Male HQ

Iphone 4S

b0ynsf19

iphone 4s is a wise choice for me to upgrade from nokia ^_^ but battery drain like no tomorrow :(

Live life to the fullest as if each day was the last.

Nobody is born a warrior in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other.

Follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thelonelygeek/

i use an app to charge it . usually 2 hr a day i never want to overcharge the phone

Live life to the fullest as if each day was the last.

Nobody is born a warrior in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other.

Follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thelonelygeek/

Proud owner of spanking new 4S here.

First iPhone also, so can't really compare.

Facing overheating issue also (believe it's quite common for iPhones in general?), and battery life so far I charge twice a day.

But then again, I can't keep my hands off the phone at all, so maybe that explains the battery issue lol.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

I meant the guy told me to charge it 10hours before first use... but I use it straight away since it's been charged... LOL ^_^

Shouldn't be an issue - the overnight charging thing is a holdover from the days where batteries were Nickel-cadmium tech, and needed several full charge/discharge cycle to 'condition' it(if i remember correctly). Modern lithium-ion batteries don't need this process, just the inital full charge for a few hours should be fine. Doing charge/ full discharge cycles will actually lessen your battery life. Never ever let a li-ion battery fully discharge!

Edited by Wolfe

OMG. sigh , don't know got world end not . huhu

end of the world? nobody will know though the bible have given the signs of the end of times. example more disasters, economy crisis between each period get shorter, China will become powerful, all euro will unite and join as one big currency including England, other signs also include rebuilding of a great temple in the middle east, and peace in the world (false peace), etc, etc....

Guest Lunarstone

I'm using iPhone 4. Before 5.0.1, my battert was horrible, kept overheating. After reinstalling a few times, it became perfect. All along, under location services, turn off time zone update.

• 1 month later...

On the over heating issue, do you happen to be using apps that requires lots of data usage? The phone usually heats up alot when there are excessive data usage and your battery level goes down really really fast. This happens to most of the smart phones in the market. Switching to WiFi will help alot.

OMG. THRICE A DAY its seriously absurd!

Batteries quickly go flat on these Smart Phones. I have a Galaxy S (1) and it's great - except for the battery life. I think all MFs should cease bringing new phones to market until they have collectively solved the problem of battery life. It's 'a pain in the backside'.

That's how warranty works. They replace parts with refurbished ones. As iphone does not have a direct repair office, you'll get a 1-for-1 exchange with one that's working straight away. Even with a repair office, likely chance they will replace the non-working volume button with a refurbished part also and you can't even get it back immediately.

You do have to know that the iphone is not as reliable as some other phones, companies usually have reports on QA and returns due to manufacturing faults or wear and tear. Heard about iphone exploding?

I think all MFs should cease bringing new phones to market until they have collectively solved the problem of battery life.

I guess there is a problem with battery technology not having caught up with advancement in the mobile industry. You no longer get a bulky "water bottle" sized mobile phone because they managed to innovate and found ways to reduce size. I'm not familiar with the battery industry, so we can just wait and accept battery life will always be a problem because chipset is definitely going faster, and going to be more battery intensive.