Male HQ

Wow Players

Guest WoWhardcore

Guest WoWhardcore

not sure if there is such thread, but i'll start one.

just wanna know if anyone here play wow - world of warcraft here? state your server and faction.

i'm thaurissan horde.

nice to meet you!

Lol, I'm Nagrand Horde/Alliance (i play both, but mostly horde)

though i've stopped playing wow for a few months already, its just too repeptitive despite the new expansions, i moved onto Dragon Nest which is pretty small in scale and has some limitations.

Currently i'm waiting for the release of GUILD WARS 2!! that game rocks!

I'm a wow fan..well sorta.. though i've stopped playing already

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Here! i play Alliance on Eredar. its a dead US server so dont bother visiting that server. I've been playing WoW since release. Too a break from wow when shortly after WoLK was released, went back to it after a year, played Cata, played for 6 mths and took another 6 mth break. Im currently back again but bought 1 mths subscription. Might not go back unless there are prospects of good raiding experience. Right now im just casually playing. PvPing and collecting whatever epic gear i can.

i play a DK, Priest and Druid. I play Mostly Starcraft 2 when im not playing Wow.

anyway i dont mind if anyone wants to add me to their friends lists, u can PM for my B.net acct.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest umbrellaboi

hey guys,

ive not played wow since i did ICC in WOTLK. But im thinking of coming back and playing my shammy lv80 now (alliance Gorgonnash) for the coming expansion MoP.

Anyone in an active guild who might recruit me for raiding? looking for possibly an sg based guild. regardless of realm/faction cuz im willing to xfer. my realm is kinda dead.

I intend to start playing in December this year!

Cheers

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WoW is dead in my opinion. lol.

Atleast I didn't even bother to get MoP. :-l

ANd Isn't it really difficult for someone to find a WoW BUddy here in BW who is exactly on the same Realm as you play? lol. xD

Not a lot of SG players, but WoW is still very much alive and the most subscribed MMORPG.

Also, since you didn't get MoP, you should know that is doesn't matter now what realm you're on. If you are BattleNet friends, when you group up, you will be phased into the party leader's realm and can play with your friends.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WoW is dead in my opinion. lol.

Atleast I didn't even bother to get MoP. :-l

ANd Isn't it really difficult for someone to find a WoW BUddy here in BW who is exactly on the same Realm as you play? lol. xD

I don;t think it's quite that dead yet  :)

I haven't played for a looooong time and considering getting back at it but then I would have no more social life lol

• 3 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.