Male HQ

Crowded Train

Frogprince

Today when I was in the MRT, there was this cute guy in the train. As it is very crowded that cute guy and I was actually standing so close that our body is touching each other. We are facing each other and our bodies are touching from our chest level to groin. We have to turn our head a bit to avoid kissing each other. This is actually the first time that i dun mind the aunties behind me pushing.. :D

Anyway, to my surprise he has a hardon and i was quite impress by his size. But the sad thing is that nothing came out of it... Sad... Anyone had similar experience?

Guest Guest
Anyway, to my surprise he has a hardon and i was quite impress by his size. But the sad thing is that nothing came out of it...

In a crowded train, what do you expect to come out of "it" i.e. his hard-on penis ? cum?

Was hoping that he will follow me out of the train when i alight.. Then exchange number and maybe go for a date ... :D

Never mind but i am still glad that i meet him ... lalalalalala

Buaya,

Sorry la, i had a swollen eye and was running a slight fever... Will call u soon.. hehe

Webiwebi

It might sound nice but I'd never press myself against anyone in the train no matter how packed. When I was young, I witnessed a young guy pressing himself very close to my mum. I still remember it today. My mum was very angry and almost wanted to raise her voice but that young guy quickly moved off. So I would place my hands or bag in front of my crotch if really packed and would keep a distance esp from the female passengers.

Today when I was in the MRT, there was this cute guy in the train. As it is very crowded that cute guy and I was actually standing so close that our body is touching each other. We are facing each other and our bodies are touching from our chest level to groin. We have to turn our head a bit to avoid kissing each other.

What a working day to start with 'hard-on' in the morning? Maybe could not concentrate thereafter? :oops:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I was on my way to orchard where i saw this 2 gay guys.

When I reached orchard mrt station and ready to get off, the 2 guys stood up and wanna leave too.

While waiting for the train door to open, i was touched by one of the guys on my butt.. He's very daring...

But i just walk off and head to meet my friends

Guest Guest
It might sound nice but I'd never press myself against anyone in the train no matter how packed. When I was young, I witnessed a young guy pressing himself very close to my mum. I still remember it today. My mum was very angry and almost wanted to raise her voice but that young guy quickly moved off. So I would place my hands or bag in front of my crotch if really packed and would keep a distance esp from the female passengers.

yes we sld stay away from women. women are protected under Women Charter. As long as they accuse us of molesting...we are in a losing case even if we r innocent.

Guest Guest

yes we sld stay away from women. women are protected under Women Charter. As long as they accuse us of molesting...we are in a losing case even if we r innocent.

Yeah lor. Better stay away from them especially those bitchy ones. Afterall it is also bad luck to touch their parts! Choy! :P

Last week, i encounter 1 hunky guy in the same train.. we just back to back.. but our backs are lieing against each other due to both sides of the ppl(uncles and aunties) puhsing here and there.. but the feeling is nice for me... :P:P:P

BUt too bad.. he just left after a few stops... tot of interested in him due to his chest r so ... haha

258yvky.jpg

It's definitely a nice feeling to be so close to someone u like yet foreign.. hmm guess i will have lots of such experience since i go to work at peak hours. Realised that morning train is more crowded cos people rushing to work so die die also must squeeze into the train. Evening not that crowded cos people can afford to take another train.

Guest Guest

in china if you board a crowded public transport, you can actually feel erect penis when you just put your hand into your pocket and they are not shy about it.

Guest thatwasrunie
And here I am in the North East line wondering how people can leave their homes without deodorant.

i agree with him ! id rather stand alone than sitting with someone who stinks.

=\

I have been molested before on the MRT. This guy came very near and when train sway, touched my cock. It was not an accidental type of touch but more like checking your size type. This was many years ago when I was young/ At that tinem I was too shocked to do anyhthing but he followed me off at my stop. We chatted and exchanged numbers but i was too scared then to do anything.

I have been molested before on the MRT. This guy came very near and when train sway, touched my cock. It was not an accidental type of touch but more like checking your size type. This was many years ago when I was young/ At that time I was too shocked to do anyhthing but he followed me off at my stop. We chatted and exchanged numbers but i was too scared then to do anything.

wat did u and him do on that time.... :P:P:P

But i think is a nice encounter u had :P:P

Anymore encounters?

258yvky.jpg

Guest qwerty

This happened many years ago on an east-bound train. I was standing near the door and this cute short guy in executive wear entered at Bugis station, backfacing me. Then, at Lavender station, more people jammed into the train and cute short guy suddenly stepped back towards me. My cock was rammed into his cute ass.

As I willed myself to remain calm, the closeness of his body, the emanating heat, the smell of his musky cologne caused by cock to jump and react involuntarily. Cute short guy seemed to enjoy the erection and pressed his body even closer to mine. There he was, enjoying the pseudo fxxking caused by the train's vibrations.

At Aljunied station, we were shocked out of our enjoyment by a bunch of aunties who wanted to exit as we were blocking the entrance. Cute short guy went out embarrassingly to allow the others to depart, exposing my hard-on.

We acted non-chalant throughout the trip but did not resume that position as the crowd in the train is gradually thinning. When I was approaching my station, cute short guy suddenly picked up his phone as if he was answering a call. He then proceeded to announce his name and telephone number in a very loud voice. As I was a closet case back then, I rushed out of the train. It did not occur to me that it could be a pick up line (an ingenuous one too) until much later. Ha ha! :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

Confession~Crowded train..

recently, i moved to another area in tokyo and have to commute by train..

I had difficulties waking up in the morning esp during winter/spring/autumn when the weather is cold..

BUT the problem disappeared :D

Every morning, there is bounded to be a man of my type and i would try to board on the same unit. most japs are short... so sometimes, my butt would be on their tummy or my c...k on their back.. havent got into the 'face to face' situation... anyway, i would get really 'warm-up' and ... :oops:

well, those who didnt mind would remain in the same position.. those who seems to mind would try to adjust themselves at the next stop.

havent or didnt dare to adventure further yet.. :rolleyes:

The conclusion: it is really a Pow incentive to wake up early :P

There was once I was in a crowded train and I was holding on to the pole at the position where most guys crotch is.

There come a stocky/beefy guy and he FRONT-LEAN on the pole. My god, he did not realise his crotch is on my hands....

It was kinda warm feeling, I kinda like it. cause he is my type too. :lol:

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

Heh heh... I can imagine him talking to his buddies later: 'KNN. This guy was holding the pole so low, my cock can touch his hand ah... So I purposely stand closer and closer and put my cock at his hand and touch him... KNN, he din move his hand wor... I also dunno whether to rub my cock or not. Sekali he gay, I die.' Hahaha... If he is a straight beng lah... :P

I have been molested before on the MRT. This guy came very near and when train sway, touched my cock. It was not an accidental type of touch but more like checking your size type. This was many years ago when I was young/ At that tinem I was too shocked to do anyhthing but he followed me off at my stop. We chatted and exchanged numbers but i was too scared then to do anything.

Do u consider that molest when you chatted with him and even exchanged numbers?

Maybe should say that you was cruised?

:rolleyes:

"Do what you wanna do in life despite what others say, it's your life anyway."

Well this was more than 15 years ago when i was still confused, so I was glad to have a gay friend to chat with. But I still think it was molest. Dont think it is appropriate to cruise people in public by touching their cock.

Cheap thrill>

:P

It was a rainy day and the train station wasn’t too crowed as before. I approached the platform and as I thought this trip would be uneventfully, he was there―he is a typical asian daddy with big glasses, in his black suit, about 1.65m tall and from far one could already feel his protruding belly.

Quietly, I queued behind him, waiting, waiting….

The train came and I close up on him as we boarded. At the next instance, he was facing me… I wasn’t ready for face-to-face body contact yet. Hence, I turned my back on him and as anticipated his belly was in full contact with my butt. Warm. Warm. it was warm. His belly was firm yet, one could still feel the softness from it. We rubbed against each other as the train moved and somehow I felt he got warmer and warmer. Adrenaline surge though my pen.s.. my body froze. I closed my eyes and my mind fought for control. The end result was a half-erec..on, sufficient to remain conceal from unwanted attention…

Suddenly, the train jerked and I took the chance to slide one my legs btw his. I felt a hard object but it was his briefcase. It was a relief, coz if it was something else other than his briefcase, I would have fully …..

A handful of passengers alighted and we were separated at the next stop-We were now standing side by side, separated by another passenger btw us. It was just a station away from my stop. So, I just admired that daddy from a distance. He didn’t look at my direction but his ears were obviously red. He seems to be starting into nothingness, deep in his thoughts. I couldn’t even see whether he had erec..d to because both his hands holding the briefcase were firmly attached to his body.

It was time and I had to leave him, deep in his thoughts or maybe in his own fantasy…

It was a rainy day, a day to daydream, a day to realise.

I used to take the MRT between Newton and Raffles and I have met some times this japanese executive guy (i would say 35yo but it's hard for me to guess for asian people) with a piercing in the ear.

I was really exciting by the idea of cruising guys like this. We had some eye contact but nothing happened. I regret, I should have been more straight-forward (if you are registered please PM me).

The idea of answering a fake phone call to say loudly your phone number is great (even though it is weird to say your phone number to someone who just called you :D ).

I wouldn't say he is leaning, just standing facing and very very close to the pole. He dun have a big tummy like me, so his whole body is just straight down...

He don't look that Beng, but rather he is wearing office attires :lol:

So I think that kind of conversation may not be happening :P

Well this was more than 15 years ago when i was still confused, so I was glad to have a gay friend to chat with. But I still think it was molest. Dont think it is appropriate to cruise people in public by touching their cock.

mo·lest /məˈlɛst/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[muh-lest] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–verb (used with object) 1. to bother, interfere with, or annoy.

2. to make indecent sexual advances to.

3. to assault sexually.

Still, I dun think the result of a molest case should be "I am glad to have a gay friend to chat with"?

Aiyoh, Boxers... He was molested.

But after that he decided to make friends with the molester...

That act thereafter does not make the molest act less than molest. :)

Ok, I have no wish to start an argument.

It's my opinion only. :P

I guess my understanding of molest is that an act of anything which the person felt he/she had be disturb morally. It might not neccessaryily be of sexual indecency.

And maybe at that time, he felt he is being molested, they doesn't change the fact of what he felt at that time, even thought after wards when the 2 are friends.

Like wise, 2 may be friends first, than the act happen, it can also be consider molested if the person felt it that way.

Molested in Chinese 非礼, breaking the 2 characters apart, means NOT and MANNERS. I guess the meaning of molest grows as human history moves and social acceptability changes.

Just my 2 cent, dun start anything with what i say :P

The idea of answering a fake phone call to say loudly your phone number is great (even though it is weird to say your phone number to someone who just called you :D ).

I guess another way is to put ur phone on silent mode. Then go borrow from that person and pretended that you need his phone to find out if anyone has pick it up your missing phone. (pretend that your phone is missing). Then he will get your number and you will have his. Then call him up later to thank him for helping u and offer a thank you lunch or dinner. :D

I guess another way is to put ur phone on silent mode. Then go borrow from that person and pretended that you need his phone to find out if anyone has pick it up your missing phone. (pretend that your phone is missing). Then he will get your number and you will have his. Then call him up later to thank him for helping u and offer a thank you lunch or dinner. :D

You guys really experienced lor.

:thumb:

Hahahah :lol: it sounds like Korean drama serial films :D or maybe I watch the drama too much :blink:

Better back to the topic on "Crowded Train"

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

• Guest locked this topic