Male HQ

Iphone 4S

b0ynsf19

Out of stock is just a marketing strategy... Just like the iPhone 4... To make pple gian... Just wait 2-3 weeks u get to buy it

OH YEAH. Why did'nt i think of that.. But on the other hand m1 seems to forever have stocks but the bad thing is that they don't delivery the phone like singtel does .

You're the best thing i ever had.

the battery life is very bad if you on your 3g and stuffs, apart form siri, its like iphone4, only better camera and also its slightly thinner, siri is alot of fun though, it kept me entertined with its witty comeback, its kinda amazing, but youll grow old of it after awhile. nice though but not worth the 7 hour queue =)

Guest ongwsjackson

The battery life sucks. :/

Have to charge twice/thrice each day. Google it. There's a 100+ pages thread on Apple's support forum. Hopefully Apple will fix this soon.

Edited by jacksonongws

Hey Guys. Did you guys realized the design between the 4 & 4s got slightlyyyy different ? if yes , which is different?

I somehow felt that the feeling holding my iphone 4s is different from ip4 . kinda weird new feeling . hahahaha

Edited by b0ynsf19

You're the best thing i ever had.

Hey Guys. Did you guys realized the design between the 4 & 4s got slightlyyyy different ? if yes , which is different?

I somehow felt that the feeling holding my iphone 4s is different from ip4 . kinda weird new feeling . hahahaha

i believe the 4s is slightly thinner, correct me if i'm wrong.