 25th March 2007

Fri, 23rd March 2007: 1200hrs - 2130hrs

Sat, 24th March - Sun, 25th March 2007: 1000hrs - 2130hrs

Adult: $3.00 per entry

Children Below 12 of Age: Free

http://holidays.natas.travel/

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Guest

Went last year and got a very good saving out of a Taiwan package tour. GOT free lugguages, bags and even cooking pans. ha ha. .

• 3 weeks later...

ahh... i cannot stand these travel fair.Been to one 2 yrs ago to get a Koh Samui package. Queue for 2 hrs and get $40 off :angry:

I remembered that yr, whole Spore is soaked in "大长今" fever, so while waiting in the queue, the fair just kept repeating the 大长今 theme song for like a thousand times... brain was numb by the time i reached the counter...

Koh Samui, I need u...

Anyone going to the Natas fair tomorrow? Seems like there're lots of bargain and discount on offer. But I hate crowds. I still shudder thinking about the massive turn-out at the recent IT fair. Even the traffic heading towards suntec city is a nightmare.

You should go tomorrow (Fri), weekend would be similar like IT Show, very crowded, especially when children have the free entry.

A bit off topic but I was at Suntec city this morning and I must recommend you guys make a detour to the Perfume Fair on 3rd level (if you're visiting the Travel Fair). So many perfumes and even skin care at very cheap prices. Lots of major brands (even Annik Goutak) on offer. I got a few coffet sets, a Carolina Herrera 100ml eau de toilette for $24 (because it's been discountinued) and also a carry-on Guy Laroche lugguage bag for only $20! Dont miss. Maybe even cheaper on last day.

Also on 2nd floor got shoe fair (Renoma, Docker, Oberman,etc). But cant find my petite shoe size.

A bit off-topic too.

I signed up a villa package to Phuket during the pre-Natas fair with Chan Brothers.

A private villa with 45min spa, limousine transfer for $678 per couple for 3 nights.

There's also a private pool.

Does not include air tix. We extended one more night.

In all, I had to pay $648 per pax.

Is that a good deal?

Any special package with special discount for PLU ? :D

PS: I can produce -- Proof of PLU -- when making purchase. hohoho :D

Hahaha :lol: If you want a discount, you might book thru Mango Travel, they specialize in gay travel.

http://www.mangotravel.sg/ourcompany.html

• Guest locked this topic