Male HQ

Embarrassing / Awkward Moments Related To Sex (Compiled)

Mercutio

Was kind of inspired by another thread on this forum: what are among the more embarrassing things you've encountered? Putting aside things like inability to function.

I'll volunteer one: I actually nodded off while fcuking someone once... It was a long work week, I was exhausted, but a (foreign) air steward FB was in town and insisted we meet up.

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

I got bored and started thinking of what I want for dinner.

Lol, as I recall from another thread, it's your modus operandi.

But how is that embarrassing? Unless you suddenly blurted out "mee tai mak, mai hiam".

Wow... A lot of what you guys consider embarrassing is experienced with some frequency between my boyfriend and I, except for the sleeping part, farting in face, chlorine-smelling balls and diarrhea coming out.

Strange to say.. I don't consider embarrassing what you guys count as such. If my boyfriend loses an erection, we laugh about it and try to get him going again. If one of us feels shit up the other's ass, we just ignore it and accept it as the crap you inevitably encounter in life. If I feel like peeing intensely during sex, I let my boyfriend know and he sighs, rolls his eyes, and says, "You may go. Come back quickly, or I may lose my erection." After which we continue having fun.

I would say my most embarrassing moment was when I was too pent up from around two weeks without orgasming. I shagged and came within five minutes. The look on his face was, "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME." Unfortunately, my spent dick said I wasn't. He grumbled and I helped him to finish himself off.

Thankfully he doesn't bring that up much any longer...

Lol, as I recall from another thread, it's your modus operandi. But how is that embarrassing? Unless you suddenly blurted out "mee tai mak, mai hiam".

Whoa that's farking funny! ROFLOLMAO.

Tot housemate is not around and we moan so loud. After finished then only realized they are home

Whoa that's seriously embarrassing. Did you notice their reaction when you came out?

Mine was same to some - need to go piss while making love... Suddenly high tide, can't control ha.

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Was kind of inspired by another thread on this forum: what are among the more embarrassing things you've encountered? Putting aside things like inability to function.

I'll volunteer one: I actually nodded off while fcuking someone once... It was a long work week, I was exhausted, but a (foreign) air steward FB was in town and insisted we meet up.

It happened one day at a hotel. Me, an uncle met up with a married man for really nasty sex. He was great at foreplay before he finally mounted me. We were engaged in hard pounding sex and he flipped me over for face to face for him to watch me autocum for him.

Then his bloody phone rang! Can you imagine this, we were sweating like pigs and panting, he called me his woman, my legs on his shoulders, his throbbing cock still inside me and then I can hear his woman on the phone asking him where was he....he replied playing mahjong at colleague's place...she asking him to buy something on the way home...and his giggling kids asking why papa not coming home...he telling to learn spelling if not he will beat their backside...

in the meantime, we both looked at each other embarrassed at the white lies when the truth was simply too obscene for words...both our cocks got deflated and his slipped out of my ass with the wet condom still stuck inside me...

in the end we had to stop there because he had to really be at his colleague's place, just in case...he dressed and looked at me sheepishly and me almost ready to cum and stuck...

what the fxxk man...

I found 2 str8 guy on irc offering sex and they insist must take both as a package.

ended up both really not gay and spend a long time sucking real soft cock that cannot get hard.

In the end, both offer to suck and bite my nipples while fingering me. was real heaven to have both nipples service at the same time and what start with 1 finger ended up with all 5 go in.

with me high on poppers,one was biting my nipples real hard while the other "fisting" me and recording it on video at the same time.

all these happens in the afternoon and I got to meet my fxxk buddy in the evening at Hotel81. Thought I got no time to clean up, so I did a quick purge in the hotel before taking my bath.

After the fist almost go in, was worry that I am really loose now and cannot control my bowel. At 8", i used to find his dick very "fulfiiling" but that night, was really not much feeling.

Then come disaster - once he withdraw his cock to change position, all the water and shit and everything flows up helplessly, I really got no control and the whole bed, bed sheet, blanket was full of shit and smell.

was really turn off, tried washing then but give up halfway, cos the smell is really bad. no mood liao.

i was so horny and filled up with pent up energy once that during sex

just after the top penetrated me

within 10 hard pounds i shot my load

it was like OMG so malu 10 seconds of sex

but the top was nice and said "wow i didn't know i was that good to make you cum without touching yourself"

end of the story we rested and had a second round

A fk buddy of mine recently shared something with me that I was kind of funny. He had met this guy while on vacation and they hooked up. While in the middle of it, he blurted out my name instead, and for some reason, he cannot recall the name of the guy he met. Needless to say, the guy left a little pissed off and my fk buddy was embarrassed.

Love. 

been down at Tenmen Club these few Sundays.

last sunday, was fxxked by a cute moustache guy, my 2nd for that day.

when he was inside me and romancing, he told me that this is the 3rd time he fxxk me.

gosh, I really dun have any impression, too dark maybe.

Guest holesome

Had ONS with this guy many years ago and i agreed to let him f**k me. I rested my legs on his shoulder wait for him to make the entry. I got impatient after 10 mins and I asked "What's taking u so long to put it in?". He replied "It was in long ago.. your hole is too loose to feel anything la".. which in fact, his dick was small also :(

I found 2 str8 guy on irc offering sex and they insist must take both as a package. ended up both really not gay and spend a long time sucking real soft cock that cannot get hard. In the end, both offer to suck and bite my nipples while fingering me. was real heaven to have both nipples service at the same time and what start with 1 finger ended up with all 5 go in. with me high on poppers,one was biting my nipples real hard while the other "fisting" me and recording it on video at the same time. all these happens in the afternoon and I got to meet my fxxk buddy in the evening at Hotel81. Thought I got no time to clean up, so I did a quick purge in the hotel before taking my bath. After the fist almost go in, was worry that I am really loose now and cannot control my bowel. At 8", i used to find his dick very "fulfiiling" but that night, was really not much feeling. Then come disaster - once he withdraw his cock to change position, all the water and shit and everything flows up helplessly, I really got no control and the whole bed, bed sheet, blanket was full of shit and smell. was really turn off, tried washing then but give up halfway, cos the smell is really bad. no mood liao.

how u check out after that? the bed must be really soiled!

Had ONS with this guy many years ago and i agreed to let him f**k me. I rested my legs on his shoulder wait for him to make the entry. I got impatient after 10 mins and I asked "What's taking u so long to put it in?". He replied "It was in long ago.. your hole is too loose to feel anything la".. which in fact, his dick was small also :(

haha,this one real good!

Guest linotongue

Not too embarrassing, but good for a laugh.

I was sucking my fb after he had fxxked me with a condom. My tongue starts feeling numb.

It was then that we both remembered that he had put desensitizing lube on his dick!

Guest Cute Boy

Had sex with my bf on an old wooden bed. We were too steamy in missionary and half way during the lustful sex the bed broke down. We were so shocked and laughing non-stop haha.. haha.. Can never forget it =P

Had sex with my bf on an old wooden bed. We were too steamy in missionary and half way during the lustful sex the bed broke down. We were so shocked and laughing non-stop haha.. haha.. Can never forget it =P

Yes, same happened before, actually more than once, cos our bed was those cheap type bought from neighbourhood shop with only a piece of wood as base and just normal screws securing the frame

Can imagine that happening hahaha...

Will you be my valentine's? :D

I remember tat time when i having sex with my bf at his plc. Half way through his mum came in. We were both too shocked to react. When his mum saw us both naked, she just smile n say sorry then walked out the rooom. I was so paisei to go out of the room after tat hahaha...

Edited by Mature

That's brilliant: we used to joke 'What's worse than the bottom saying "Is it in yet?", is the top saying "Is it in yet?"

No reference to present company of course.

• 1 month later...

Okie... That was my 2nd time visiting a sauna. Meet a Chinese boy from China, I guess. I dont know Chinese, he did not speak English. He is very cute, and his tool is the biggest I've ever seen, thou he is short. Choked several times while sucking him and he laughed. I felt bad... always thought that I was a good sucker. Couldn't ask if he is a bottom or not, but when I rimmed him, he started moaning, so, then I entered him... My tool is not small anyway. Suddenly he pushed me away from him, then got up. I had no idea, tried to ask but he just smiled politely and seemed like he wanted to leave. So I shamefully left the room first without really knowing what to do. Met him again @ the shower, and as I already finished washing my body, I got out of that place right away. Yes yes, I wanted to avoid him as well.

So I went back to the dark room, and met another boy. Had a great time with him, thank god! (Was afraid that I couldn't get hard anymore after the first one ha ha)...

The most funny part of the story is, when I was getting ready to leave the place, I met two of them again. Turned out they are friends and I think they visited the sauna together, as they were drinking the hot coffee or milo and chatting, in Chinese.

Until now I still don't know what really happened with the first guy at that time. Was he not a bottom? Or was I a very clumsy top?

Okie... That was my 2nd time visiting a sauna. Meet a Chinese boy from China, I guess. I dont know Chinese, he did not speak English. He is very cute, and his tool is the biggest I've ever seen, thou he is short. Choked several times while sucking him and he laughed. I felt bad... always thought that I was a good sucker. Couldn't ask if he is a bottom or not, but when I rimmed him, he started moaning, so, then I entered him... My tool is not small anyway. Suddenly he pushed me away from him, then got up. I had no idea, tried to ask but he just smiled politely and seemed like he wanted to leave. So I shamefully left the room first without really knowing what to do. Met him again @ the shower, and as I already finished washing my body, I got out of that place right away. Yes yes, I wanted to avoid him as well.

So I went back to the dark room, and met another boy. Had a great time with him, thank god! (Was afraid that I couldn't get hard anymore after the first one ha ha)...

The most funny part of the story is, when I was getting ready to leave the place, I met two of them again. Turned out they are friends and I think they visited the sauna together, as they were drinking the hot coffee or milo and chatting, in Chinese.

Until now I still don't know what really happened with the first guy at that time. Was he not a bottom? Or was I a very clumsy top?

Maybe becox he suddenly remember its the time of the mth :P

this is so comical.

My very first time, the guy complained a few times about my teeth touching the tip of his dick and it felt painful.

I tried a few times, he demonstrated on me and got me to try again. He still felt my teeth and told me to stop and got me to lie on the bed and finished whatever needed to be finished off.

Then as I left, he told me I sucked at sucking :/

My very first time, the guy complained a few times about my teeth touching the tip of his dick and it felt painful. I tried a few times, he demonstrated on me and got me to try again. He still felt my teeth and told me to stop and got me to lie on the bed and finished whatever needed to be finished off. Then as I left, he told me I sucked at sucking :/

My first experience was similar to that....the guy was grinding me with his teeth~~ No offence, kid...jux that you gona know how to not use ur teeth....imagine i put a saw on ur dick~~try wif a banana.... :P

Fresh blood dripping for about 5-7 minutes because I pulled my partner's foreskin too hard. For a moment it felt like I was in some horror production. :mellow:

I dunno how many times I've had apologized to him, but funny how he insisted that he's the one apologizing for spoiling my experience. Like really??? He reserved all the right to hate me forever lor.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Ow ow ow!!! I literally cringed while reading this...

Yeah... I was awful. :(

Offered to be responsible for whatever medication cost he'd need but turned out it wasn't so bad. Still, that was just... awful. :(

Just hope that people be really careful.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

For me, I think it would be the embarrassment of not able to get hard when the btm is a hunky hot guy in proned position with his round perky ass staring you at your face waiting to be fxxked. I attribute it to performance anxiety, cos I don't have that problem with the next guy after him. Happened to me in Keybox sometime back. Can't explain why. Still scratching my head after all these years.

performance anxiety can be embarressing for me too lol esp when you see someone screwing your friend which so much force and ferocity on the bed (with the bed rocking so hard) besides you and I am compelled to do the same to my btm on my bed ... and I went soft lol ,.... and I had to keep apologising and trying to get real hard ... but luckily I compensated in the morning with a super hard morning wood lol

• 1 month later...
Guest H0rnyboy

My embarassing moment was when i met a guy up for BJ and HJ, we did not know how to start in the public toilet. I striped and he did not. So i had to helped him. Upon helPing him, i thought he would have a nice huge dick and i got erected. But when i pulled down his underwear, i saw super messy hairy and small dick. And i was like uhhhh.

Then he started off to touch my balls and got me erected. Then i started to hug when. Kissing and licking his neck, nipple, shoulder and squeezing his butt awhile placing my finger in theiddle of his warm cute butt.

Then i squatted and start sucking his small dick. It is erected but it seems soft and unable to stand throughout. Giving a two dick handjob at the same time, he slipped a few times. And i had to pull his hand away and do the two-dick handjob and it is kinda embarassing. Then, i turned him behind and put my dick near his butt and stroke

My dick with his skin. I stroke him and he cummed and let the cum drip in the toilet bowl. Then i suck some cum too. When i wanted to share some of the cum into his mouth, he rejected. Then when he was sucking only my tip, i just hold his head and push it towards me, so he is sucking my dick and not just my head. Then i gave his a tigh massage and lick his pubic area. Now it left me to cum, i told him to BJ and HJ me. But after much long, he did not make me cum. But i had to cum myself while touching him.

In the end, when i was going to cum, i made him squat and push my dick in and there i cumm it all

In this throat. Then i stroke him with the fastest speed and managed to made him cumm again.

Hot experience though

i'm lying there, looking at the ceiling, waiting for him to enter

a minute goes by...

two minutes goes by...

three minutes goes by...

you get the idea

then from the corner of my eye, i see him thrusting with all his strength, really hard and rough, he was so into it

from here, i don't feel anything at all, no excitement, no heat, no dick

so to give face, i just started moaning and groaning, pretending only and he's buying it

then after maybe 30 seconds of thrusting, he was ready to cum...

and this is not the only part of the session that is bad, and no my chamber of secrets is not loose (my first time)

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.