Male HQ

New Restaurant

Funny name for a restaurant...

It's a term coined by GWMs that refers to Asians who go for other Asians and have no interest in GWMs at all.

GAMs who like GWMs are Potato Queens, GWMS who like GAMs are Rice Queens and GAMs who are into other GAMs are Sticky Rice.

Don't ask me the term for GWM into GWM. Potato Salad?

Or Whipped Potato?

Anyways, back to topic... there are alot of Thai restaurants now... I wonder how different this is from the rest? Are there fried bugs like in Thailand? I love fried grasshoppers and locusts. Crunchy and fat-free.

Just noticed that a new Thai restaurant has just opened in AMK Mall. It's called Sticky Rice. Has anyone tried it before? Is it any good?

Would you like to share the location of the restaurant? Which floor? Tks

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

It's on the second floor of the Mall. Just next to Mos Burger and Subway. The space is rather small though. Think can seat less than 20. Got the usual Thai staple food- tom yam, green curry, etc. No fried grasshopper or locusts definitely!

It's on the second floor of the Mall. Just next to Mos Burger and Subway. The space is rather small though. Think can seat less than 20. Got the usual Thai staple food- tom yam, green curry, etc. No fried grasshopper or locusts definitely!

Thanks ED for the info.

Honestly speaking, i'm not sure if their food is good. :lol:

Ah, Frogprince, you should give your friend more credit. I tried their Tom Yum Soup with Coconut for lunch today and it's divine! Simply wonderful. The mix of not too sourish Thai Spice with coconut is just right and their version of Tom Yum is really one of my favourite now. it's really much better than the average Tom Yum at Thai Express. But Sticky Rice's otak is only so-so. Their red ruby dessert is pretty good also. Price is on the mid side. Total cost for my lunch is $19. So I will patronise again but maybe only once a month to try their other stuff.

Anyways, back to topic... there are alot of Thai restaurants now... I wonder how different this is from the rest? Are there fried bugs like in Thailand? I love fried grasshoppers and locusts. Crunchy and fat-free.

always been curious about those insects in those foreign dishes.

although the other day i found a cockroach... full and intact... in my spicy chicken curry...

erm...

i dunno why la but i threw everything away.

although in the back of my mind i did wonder if i could just eat the critter...

I saw those deep-fried insects like grasshopper and coackcroach-look-alike which already nicely pack in some BKK shopping centres but dare not to try it :oops:

• Guest locked this topic