Male HQ

Bf Sharing Room With His Ex

Guest Sadboi

What should I do . My bf told me he treat his ex just like his brother so nothing to be jealous . I just can't accept that they still sleep in one room when we are together already

That's very bad. He's a mother fxxking liar. My boyfriend is also one who sucking somebody's cock and insisted that he loves me. I told me go and burn himself in Hell. Move on and find someone worthy.

They have been together for 5 years . Until now they are still renting the same room . And my bf told me they are very good friends now . My bf even SMS his ex everyday asking wether the ex want food from outside . I need an advice please I really don't know what to do :((

I told him already and talk but e say he is in goon term with his ex . He treat him as a brother . And I ask him about the sleeping part . he told me that nothing is happening . Knowing there's only one queen size bed and they are sharing :( .

I told him already and talk but e say he is in goon term with his ex . He treat him as a brother . And I ask him about the sleeping part . he told me that nothing is happening . Knowing there's only one queen size bed and they are sharing :( .

Dude, this is dubious enough. If you're jealous, there's definitely something wrong in the relationship already. You don't trust him enough. Are you sure you want to continue? If you're together, he should do more to answer your doubts than just say he is on good terms with his ex. If he loves you enough, he should do something to quell your fears.

I used to see someone while in NS. I gave whatever free time I had to him, and I thought he liked me enough to be honest. 4 months after we sort of broke up, I found out all the while we were seeing each other he was still meeting his ex. In fact he told his best friend his ex was there for him more than I was. Painful to here, but I'm glad I didn't stick it out all the way. If i found out while I still wanted to be with him, I wouldn't be here - I would be dead.

So to avoid potential heartbreak, I suggest you try to work things out with him. Figure out a concrete solution rather than just let words rule your relationship. You have to make a decision. A hard and fast one. Not come to a compromise.

You are in a relationship to be happy. If you are not, then why bother staying? I'm sure you have the answers in your mind already.

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Guest Ironrod

All the reply seems to say "TS, you have a choice!"

Yet few seems to realize it's easy to dish out such advice but when you are in it , it's really not that easy.

Trust is part of relationship building, so TS must understand renting a room these days is not cheap maybe your bf wanted to save money and sleeping with his ex on the same bed is safer then he goes share a room with a stranger?

Instead of keep saying you are sad, did u think of a solution for your bf? If he doesn't stay with his ex, do you have a room for him? If you want him to stay himself, can he afford it? You being the bf knows the answer best - instead of just being sad and just give up whenever faces a problem or demand your bf to change - show him you have walk his shoes and you do love him.

I was very dumb.

When I was dating this guy for 6 mths, I was dumb enough to believe that his bf was his bro {when I saw the photo of his bf in the house).

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

For a moment i thought you were referring to me, Sadboi. My ex was staying with me in the same room, on the same bed!!! We broke up after 14 yrs of r/s. Frankly, i dun feel good about it at all. My ex philosophy is LOVE ONE LIKE MANY!!! If you can accept it, good for you. Otherwise move on. My suggestion is move on.... Personal opinion though.

PS - i moved out from my house now, putting up with my aunt nearby for many reasons and his presence is one of them. Lol!

trust has to be gain and not given. if he cannot gain your trust, then it would make you unhappy. then if you are unhappy, there won't be a happy relationship. just pack and go and dun look back. dun torture yourself, and also dun kid yourself that nothing is between him and his ex. the only way for me to believe there is nothing between them is not sleeping on the same bed. if you know what is good for you.

ask ur bf to move away from his ex or u sld just end this nonsense relationship. gays are horny bastards, they may not be in relationship but they certainly do not mind once a while fxxk together

Guest Marad44

Greetings Sadboi.

Could this be from a lack of assertiveness, resulting in clinging on but wishing you could let go?

Do you feel yourself buried in a painful compromise because he is someone hard to find? Would you let go if you found that someone?

~ Marad

Edited by Marad44

• Guest locked this topic