Male HQ

Erotic Stories / Fictions : Contributors Heartlanders & FleaBiscuit, etc. (compiled)

Guest GuestWriter

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Happy Guy

Part 2

"I am Melvin." He introduced himself with a firm handshake. Don't know why, that handshake just seems like a strong electric current flowing through my body. I want to know him more.

But we are both guys with little words. After that introduction, both of us remained quiet, we just sat on the floor resting. After a while, some guys came to play at the court, both of us played for awhile more, than we left, walking in different directions. Before he left, he turned to say bye to me, which surprised me a bit.

The following few Sundays, again I saw him playing alone at the court at around the same time. I had wanted to join him, but on one time I had to go out for a family gathering, the other times I just felt lazy to play under the hot sun. I just get excited when I see him playing downstairs, not the sexually attracted kind of feeling, but just hope can be good friend with him.

Last Sunday, I waited at my window hoping to spot him playing, but he did not turn up that weekend. I was abit disappointed.

A week past. I was sitting at my study table beside the window surfing the net. The weather was very hot. I looked out the window, I wondered would he be playing today? I continued with my net surfing. Not long later, I heard sound of ball bouncing at the court, I looked down, "it's him!"

I quickly grab the basketball in my brother's room, put on my shoes and rushed to the court.

"Hi, you are here." I tried to initiate a conversation as I walked towards the court Melvin was playing in.

"Ya, bored at home, weather is terrible too, so just come down sweat a bit." He smiled and replied.

We continued playing, taking turns to aim at the ring, helping each other to retrieve the ball at times.

The weather was still scotching hot a moment ago, suddenly it turned really dark and strong wind started blowing. Before long, it started pouring heavily. Both of us grabbed our things and ran to the void deck. We stood at the void deck wiping the rainwater on our body. He casually lifted his single to wipe the water on his face and head. That revealed his abs, so perfectly defined.

"Not bad wor, so fit." I don't know where I got the courage to say those words to tease him.

"Erm, ok lah, just exercise more lor. Army training will make all guys fit." He said shyly.

"You in the army too? I am in signals, u in commando?" I asked him.

"How do u know I am in the commando?" He was shocked at my remarks.

"You are so fit, plus you are wearing a commando singlet." I replied immediately.

"Our training is very tough and demanding. We have to keep ourself in the best condition to be ready for training. I spent a lot of time exercising even when I am at home." He explained.

"How I hope I can be fit and toned like you." I said.

"All it takes is hardwork. If you want I can help you......"

"If you want I can help you ...... "

My imagination went wild just by thinking of the last remark Melvin made.

it's like the classic pickup line that increases your heartbeat instantly n gets you anticipating the surprises coming up next

Guest Happy Guy

Part 3

"If you want I can help you." Melvin said to Samuel with a sincere look.

"Huh? Is he serious? We have only met twice, we hardly know each other. I was just being bold to comment on his fit physique, is he serious about working out with me?" Samuel shocked by Mevlin's suggestion.

Actually Melvin's personality is rather an introvert. He had been on the heavier side when he was younger. He had heard enough insults from his classmates when they had PE lesson or when they went for swimming lesson. Since then, he doesn't really enjoy the company of big crowd. He moved on to the polytechnic after secondary school. He was determined to drop his weight and stop all the insults he had been receiving, so he signed up for the sports that is most intense in training - Dragon boat.

He cut down on his intake and changed his diet habit. He started jogging twice a day. It wasn't easy in the beginning, but he persisted. With the help of the training during dragon boating, he managed to bring down his weight considerably and converted those bulging fats to solid muscles.

His classmates noticed his change and everyone treated him differently. However, he was already indifferent to how they treat him. He continued with dragon boating, not because he really likes it, but he was just using it as a fixed schedule to continue training. He is different from those who likes to be in the centre of attraction just because they are in the dragon boat team.

After entering NS, Melvin only stayed in contact with a few of his teammates who were like him, just interested in the training and doing their best for the team. They hardly meet up, but they continued exchanging tips on keeping fit and other stuff through Skype. Melvin prefers one on one interaction than group interaction.

Yes, it was the only the second time they met each other at the basketball court, but Melvin felt that Samuel is a nice person to chat with. Samuel is decent looking, maybe more on the pleasant looking side. Like most NS guys, Samuel is also fairly tan. He is slim, but not as muscle toned as Melvin.

"I think we are quite close in age since he is also in the NS. Though he has been the one who initiated chats with me, he is not the irritating type. Plus if I can really provide him with some help in keeping fit, no harm having a training buddy who stays around you." Melvin thought to himself.

Melvin noticed that Samuel had not responded since his last remark, so he clarified, "I believe you have your gym sessions during PT in camp. But if you would like to continue training on weekends, which I do at home, I can teach you how to train the different muscles. We can be gym buddy if you don't mind."

Guest Guest

" .... But if you would like to continue training on weekends, which I do at home, I can teach you how to train the different muscles. We can be gym buddy if you don't mind."

Woooooo .... The last remark by Melvin excite me again. Will he invite Samuel to his house to train the "different muscles"? Penis is fully of muscles, right? Ha ha

PS: I prefer the story to be written in 1st person as in Part 1 & 2. Part 3 is in 3rd person :(

Woooooo .... The last remark by Melvin excite me again. Will he invite Samuel to his house to train the "different muscles"? Penis is fully of muscles, right? Ha ha

PS: I prefer the story to be written in 1st person as in Part 1 & 2. Part 3 is in 3rd person :(

Agreed. It confused me for a moment but anyway nice story. Keep it up

Guest Happy Guy

Part 4

"You sure you can teach me?" I asked Melvin again. Just after I asked him that, lightning flashed across the dark sky, followed with an exceptionally loud thunder.

"You have time now? If you have, I can show you some simple routines you can do at home." Said Melvin.

"You mean you are going to show me here? At the void deck?" I asked.

"I stay in this block, if you want you can come to my house, I can show you." Melvin continue to say, "I could have showed you here, but the floor is wet. There's no one at home now, so it's ok. But if you don't feel comfortable, I can show you next time."

"I stay at the opposite block. It's raining so heavily now, and I don't have to book in till much later. If you are serious, I don't mind." I replied, with a mix feeling of excitement and uncertainty. We are not even good friends, yet, and he is so nice to teach me how to gym, and even inviting me to his place to teach me.

Without wasting anymore time, I followed him to the lift, we went up to the 16th floor, he walked in front and I just followed him. He took out his house keys, opened the door and invited me in.

"You can put your shoes inside. It would be wet if you leave it outside. It won't take long anyway, I just demonstrate and explain to you, you can leave after that or wait for the rain to be less heavy." Said Melvin as he entered his house and removed his shoes.

I removed my shoes and placed it at the corner beside the door. I noticed that the living room was very neat. Just the sofa, a coffee table and a TV console. The 42in TV is hung on the wall. The living room looks spacious.

"My elder brother got married and moved out. I am staying with my parents. They usually go to my brother's place on Sunday to visit my 2 nephews, their grandsons, so nobody is home till later in the night." "Come, follow me to my bedroom." Said Melvin.

When I walked into his bedroom, it was just as neat as the living room. A super single bed at the right corner of the room, under the window, and a study table on the left. Some free weights are neatly placed under the study table. Later on I realize that his bedroom window is also facing the basketball court below, and I can actually see my window from his.

"I usually use these weights for training. Other than that, I do crutches and push-ups. What kind of exercise routine do you do at home?" Melvin asked me.

"Erm, sometimes I do some sit up. Push up also. But I don't see any effect." I answered him.

"Those normal sit up and push up is only the basic. If you want more a more toned body, you need to work on the right muscles. Let me show you." Melvin told me to just sit on his bed and he laid on the floor to show me various types of crutches.

After a few variations, he stood up and very swiftly removed his singlet and placed it on his study table. He stretched his muscles then continued to show me different kinds of push ups. I was looking at him, but I wasn't paying attention to his explanation. I was admiring his fit toned body.

He got up after awhile and asked whether I noted what he just demonstrated. He saw that I was in a daze, so he called me again, "Samuel, what are you thinking of? Can you remember what I just told you?"

"Oh, ya, ya I think I should be able to remember." I replied. "Erm Melvin, how long have you been training, your muscles are very defined."

"Since poly, say like 3yrs plus ago. Initially it was just to lose weight, but later it just become a habit, so I just continued." He explained.

"Anyone ever told you your body is hot?" I asked shyly.

He looked at me for a moment, then just touched his abs and chest casually. He sat beside me and then said, "My dragon boat friends and my unit mates did say that, but I think they are just being nice. Some of them have got better body than mine."

"You are so fit and so good looking, I am sure you are already attached right?" I asked curiously.

"No I don't, I am not interested in girls." Melvin replied.

Guest Happy Guy

Part 5

"I am not interested in girls. I mean I am not interested in a relationship at this moment, maybe wait till I finish my Uni." Explained Melvin when he saw I frowned at his first statement.

"I thought you are interested in guys." I just wanted to be funny.

"In the dragon boat team you see fit guys topless when they train, many would want to show off their body. After training, many are also not ashamed of walking around naked in the shower area. It's no different from the army. So I guess I am ok with guys naked and stuff." I didn't expect Melvin to respond to my statement with such serious explanation.

"Have you hug any guys before?" I know I am asking too much here.

"I don't go around hugging people, but some of my team mates did hug me when we won races. There was once one of them even hug me from behind when I was bathing. Nothing wrong lah, just bro and bro." answered Melvin.

I was very aroused when I heard him said that his team mate hug him from behind when he was bathing. I was imaging if his friend was also naked at that time, that means they had very intimate physical contact, and his friend's dick could actually be.....

"If I hug you now will you punch me?" I was just trying my luck.

"We just played under the hot sun, I had perspired so much, I guess I am all sticky and stinking now, why would you want to hug me, crazy." Melvin replied.

I don't know where I got the courage, I turned around and gave him a quick and gentle hug.

"Oi!" That was all he said. Even then he said it in a very gentle tone, he's doesn't sound disgusted or annoyed. He did not attempt to push me away, does that mean he is very open to such physical contact?

"Woi, you hug me some more later I rape you then you know." Said Melvin.

I let go of him and said, "You are a nice guy lah bro, I know you won't do such things to your friend, right?"

"Don't dare me. A horny guy is a crazy guy. Hehehe......" He pretended to laugh in a very sinister way after saying that.

"Ok lah, let's talk serious now. Don't forget why we are up here. So how, can you remember the routines I just demonstrated to you? Can show me?" Melvin trying to bring us back to our purpose of coming up to his place.

I was just about to go down on the floor to repeat the routine, Melvin suggested, "Samuel, why don't you take off your singlet, that way I can see which area you need more training, so I can give you more effective training advices."

I was still thinking whether I should take off my singlet as suggested by Melvin, he already grab hold of the corner of my singlet and tried to help me pull it over my head.

"Bro, you body not bad too what......" Whistled Melvin.

Guest Happy Guy

Part 6

"Bro, your body not too bad what. Not toned, but at least it is lean." Said Melvin as he tried to tease me by poking my abs.

"I want to be like you." I poked his abs too.

"Ok I am sorry. Let's stop this. I am afraid of tickling." Begged Melvin.

I then proceed to do the push ups and crunches. Though it was still raining heavily outside, his room windows were closed and that made the room abit warm and stuffy. I only did 1 set of what he demonstrated, but I was perspiring, so was Melvin.

After the routine, I sat on the floor and he was sitting on his bed.

"Erm, are you attached?" Melvin suddenly asked me.

"No. If guys like you have no girlfriend, what makes you think that I can find one? I am also like you, not interested in girls, yet." I used his earlier reply as I thought it's the most political correct answer one can give.

"So you also like guys is it?" That came as a shocked to me. He picked up my reply very quickly and used my question on me.

I really didn't know how to reply his question this time, so I just answered, "ya lor, I am interested in you, can't you feel it."

This time there was a longer pause of silence. I was thinking to myself, "Shit, have I said something wrong? He may be open to physical contact with guys due to gymming, but that does not mean he is ok with guy relationship. I may have freaked him out with my reply."

"I was only joking, don't take it so seriously." I tried to salvage the situation.

Melvin lied down on his bed, still not saying anything. Then after awhile, he asked, "Samuel, you know how to massage?"

"What kind of massage you talking about? Simple back massage I am still ok, one of my unit bunk mate taught me a few strokes after he did it for me after one field exercise, it felt good."

"Can you do it for me?" Melvin need not explain why he needed it, without being told or asked the second time, I stood up and walked over to his bed. Melvin turned over on his front.

It was the first time I looked at his back so closely. His muscles were all very clearly defined, I could only say it was the most gorgeous looking back I had seen so far.

"Tell me if I am applying too much strength or if it is not strong enough." He just let out a sound of acknowledgement and I started massaging his back, starting from his shoulder.

He was quiet initially, but as I slowly proceeded down to his back, he let out soft moans of comfort, I knew he was enjoying my massage.

"You are in commando, do you all do for each other after field exercise?" I asked.

"I am actually a commando officer. When I was still undergoing training as a man, I was also very close with my platoon mates, we helped each other by giving back massage after those siong exercise. But after I became an officer, I can't ask my man to do it for me right?"

"No offense, I noticed that you don't really like to interact with people when you are playing basketball. Are you always like that?" I tried to keep the conversation going.

"Will you believe I used to weigh around 80kg when I was in secondary school? I dropped my weight only after I entered poly when I joined the dragon boat team. It took me some time to convert my fats into muscles. I have heard enough of insults when I was fat, so when I became fit and people start wanting to be my friend, my life kind of changed." Melvin slowly turned around and lie on his back, with his right arm behind his head. I was still sitting on his right side.

"I don't usually interact with people maybe because of my low self esteem since young. However, I had a dragon boat team mate who had been training with me when I was still fat. He did not look down on me and he encouraged me to persist with the training. We became really good friends and we often gym or attend training together. Coincidentally, we were both enlisted into commando unit. We were in the same platoon too. Going through dragon boat training and then the rigorous commando training together, really bonded the two of us together like brothers." Melvin paused for a second before he continued.

"Both of us were not attached at that time so we really spent a lot of time together even on weekends. We would go for out movies, makan or even go to each other's place to play games or just simple workout."

"There was once I went over to his place for gaming. After awhile we got bored of gaming so he suggested we go to the basketball court near his place for a few throws. Then it started pouring like now so we went back to his place. We were both drenched so we just took off our clothes and just wore our boxers." Melvin paused again.

"Samuel, before I continue, can I ask you something? Are you open to any kind of chat?"

"What do you mean by any kind of chat?" I asked him.

"I mean...... like talking about sex and stuff..."

Nice story and writing! You know how to make cliffhangers.

Haven't read such a great story in a while.

If you are able to imagine Melvin, the story should be quite enticing...

Wish this was a visual novel with hot illustrations though.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest Happy Guy

Part 7

"If you are not comfortable talking about sex stuff then I will stop." Melvin turned his head to wait for my response.

"I am ok if you are ok. So, what happened?" I asked.

"We challenged each other to see who can do the most no of push ups. We continued doing until our arms were so tired and both of us just collapsed on the floor laughing at our silly challenge. After awhile, my buddy asked me to help him massage his arms and back because they were very sore. We used to do it in camp after exercise so I didn't think so much and just agreed. He helped me too after I massaged him. I was actually feeling "hot" due to the exercise and maybe the massaging. You get what I mean by "hot" right?"

I looked at Melvin with an innocent look.

"Ok, maybe we were both in boxers, then workout plus massage, I felt abit horny when I was rubbing his back. I have never had such feelings towards my buddy before. But when I was rubbing his muscular back, I started getting an erection, I couldn't explain why. I was glad he was lying face down, if not he would surely have noticed my erection." Said Melvin softly.

I felt that I was in the same situation he was in. I was also having an erection when I massaged his back just now. It took me awhile to calm myself and bring my erection down, then now hearing his story, it's stirring again.

"Samuel, are you ok so far? I am sorry it sounds like some gay story, if you don't feel comfortable and want to leave, it's ok." Melvin said again.

"Melvin, I am ok. I am just surprised that we only became friends not long ago and we don't really know each other well, but you are so open with sharing your personal story with me." I answered.

"I cannot explain why but I feel very comfortable talking to you. I don't really like to talk a lot, though you do try to make me talk more, but you are not very aggressive nor irritating. I feel that you are a nice person who can be trusted, and I hope you would not look down on me after I tell you my story. I have never told anyone about it, you are the first to know." I looked at Melvin when he said those words, but maybe to avoid any awkward feeling, he was looking at the ceiling.

I deliberated carefully how I should answer him.

"Bro, thanks for having that trust in me. I feel the same way towards you even though we have only met a few times at the basketball court (I can't possibly tell him I have been watching him for quite some time). Maybe it's just like in the NS, everybody is stranger to everybody when we first met, but all it takes is some time together and we will all become close buddy. I should be the one thanking you from the bottom of my heart for wanting to train with me. I feel really comfortable talking to you too, like a very close friend. So, if you are really willing to share with me your experiences, I am more than willing to lend a listening ear." I hope that didn't sound like I was actually very eager to tell him I want to be his buddy.

"Thanks bro. Where was I just now, oh I mentioned I didn't know why but I had an erection when I massaged him right? So after I massaged him, he offered to do the same for me. I lied down on the bed very quickly to avoid him seeing my erection. He was really good, he started with my shoulder than my back, he even massaged my arms and my legs. As he was massaging my lower back, he pushed my boxers down until it exposed my buttock. He told me not to worry but just trust him and just relax. He did do a good job massaging my buttock and the area around the tail bone."

"Wow, were you still having an erection when he massaged your buttock?" I asked Melvin.

"What do you think? But that's not the end. After awhile, my buddy climbed onto my back, sat on my bum and continued massaging me. He repeated the same thing until his fingers started reaching for my chest this time. His hands reached for my chest from the sides. Initially he was massaging my chest muscles, then it became more and more sensual, he was actually caressing my chest and teasing my nipples. I asked him weakly what was he doing, he asked me do I feel good, of course I said yes, he told me to just relax and enjoy it."

Melvin shifted his legs and adjusted his shorts. I guess he should be having an erection now, so do I.

"What did he do next?" I asked again.

"You sure you are ok?" Melvin waiting for my answer.

"Don't worry bro, just continue." I replied.

"He continued playing with my chest, then his hands started moving lower to my abs. And it did not stop there."

"I thought you said you were lying face down on the bed? How did he managed to touch your abs then?"

"I was still in prone position on his bed. But when his hands moved down my body, I don't know why it felt so good I just curled and lifted my body like I am doing push up to accommodate his actions. He then moved behind my body and pulled me up to a kneeling position. He pushed my boxers down to my knees, now fully exposing my dick. I was really feeling very weak yet good with all his caressing, initially I wanted to tell him to stop, but the feeling was just too good and irresistible, I gave in. His hands moved further down until he reached my dick. He touched it gently at first, gave it a few gentle stroke, then he tighten his grip and seem to be giving me a handjob."

"The sensation was overwhelming for me. It was the first time a guy touched me like that, and definitely the first time another guy touching my dick. I didn't last long before I told him I am going to shoot. He pulled up boxer but still continue stroking my dick until I eventually shoot inside my boxers. I was so weak after cumming I only remember myself leaning back on his body to rest. He then whispered into my ears to ask me how it feel. I can only moan to express how good it felt. Just as I thought that's the end, he gently reached for my hand then guided my hand to the back of my body. He was actually trying to guide me to his dick. He was also very hard by then. Without the need for any instructions, I stroke his dick too, slowly at first, then slowly picking up speed, until he shoot in his boxers too. His hands were hugging me so tight when I was masturbating for him."

"That was the best orgasm I have had so far. It didn't matter anymore whether touching another guy's dick is gay or not. I only know it felt really wonderful."

Guest Happy Guy

Part 8

"That was the best orgasm I ever had... It was really wonderful." Said Melvin.

"Samuel, I am going to the kitchen to get a drink, you want anything?" Said Melvin as he suddenly got up and get ready to leave the room.

"Erm, just get me anything, thanks."

I couldn't imagine this good looking and fit guy whom I just made friend with actually told me his sex story, and it's with another guy. I had mixed feelings after hearing his sharing: Why is Melvin sharing his guy sex experience with me? Is it because he is interested in me?; He already has a buddy, does it mean I stand no chance to be his close friend?

As I was still thinking about the possible answer to my questions, Melvin entered the room, handing me a cold beer. "Sorry, didn't realise there's no more soft drink in the fridge, could only find some beer, we share one together, ok?" Said Melvin.

Melvin sat on the floor in front of me. He opened the can of cold beer, took a few gulp and then passed it to me. I drank a mouthful, then I asked him questions to resolve the doubts I have in my mind.

"So, what happened to you and your buddy after that incident?" I asked.

"We became closer. We met every weekend."

"For sex?" I asked curiously.

"Well, both of us really enjoyed that first time, and that kind of break the ice, ya we did do more after that incident."

"Does that mean you and your buddy are gays?"

"No. We did discussed this question. Our conclusion was we were close buddies who share same interest, maybe more open about sex too so we just helped each other out. Both of us still wanted to get married with a woman and have a normal family. I think we are just bi." Explained Melvin.

"Do you meet your buddy regularly? Is he coming over later or are you going to meet him?" I could feel my own disappointment thinking that Melvin might be meeting his buddy for sex later, and I can only imagine them doing it.

"We knew each other for more that 3 years. We were very close. But he met a girl few months ago and after that he hardly meet me on weekends anymore. He spent most of his time with his girlfriend. Then one day he just messaged me to say that we should not meet for "such things" anymore because it is very wrong. He even said that he doesn't have the buddy feeling towards me anymore. He started avoiding me, even when he see me in camp he would detour to avoid me." I could feel the sadness and disappointment in Melvin's voice.

Melvin took another few gulp of the beer and continued. "I felt very lost initially. We had been so close since poly, more than 3 years together as buddy. It is not a short time, I don't understand how can he forget our friendship just like that." This time I could feel that Melvin was almost in tears. He was just trying to hold them back.

I think it was just anyone's natural reaction to comfort someone who feels sad. As I was sitting on the bed and him sitting on the floor, I put my palms on his shoulder to comfort him. Initially I only rested my palm on his shoulder, then I started gently massaging his shoulder. Melvin's skin felt warm to the touch, it could be due to the stuffiness in the room, it could also be due to the alcohol we had both taken.

Melvin suddenly asked, " Samuel, do you look down on me now that you have heard my story?"

"Why should I look down on you? If it's about the guy sex, I feel there is nothing wrong. I feel that we are all grown up, we know what we are doing. If we are clear of the consequences of our actions and is willing to taking responsibility of it, I don't think you have done anything wrong. In fact, I admire you Melvin. I admire you for having the courage to share it with me." I replied.

"Would you do it if a guy initiate it with you?"

That question really surprised me. How should I answer that?

"Maybe if I was like you, has a close buddy whom I am very comfortable with, and we are both open about sex and just wants to experiment, I may do it." I said carefully. I hope I did not say anything wrong.

Melvin suddenly stood up, turned and faced me.

"Samuel, can I hug you?"

Again, I was shocked. But without much hesitation, I stood up and stretched out my hands to hug Melvin. His body was warm, but it felt good. I think both of us were still shy initially, but after awhile both of us just naturally hugged tighter. It wasn't the first time I hug a guy, but to be so intimate as both of us were topless, it was the first time.

And at all times, I suddenly had an erection. We were hugging so tightly together, I am sure Melvin could feel the tent in my shorts.

Melvin suddenly whispered into my ear, "Can I touch your hard dick?"

• G_M changed the title to Erotic Stories / Fictions : Contributors Heartlanders & FleaBiscuit, etc. (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.