Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you want to lose weight?

waterballoon: I want everyone (that really is literally everyone) who has rejected me to come back on their knees begging me to want them.

CaptainMarvelous: I want to be so fit that everyone respects, likes and wants to hang out with me; to be the talk of the town, to enter a bar/club and have all eyes on me.

Exynos: I want to have the strength to protect the things and people that are important to me... and to prove to myself that I am a disciplined person who has what it takes.

3 years of being gay. I wish I were forever 18.

EDIT: Actually the saddest thing is that 3 years later I still ask myself the same question, which means I'm still fat. Hahahaha

Edited by Exynos

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

"What kind of heartless bastard breaks up with someone over text?"

"I don't know. Is there a standard procedure for crushing someone's soul?"

"Honey, the best things in life

are worth looking for over and over again

'Till your eyes just can't see no more."

Never put too much trust in friends. Learn how to use enemies.

Be wary of friends --- they will betray you more quickly, for they are easily aroused to envy. They also become spoiled and tyrannical. But hire a former enemy and he will be more loyal than a friend, because he has more to prove. In fact, you have more to fear from friends than from enemies. If you have no enemies, find a way to make them.

Edited by Gray

Be wary of friends --- they will betray you more quickly, for they are easily aroused to envy. They also become spoiled and tyrannical. But hire a former enemy and he will be more loyal than a friend, because he has more to prove. In fact, you have more to fear from friends than from enemies. If you have no enemies, find a way to make them.

Achievement unlocked!

150px-ME1_Renegade.png

I seriously disagree with that. I've friends since I've known since secondary school, and we're together for 9 years... that's almost a decade. Sure this clique of us have so many arguements and fights along the years but looking back, if it weren't for them I wouldn't be who I am today. in other words, I wouldn't ask for anyone else but them to be my besties... Friends are important, they're a pillar in your life. Those who end up doing what you typed aren't that much of a friend to begin with imo.

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

Oh it's just an excerpt from a book I've read. Not saying that I believe in this statement 100% ( I have good friends too), but at the end of the day once there is a conflict of interests, who is to say that your friend will give way to you? It is something worth considering that the book is trying to tell me. Ok la, thought about it for a while and found that it makes sense.

Edited by Gray

"I seriously disagree with that. I've friends since I've known since secondary school, and we're together for 9 years... that's almost a decade. Sure this clique of us have so many arguements and fights along the years but looking back, if it weren't for them I wouldn't be who I am today. in other words, I wouldn't ask for anyone else but them to be my besties... Friends are important, they're a pillar in your life. Those who end up doing what you typed aren't that much of a friend to begin with imo."

Friends are great to have, but they are not always great - there'll be a conflict of interest when it comes to doing certain stuff together (working together, for example)

We all have great friends whom we know will make lousy team mates, especially if they try to step over you just because you are FRIENDS. In this case it's really wiser to be working with a neutral party or an 'enemy', someone with a motivation that you can roughly gauge.

Friends stay as friends. One shouldnt try to overlap them in works or other business related stuff.

/sooo warryyy

Edited by Slynn

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

I am in Cape Town and got this message from Sg. This person must have put me on favourite before I left Sg.

539169_358727760904610_2132155122_n.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Very long rant.

I just got blocked from ever commenting or liking posts on SG Gay Confessions. Just because I attacked a ridiculous post and some commentators that agreed stupidly. Something about the confessor finding that unfit guys and those who are not muscular a "huge turn off" . I logged into BlowingWind, and some guy had the cheek to say that "guys that are not fit need not message me" on their profile

Its freaking stupid. If you loved someone based on the fact that they are gymrats/having 20 pecs, then sorry thats so wrong. I felt insulted too, since i never felt the need to gym at all. Whats so bad about having a good diet and going for regular jogs in the park? I dont have pecs or biceps that looked like its exploding, but i am comfortable in my own skin. My BMI is great, and im fit as a fiddle.

Fuck you and your judgmental preferences. Superficial bastards.

Edited by topLTR_93

Sianz.

I don't know where are my tears but if there was any left, I would be crying now. My heart cried when it happened this afternoon. 

My friend and I were waiting for our lunch. The kid holding the bread in one of the pics came to us and asked for bread. 1st time in my life someone came to beg for food - not money. My tears have arrived. I am not ashamed to say I am crying as I type this. I remember vividly what happened. 

Our lunch arrived. I had ordered my favourite ciabatta bread with avocado and chicken. The young kid was so close to us. I gave him a bread from my plate. He took it and walked to his mom. I smiled at them and they smiled back. I took a picture and the kid in green posed if you look closely at the picture. The other kid stopped and pinching the bread and looked at the camera, too. Then they made a turn. The kid with the bread stopped as he saw me pointing my camera at him. He posed. Then the mom saw me taking pictures. She smiled. She let the kid on her back down. You can see how beautiful their smiles were. Mom and the 2 kids. They didn’t ask for money. They just asked to be fed. I really feel for them. I am reminded of the quotation ‘I give not because I have much but because I know how it feels to have nothing.’

In Cape Town at a restaurant earlier today.

534847_359281980849188_135949821_n.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Very long rant.

I just got blocked from ever commenting or liking posts on SG Gay Confessions. Just because I attacked a ridiculous post and some commentators that agreed stupidly. Something about the confessor finding that unfit guys and those who are not muscular a "huge turn off" . I logged into BlowingWind, and some guy had the cheek to say that "guys that are not fit need not message me" on their profile

Its freaking stupid. If you loved someone based on the fact that they are gymrats/having 20 pecs, then sorry thats so wrong. I felt insulted too, since i never felt the need to gym at all. Whats so bad about having a good diet and going for regular jogs in the park? I dont have pecs or biceps that looked like its exploding, but i am comfortable in my own skin. My BMI is great, and im fit as a fiddle.

Fuck you and your judgmental preferences. Superficial bastards.

I lost it at 20 pecs. Imagined having 20 chest muscles, lmao. 

He weaves in and out of the gathered crowd.

The discourse of sycophants and genuine peers,

Forms the tapestry of frivolity he dons.

A nod to propriety steeped in vacuity and melodrama.

This is his society.

The rules dictate what one’s to keep. 

He skims the surface like the others do.

Dancing with wolves and prancing with sheep.

The proverbial butterfly.

Another sits on the periphery and observes.

The consummate performance of He,

Invokes neglect and misery.

“Who is he?” ponders the wise and the otherwise,

“This beacon of solitude in the seas of hedonism?”

The silent inamorato.

Everyone has opinions but whether they are justifiable is another issue.

well. lots of people are having a rough time.

with you coming to disturb me in my life with your so called "rough time", do i look as if im having a really good time as well?

i dont mind being helpful and nice, but dont cross over the line defined by me. -_-

well, its time to re-define your rough times if everyday is rough. you will live happier (like me).

Hello..?

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/zambia-chiefs-call-%E2%80%98caging%E2%80%99-gays-after-couples-try-marry070413

Zambia chiefs call for ‘caging’ of gays after couples try to marry

― J'son M. Lee