Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

28058527_1208572175940077_51409918303551

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27658087_998925710246821_214814309316955

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

27972787_586408701700242_672266517144721

― J'son M. Lee 

28056819_1633926593357302_66532953465577

― J'son M. Lee 

28279086_10156212866077628_1246543743491

― J'son M. Lee 

Not sure if I know too much or I care too much. It's just getting harder to meet with someone who'd like to be equally open-minded to meet and make friends or be together. Oh well.

I don't know anymore.

55991f7f0689f0e6a79fb5a2565ac539.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

28468752_1453235894803617_17397137481418

― J'son M. Lee 

22687635_1500929533323676_69676180972354

― J'son M. Lee 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaVaCZtzq2tHGIiASUUTm

― J'son M. Lee 

UNLOVED%20QUOTE3.jpg?itok=7Q3UF3U0

― J'son M. Lee 

• 2 weeks later...

DH_B7xUXoAAh3sw.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest 72%dark

It’s been about four and a half years since I first started using BW. It began with a Missed Connection ad (the first of many, but none of them have led to reconnections). Other than the handful of Personal ads, all of my posts either initiated or responded to an actual discussion topic, and were not in a word game thread or “fuck or pass”. As for the photos, other than the ones which I used to illustrate a discussion topic, the ones I posted purely for titillation were always my own, and that included the ones I used for my DP over the years. In my posts I’ve always tried to add something of value to the discussion, preferably something original or not already mentioned. But over time I realized that they are typically not well-received, and have perhaps even provoked hostility among other users. I don’t need that. Nor do I need a habitual reminder of the lingering disappointments of gay life in Sg and the plight of being a perpetual outsider. It’s time to unplug and move on.

I recently went through my inbox again cos it had reached 99%. It was partly sentimentality that made me keep every message (until recently). Partly it was me being lousy at keeping conversations moving. To the small handful of members out there with whom I started to have pretty good conversations, I apologise for letting them peter away; I remain grateful to each of you for contacting me.

To G***,

I hope you’re doing well now, making your way in life and ever closer to finding fulfillment and happiness. The only thing I regret from the short time we shared was that I didn’t steal a kiss from you when I had the chance (:lol:). You have the best frown ever. Take care!

To the haters out there, I guess y’all and Glinda can come steal my shoes now. :yuk: 

72%dark

Edited by 72%dark

11 hours ago, Aphorism said:

Sometimes you wonder if it is hopeful, or foolish  believeing one can find someone in this circle.

It's definitely possible! Don't wrap your head around the idea that it's easy though, everything takes time, and sometimes luck. I hope you find someone that makes you happy! (:

8 hours ago, Eujiboo said:

It's definitely possible! Don't wrap your head around the idea that it's easy though, everything takes time, and sometimes luck. I hope you find someone that makes you happy! (:

Hey! Thanks :) it's just a random thought after seeing so many failed relationships and bad dates. Its nice to see someone believing :)

26992191_1971085049881293_59867954451277

― J'son M. Lee 

i spend too much time on instagram, following these gay asians who seem to have it all. i wonder what their life is really like and how much effort it takes to maintain such a flashy ig account with so many vacation pics, meals at expensive restaurants, and photoshoots featuring their beautifully maintained bodies. i wonder if they truly are any happier thna rest of us. haha, it makes me sad to compare my life with theirs and feel like im missing out, but i cant stop scrolling and liking.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/04/2018 at 8:49 PM, Nightingale said:

untitled.JPG.6badbf350cc72f9c5fcd76b549a144b6.JPG

Just a random thought: How does it feel to be taken by surprise and gang-raped by a group of people who take turns to ravage and eat every part of you?

• 2 weeks later...

胡思乱想

想器想笑 也想跳...

想呼想叫 我想要...
無端想某人 想得天昏地暗
還想不再見人 想想破紅塵
想風想雨 也想醉....(無負無慮)
想歪想對 快想醉....(無愁無慮)
無端想吻誰 在風花說裡
無端想愛誰 甚麼想愛下去
如果想遠離
幻想不愛你 無端想到皺著眉 想你想你想飛...

戀愛令人漂亮 也可極人無端胡思乱想...

701638.png

― J'son M. Lee 

• 2 weeks later...

33183954_1273482272785370_32091321497645

― J'son M. Lee 

On 3/25/2018 at 4:10 PM, Aphorism said:

Sometimes you wonder if it is hopeful, or foolish  believeing one can find someone in this circle.

Don’t worry there are good people like yourself out there. It might take some time, but love sometimes happens when you least expect it! Meanwhile enjoy your singledom :)

34334490_1275447532585874_64022632055942

― J'son M. Lee