Male HQ

Erotic Stories / Fictions : Contributors Heartlanders & FleaBiscuit, etc. (compiled)

Guest GuestWriter

Guest Guest

Hmm... did M fake all those buddy stories? Was he just trying to test water on S?

Possible. Melvin may be a secret Agent 48 from the religious missionary group code name "Back to Front" who goes around to turn gays to straight and get them to attend their religious services.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both went to novena for confession and got baptised. PTL.

note: I am ghost writer.

This is so uncalled for, poking fun at people's faith. Please be more sensitive even if you are not a follower of that faith.

May the Lord forgive you for being so immatured and disrespectful.

Peace.

Guest Guest

This is so uncalled for, poking fun at people's faith. Please be more sensitive even if you are not a follower of that faith.

May the Lord forgive you for being so immatured and disrespectful.

Peace.

I am sorry. It was not meant to poke fun at other people's faith.

Thanks for pointing that out to me. I will be more careful and sensitive in the future.

please accept my sincere apology :)

Guest Happy Guy

Part 9

"Can I touch your dick, Samuel?" I thought I heard Melvin asked.

"Melvin, I have never done anything with a guy before." I said nervously.

"Huh? What do you mean? I was asking you what are you thinking so deep because you seemed to be in deep thoughts." Asked Melvin.

"Oh nothing. I heard wrongly then." What was I thinking? How could I have mistook "what are you thinking?" as "can I touch you dick?"

Trying to avoid my awkwardness, I asked whether he has any more beer in the fridge. Very quickly, Melvin went to the kitchen and fetched 2 more cans.

"Melvin, are you a good drinker?"

"No I am not. I hardly drink. I am already abit high and tipsy after the first can that we shared. How about you?"

"I am not a good drinker too."

"Then why did you ask me to get more beer?"

"I was thinking rather than just talking like that, why don't we play truth or dare. We either answer a question or drink the beer, if not must do a forfeit."

"You can just ask me anything you want, but if you want to play, I will just play along. But I really don't want to be too drunk, still need to book in tonight." Said Melvin.

"Don't worry, I have to book in too, I also don't want to be drunk. We will just stop if we think we can't hold it anymore, ok?"

"Sure. So, who will start first?"

Since I suggested the game, I asked the first question. The first few rounds of questions were relatively "mild". Both of us answered some questions, those we didn't want to answer we chose to drink the beer. I was surely getting high, I thought Melvin was too.

"My turn to ask you now. Do you wear your T-shirt when you train?" I asked Melvin.

"Walao, such an easy question. If I train alone at home, most of the time I don't wear my shirt." Said Melvin.

"Ok, now my turn to ask. Have you done anything with guys before? I mean having fun physically."

"No, I have never done anything with guys. Ok my turn to ask, how often do you masturbate?" I answered Melvin and asked the next question quickly.

"That's quite personal leh. I don't want to answer, I will drink the beer." Straight away Melvin took the can and gulp down some more beer.

"How often do you masturbate?" Melvin asked me the same question.

"I will answer that. Well, we can only do it on weekends when we book out. But sometimes when I am horny in camp, I will just jerk off when I am bathing."

"Hey it's getting boring as we are either answering or drinking. Let's change the rule. If we finish the can of beer in our hand, we either answer the question or do a dare. Ok?"

"On!" Said Melvin excitedly.

"When you masturbate, who or what do you think of?"

"Random things that can make me horny lah."

"Hey, that is not counted. You must be more specific, if not you got to do a dare." I insisted.

"Ok la. I think of my buddy, I would recall the time when I had fun with him. Enough? Now my turn to ask. Why did you have an erection just now when we were hugging together?"

"I will drink." I only drank abit and I realize my can is already empty.

"Haha, no more beer, so it means the next round you either tell the truth or be forfeited." Melvin seems excited when he talked about the forfeit I may have to perform.

"Now your turn, did you and your buddy fuck each other?" I wanted to know the answer.

"I will drink." Only a mouthful and Melvin's can of beer was also finished.

"Do you want to see me naked?" Melvin asked this time.

Answering it was easy, but I have no idea why I did not do it. Instead, I chose to do a forfeit. Melvin thought for a second then he said, "I let you choose, you either take off your shorts or you touch your dick with your shorts on for a minute.

Maybe it was the alcohol taking effect, I stood up and I put up a show for Melvin by slowly removing my shorts. When my shorts came off, I made no attempt to cover my dick which is now in a semi erect state. My dick is not very long, but it is thick at the cock head. Melvin whistled and commented that it looks nice.

It's my turn now. "Did you plan for me to come up to your place so that something like this could happen? Answer or you do the same forfeit as you had challenged me."

Melvin stood up and did exactly what I did. When his shorts was pulled down, he too was already having a semi erection. His dick is not as thick as mine, but definitely much longer. I gave him a wink and told him his dick looks nice too.

The effect of the alcohol gave me the courage to behave in a manner I would normally not have behaved. I am not sure if it's the same for Melvin, but he looks very high too.

"Now your turn again. Do you want to have fun with me? Answer or choose to masturbate yourself for a minute." I got really bold and stated my forfeit for him.

Melvin playfully stroked his dick a few times, and it is almost fully hard now. He made no attempt to hide it. It's the first dick that I am so close with and it really looks beautiful. Then Melvin also said, "yes, I do hope to have some fun with you."

"So now my turn to ask you. Do you also want to have fun with me? Answer this question or choose to touch my body and jerk me for one minute."

"Wah you not afraid I don't answer the question and choose to touch your body ah?" I said.

"You have to answer the question or accept the forfeit."

I got up and stood in front of Melvin. I helped him get to his feet, and we just looked into each other's eyes for a few second. He looks really hot and sexy now. The heat in the room is making both our body glistening in a thin layer of sweat. Without having to be told what to do next, I reached out my right hand to touch his firm chest first. Then I slowly moved my hand down his well defined abs. I moved one step closer to him and by now my hand is almost at his dick. I did not pause nor hesitated, I gently touch his dick as it was my first time touching another guy's private part. Melvin closed his eyes when I touched his dick and he was breathing quite heavily. After a few sensual touch, I grabbed his dick and started stroking it slowly. Melvin was enjoying what I am doing to him as he was moaning in pleasure.

As I continued stroking Melvin and giving him the pleasure he was enjoying, I leaned forward to hug him and whispered into his ears "Does this answer your question for me?"

Melvin let out a "eh......", a sound which could either mean yes or he could also be just moaning. I asked him back, "Do you want to have fun with me too?" Melvin didn't gave any verbal respond, but I suddenly felt his hand around my dick and stroking it slowly.

Both of us just stood there and enjoying the pleasure we are giving each other......

Guest Guest

Both Melvin and Samuel are great pretenders, want fuck each other, just say so lah, wasted 9 chapters of words and still ended up fucking.

Both Melvin and Samuel are great pretenders, want fuck each other, just say so lah, wasted 9 chapters of words and still ended up fucking.

Be nice...it's called a story...not a documentary...the build-up is necessary to captivate readers...

Guest Happy Guy

Part 10

"Bro, you may want to stop, if not I am going to cum soon." I said with a mix feeling of pleasure and panic. It's my first time having such intimate contact with a guy and the sensation is overwhelming, if Melvin continue stroking my dick, I will shoot anytime.

As I told Melvin to stop, my own jerking on his dick also stopped, that kind of brought Melvin back to reality and he opened his eyes to look into mine.

"Do you enjoy it?" Asked Melvin.

I nodded my head. "The feeling is so good, I don't know how to describe it." I told Melvin.

"Do you want to continue or you want to stop?" Melvin asked me.

"I wouldn't want to lead you into doing something you don't want to do, or something you would regret later." Explained Melvin.

"I want to continue. But I have no experience at all, you got to guide me." I said shyly.

"Then you just relax and enjoy." Said Melvin.

Melvin then gently turned me around so that I am back facing him. Then I felt his body pressed against my back. He held me in a gentle hug and both his hands slowly caress my body. The feeling was great. He rub my nipples gently, it was ticklish at first, but later on it was pure pleasure.

"Does it feel good?" Melvin whispered into my ears.

"Eh..." That's all I can say.

His hands continued caressing my chest and stomach. Though I do not have muscles that Melvin have, I am still consider lean. We are about the same height, so throughout the intimacy we had, I could feel Melvin's hard dick pressing against my inner thigh. I wasn't intending to ask him fuck me, yet, but the thought of his hardon pressing against my back and this fit hunk hugging me naked just made me feel more horny and my dick has never felt so hard before. It was waiting to be relieved.

When Melvin's hands reached my groin area, he didn't go straight for my dick. Instead, he fondled my balls and the area around my inner thighs. The sensation was indescribable, making me feel weak and soft. If Melvin wasn't hugging me, I think I would have fell to the ground. I knew I was going to shoot anytime. I was trying hard to hold back my moaning.

"I am going to shoot soon." I alerted Melvin.

He used one hand to cover the tip of my dick, the other continued stroking my dick. "I am cumming.." was all I could say before I started shooting into Melvin's hand. I came so hard and so much that even I was shocked.

"Can you hug me? I am too weak to stand on my own." I turned my head to beg for Melvin's help after I finally finished cumming.

"Wow that's a lot bro. Luckily I used my hand to cover your dick when you were shooting, if not my room would have been flooded by now." Melvin teased me as he used one hand to hold me in place, and raised the other to show me how much I have cummed.

He helped me to sit on his bed then he reached for the tissue box on his study table to clean his hand. As Melvin stood in front of me to clean his hand, I realized his hard dick was still hard and waiting to be attended to.

"Bro, can I help you?" I asked Melvin as I pointed at his dick.

"Sure." Smiled Melvin.

I inched forward to grab Melvin's dick. It was my first time, so it does feel awkward at first. Initially Melvin seemed to enjoy the jerking, but after awhile he didn't seem to be anywhere near the point of cumming.

"I usually take longer to shoot, so it's not your fault." I guess Melvin could feel my awkwardness for not being able to help him cum or even sustain the erection so he said it to make me feel better.

"The grab and the speed is very important. Come, you stand behind me and follow what I did for you just now." So I stood up and moved behind Melvin. My hands started roaming on his body, feeling the contours of his body defined by his muscles. I gently rubbed his nipples and I heard Melvin mumbled, "that's right bro, play with my nipples, feel my body, jerk my dick and help me cum."

I continued touching his chest and abs. I never thought I could have the chance to touch the body of the guy I admire. Not to mention he is naked, and I am not just touching him, but we are having fun together.

"Try grabbing my dick now, Samuel." Melvin instructed me. Melvin's dick is now back to full erection. I grab it and started stroking. Then I felt Melvin's hand over my hand that is jerking his dick.

"I know my dick well. Let me guide you with the correct speed to make my dick shoot." I had a friend who once held my hand to guide me to play pool, but to hold my hand to guide me to masturbate is the first time. The feeling was making my dick semi hard again.

With the moaning sound Melvin is making, I guess the tempo should be right this time. He is not only moaning in pleasure, his body also leaned back against my body, making my erect dick hitting his ass crack.

Not long after, Melvin brought my hand to cover the tip of his dick like what he did for me just now. I knew he was reaching the verge of cumming soon.

"Bro, that feels really good. Arh, I am going to shoot. Ah, I am cumming..." Spurts of cum shot out from Melvin's dick and they hit my palm shot after shot. I don't usually hold my own cum as I feel it's very sticky and messy. Melvin's cum on my palm felt warm. Though it was sticky, but I didn't feel disgusted at all. I believe it's because I am more excited by the fact that I had just helped Melvin to cum, and he came on my palm.

When Melvin finally shot a big load and stopped, he too felt exhausted and he moved forward to collapse on his bed. Looking at his gorgeous body covered with a thin layer of sweat and his abdominal muscles moving up and down to recover from the hot action, it just made me hard again.

"Thanks bro, please help yourself to the tissue to clean your hand. Gosh, that was hot, I haven't cum this much for a long time." Said Melvin when he finally recovered his breath.

After the session, I don't know was it guilt that set in. I avoided talking about it. I quickly cleaned my hands, put on my singlet and shorts, asked to go to the toilet to wash my hands. Melvin seemed more at ease, he didn't press for anything, he just kept quiet and sat on his bed to observe me.

When I returned from the toilet, I told him it's not early and I need to go back. Before I left his bedroom, he told me to write my phone no. on a piece of paper, he also wrote his and passed it to me. At his doorstep he said I could message him anytime if I need any advice for training.

When I reached home, I tried recalling everything that had happened at Melvin's place. I still felt abit guilty doing it, but deep in my heart I know I really enjoyed it.

I booked-in that night, I believed Melvin also booked in. I actually keyed in Melvin's no. into my phone, but I was too afraid to message him. "What if he doesn't want me to disturb him? Maybe he doesn't want to maintain contact at all." Many possibilities surfaced in my mind.

Three days passed, still no message from Melvin. I told myself my guess was correct, maybe Melvin doesn't want to maintain contact. I was disappointed thinking about it, but I consoled myself that at least I had the chance to jerk him once and he masturbated for me too.

On Thursday evening, when I returned to my bunk after dinner, I saw that there was a unread message on my phone.

"Hi Samuel, I have been waiting for your message but still didn't hear from you. Hope you are ok. I just wonder, would you still want to come over to my place this Sunday for training? Melvin"...

Somehow it feels semi-straight whenever Melvin calls Samuel bro.

It's like in that grey zone where gay and straight men can share quasi-sexual relationships.

The forbidden fruit kind of.

Owning to the fact, I'm pretty sure some would like a hunky guy to chase them.  ;)

It fits the fantasy.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest -malayboi-

This story really reminded me of the times when I was in jc. I had a crush on my basketballer classmate and we even studied together at times.

But of course it didn't go to the jerking off parts though he invited me to his house. Memories...

Guest Happy Guy

Part 11

"So Melvin hasn't forgotten me, and he is asking me over to his place again this Sunday. Should I go?" I asked myself.

I am not sure whether it was some "first time guy fun post effect" that made me felt guilty of that session with Melvin. I kept questioning myself was it right to engage in guy to guy fun, even though I was the one who said that day I see it as just relieving with an extra help. When I asked myself did I enjoy myself, without doubt the answer was yes. In fact, I started imagining doing more with Melvin, like stripping him, sucking him, he sucking for me, we lick each other's nipples and body, and even...... What was I thinking? I don't even know whether Melvin have the same feeling towards me, I was already having so many wild thoughts about him. Maybe what happened that day was just the effect of alcohol, it might not happen again? Eventually, I decided that the best way to find out the answers, was to talk things out with Melvin.

"What time is it convenient for you?" I replied Melvin's message.

"Maybe after 1pm? We start early so if we still have time we can talk. Remember to have an earlier lunch." Replied Melvin.

So Melvin also wanted to clarify matters. I knew it would be awkward when we meet, but at least now I know I am not the only one who suffers the "post fun syndrome".

At about 1.15pm, I knocked on Melvin's door. When he opened the door, he was only in his PT shorts.

"I thought you would not be coming." Said Melvin as he closed the door and walked me to his bedroom.

"Why not?" I pretended.

"Erm, nothing." Replied Melvin.

We made small talks about what we did in camp the last week. In between the talks, Melvin taught me some sit ups such as Russian Oblique Twists and Twist Crunches. We did a few sets of each exercise. It was easy at first, but it became more demanding towards the last few set. Melvin also taught me how to train my pectoral muscles.

"Hey if you want to you can remove your shirt. It can be uncomfortable with the shirt sticking to your perspiring body." Suggested Melvin.

"No lah, it's ok." I answered.

"Or are you afraid of me?" Asked Melvin.

"Melvin, can I ask you a question? You must answer me truthfully." I said seriously.

"You want to ask about what happened last week?" Replied Melvin.

"Yes it's related to last week. But I still don't know what I want to ask. I just feel very confused." I explained.

"You just answer me, do you regret doing it?"

"No......" I said.

"I have no regrets doing it with you too. I also have no explanation why I did it with you. I just feel very comfortable with you." Said Melvin.

"But...... Does this mean we are......"

"Gay? I have thought of that too. We are both single now. We enjoyed the fun we had and I believe we would enjoy each other's company too. As to what will happen in the future, why do we worry so much. I thought my relationship with my buddy would last forever, but it didn't. Let's just take things one step at a time. Enjoy the moment, we only live once."

"I have said what I feel. The rest is still up to you. If you want to stop our friendship, I can't stop you. But if you still need my assistance in training, I would definitely help you." Said Melvin.

"What if I say I want to do more with you?" I threw the challenge to Melvin.

"Anytime bro. But if you don't even dare to take off your short, what are you capable of doing?" Melvin teased and challenged me.

"I may not have big pecs and nice abs like you do, but I am still a man who is capable of everything ok." I replied cheekily, pointing to my dick when I said I am capable.

"Let me examine it then." After saying that, Melvin moved closer to me, pulled the end of my shirt up over my head.

"Bro, actually your body is fine. You are lean, you just need to train more and eat the right diet to build up the muscles." It sure felt good to be given the affirmation from a fit guy that my body if not that terrible. Melvin flexed his muscles to show me I can be like him if I put in effort in training.

"Stop seducing me. You not afraid I will rape you?" I said that playfully.

"I am so afraid. But I believe I am stronger than you, so it should be the other way round. I will make you my slave and you got to do whatever I tell you to do." Melvin laughed at me.

After awhile, Melvin stopped laughing and then looked at me. He hugged me like the last time and said to me, "We are both sober today. No alcohol to affect our decision. Do you want to be my buddy?"

"Yes of course I want to be your buddy. Can I do anything I want with you?" I could hear my heart beating very quickly and loudly when I asked him that.

"I am fine with anything. Are you also ready to do anything I want to do?" Melvin asked me.

"Can I suck you?" I asked Melvin.

• G_M changed the title to Erotic Stories / Fictions : Contributors Heartlanders & FleaBiscuit, etc. (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.