Male HQ

No More Towel Club

Guest 2727

Not only that!!! the card for VC have no expiry date. Mean you can hold the card as long as you like. :clap:

2727, I think they just changed the policy. I went last night there and the counter staff reminded me that I have to finish my star card by 10 Jan 06 because I started it on 10 Dec 2005.

Alamak, only 4 days till 10 Jan and still 3 stamps more to go .... looks like I am going to waste it .... never mind can start again ..... :whistle:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Not only that!!! the card for VC have no expiry date. Mean you can hold the card as long as you like.  :clap:

2727, I think they just changed the policy. I went last night there and the counter staff reminded me that I have to finish my star card by 10 Jan 06 because I started it on 10 Dec 2005.

Alamak, only 4 days till 10 Jan and still 3 stamps more to go .... looks like I am going to waste it .... never mind can start again ..... :whistle:

I tried OS passes before, they did not have expiry date. I took almost a year to find all the passes...hehe. But i dun know whether OS still sell such passes.

Not only that!!! the card for VC have no expiry date. Mean you can hold the card as long as you like.  :clap:

Is it ? I must go back and check with them again. :(

I tried OS passes before, they did not have expiry date. I took almost a year to find all the passes...hehe. But i dun know whether OS still sell such passes.

i would say, each sauna/spa has its own policy on how to maintain its own clientele so that the saunagoers would keep coming back .... in addition to their attraction for theme night and other 'carrot' such free buffet or makan kechil ... :thumb:

i would say, each sauna/spa has its own policy on how to maintain its own clientele so that the saunagoers would keep coming back .... in addition to their attraction for theme night and other 'carrot' such free buffet or makan kechil ... :thumb:

Yeah, some saunas used their tactics pretty obvious. They will give free passes to that class of people who suit their theme for that particular nite, and hopefully these people with free passes will be present often to attract clients who are interest in this group of guys. Good marketing tactics. ;)

I believe 2727 was referring to the $55 for 5 entries pass at VClub, which has no expiry date. While worldangel was talking about the Star Racer Promotion card (also at VClub) which you have to complete 7 visits within 1 month to gain a FREE entry.

Any one keen to go Shogun later,thought going overnight later

just surfed 'shogun web', it stated today "BB SK" at 7.30pm, i am not sure what is the meaning of BB SK? storm, do you know what it is?

http://www.shogun.com.sg/promo.htm

Agree,if you ask me which sauna has the best crowd & can have more exciting fun & can know more nice & cool people,i will only have one answer,that is Towelclub.Though it is most expensive but for those reason above,make TC the most famous & most people favourite in Singapore for the Gay Sauna :clap:

Agree,if you ask me which sauna has the best crowd & can have more exciting fun & can know more nice & cool people,i will only have one answer,that is Towelclub.Though it is most expensive but for those reason above,make TC the most famous & most people favourite in Singapore for the Gay Sauna :clap:

Sound Commercial to me. I still got 2 entrance ticket haven't clear leh! :whistle: