Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

if i were to appear to you barenaked, vulnerable in all aspects, would you take me back?

if i were to say to you that i was sorry and wish i'd never said anything negative towards what we had, would you take me back?

if i were to tell you that i thought of you everytime i looked at another person, would you take me back?

if i were to say that i won't miss something till its gone and wish i regretted not doing holding tightly, would you take me back?

alas, just as time and tide, feelings have moved on, but my heart yearns for much security and i've felt that security.i wish i could turn back time. but carpe-ing the diem, i'll just confess, profess.

Above all else, guard your heart.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Life is full of contradictions. Deep down, there is a part of me which despise how tainted and superficial some people are. However, another part of me believes that inside everyone lies a beautiful soul waiting to be save. To feel hatred and compassion simultaneously.. Both feelings together brings contradiction, yet when you think of it in another perspective, the intricate bond between them is simple yet profound.  Often, we find ourselves living in the fine space in between which is filled with contradictions and an unique balance of both sides.

Edited by Vikare
Staring blankly at you from the wall ..for that is where I belong.

Life of a Wallflower

my obvious lack of money is annoying.. and nothing in NS is going well so far, gthinking of going back in camp makes me kinda upset. oh well... August 22nd 2014 just come ASAP

Your 2 years NS end on August?

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

Shut Up, Please. FUCKING SHUT UP!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=114870652049954

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

I always hope that I can do this XDDDDD

Try!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

― J'son M. Lee 

I am in dire need of a hug

And clearly a stick or two. Or one that doesn't burn out.

I miss you so terribly but let's not hope it comes to a point I'm numb about it

Being a regular in the Army is going to suck.

Your fierce kiss stays on my lips, like onions out of it's flaky skin

It's desire clings to your skin, cling to your knife

x

Wind in Sympathy

We cast a shadow on something wherever we stand, and it is no good moving from place to place to save things; because the shadow always follows. Choose a place where you won't do harm - yes, choose a place where you won't do very much harm, and stand in it for all you are worth, facing the sunshine.

- A Room with a View

For I am the shadow, or I strive to be one. 

x

Wind in Sympathy

The best posting on Facebook I have seen today. A MUST Watch if you have 5 minutes to spare.

― J'son M. Lee 

Arrogance shall be framed with poetry; not plain words. How could a poet become arrogant and speak in plain words? A catcher in th rye dies in plea, not for a chauvinistic cause.

Do the things at which you are great, not what you were never made for.”

“Are you a female dog?"

"What?" Massie asked. "Why?"

"Because you are acting like a real bitch!” 

― Lisi Harrison, The Clique

― J'son M. Lee 

I don't feel dreadful booking in anymore, not after the little talk yesterday... and I didn't know that many people cared. And I really should say my feelings out in the future, instead of tolerating everything inside.

Edited by Exynos

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

182790_371001093010610_2133637557_n.jpg

― J'son M. Lee