Male HQ

California/fitness First

amazonian

• 2 months later...

I joined California Orchard back in late 2008 and decided to terminate my membership after couldn't stand paying the high fees. But they told me that I needed to pay for the remainder as part of the term of termination. So, I decided to let it lapse instead.

Only recently, they called me up, saying they're offering me a complimentary session, for ex-members.

(Something fishy here, business not doing well, I guess? :P)

And I went, last night.

In the past, I was assigned to a Malay or Chinese Singaporean PT.

But last nite, it was a Filipino!

When I sat down at the desk with him for him to explain on the packages he wanna offer to me at d end of d session, I could hear a lady PT at a desk behind me speaking in Filipino to two customers!

Not that I'm prejudiced against Filipinos, but seriously, what do Cali think they're able to benefit from this and what kind of benefit do Singaporeans and Malaysians working in S'pore subscribing to Cali will get? Even the communication channel between me and the Filipino PT was a bit testy, sometimes he completely gets the wrong message of what I was saying..... :(

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

dont you see any point y are they talking in filipino language? i think because they are talking with filipino as well... as for you we respect you all the way when u start talking in chinese or malay... u are being annoyed y? coz u think they are talking at your back but atleast as i know not all but most filipino's are not like that.... we respect your communication with others and to your own citizen... hope u do same from us.... i knew all along that not all filipino here are not so nice as i'm also pissed with them.... lets get along with each other coz at the end of the day we look beyond to our races we look for groups/individual for us to be acquainted. :) lets be friendly and nice to one another... :)

I joined as member of Cali @ Orchard on August but I go there only less than 10 times since I joined.. kinda waste money huh

despite of busy job now getting more free but just feel awkward when I go to the gym and I'm still quite new about all those equipment. Sigh...

Gonna push myself more and stop wasting the money ><

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...