Male HQ

Healthy Gathering

citiguy

Hi Folks

I am thinking of organising another BW gathering on 21st April 07 (tentatively) evening. Since we already had a makan and KTV session, time to get rid of the spare tyre man.

I, therefore, suggest a bowling session. Interested parties can pm me. As usual please leave your name and contact (photos not required). I will confirm the venue via sms.

PS: We can still have "supper" after the bowling session. :P

Regards

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Folks

Since we already had a makan and KTV session, time to get rid of the spare tyre man.

Hi Citi

That' a great suggestion. As with any initiatives organised by BW members, I will always be there to lend support.

Also, I think I need to work off the excess fat around my tummy too. Good idea man. Err ...... Was that the reason why bowling was suggested Cit ?

You get more things done with sugar than with vinegar.

Citi,

I think Cougar is organizing a chalet/bbq around this date. Not confirmed yet.

But we can always go bowling before or after the chalet.

Ya Cougar is organising around that date too... (21 april-23 april)

how about combine it? 2 in 1?

Chalet with sports?

hmm

those interested can PM me or cougar

Hope this help will aid him alot..

258yvky.jpg

Guest artemov
can just meet for the supper after the bowling? Cos i'm hopeless at bowling..

Haha. I am also hopeless in bowling.

But can come down and try lah. All in the name of fun.

And have excuse to ask some cute BWers to stand close behind you and guide your hand to teach you how to bowl lor :D

Guest artemov
Btw, Citi... Why the title 'Healthy Gathering'? We had 'Unhealthy gatherings' meh? :P Or is it you had unhealthy gatherings... :P Hee... :D :whistle:

Wah, the two reigning kings of "unhealthy gatherings" clashing swords huh :P haha.

I am trying to get my company chalet at Pasir Ris for the period on 20-23 Aril. I should be able to know the result tomorrow.

Why not we combine the two event together? We can have a Healthy Sport Afternoon gathering. We can cycle or swim at Pasir Ris Park. We shall have a an Unhealthy Evening of BBQ and other good food. :D:D:D:P

And have excuse to ask some cute BWers to stand close behind you and guide your hand to teach you how to bowl lor :D

yeah, some cutie stand behind you, slowly hold down your hand, G2B, whisper in your ears telling you to relax...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Oh cool man Cougar! We can always postpone the bowling thingy to some other dates. So let's perhaps just have outdoor activities for this gathering.

Great suggestion there too...cycling + swimming + bbq ha ha good combination. Esp can see all the great bodies during the swim... wow! Drooling liao :P

So prob would meet in the afternoon for cycling, then swim. hee hee... will plan with cougar on that. So, Cougar, looking forward to hearing more details from u.

Buaya: I don't have unhealthy lifestyle lah... I am such a decent boy (though may not look as decent as you do... ha ha) who only engage in healthy lifestyles such as sex, sex and more sex. ha ha.

I am thinking of organising another BW gathering on 21st April 07 (tentatively) evening. Since we already had a makan and KTV session, time to get rid of the spare tyre man.

I, therefore, suggest a bowling session. Interested parties can pm me. As usual please leave your name and contact (photos not required). I will confirm the venue via sms.

Also, I think I need to work off the excess fat around my tummy too. Good idea man. Err ......  Was that the reason why bowling was suggested Cit ?

Bowling won't make you slim lor. Only leave you with big and small arms. :D

I am trying to get my company chalet at Pasir Ris for the period on 20-23 Aril. I should be able to know the result tomorrow.

Why not we combine the two event together? We can have a Healthy Sport Afternoon gathering. We can cycle or swim at Pasir Ris Park. We shall have a an Unhealthy Evening of BBQ and other good food. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Count me in. I love the sun. :B)

i can't make it during those days... will be in japan for holiday from 18th april to 2nd may. you guys have fun! (maybe not too much fun heehee)

So nice.. going to japan...

How i wish i also can go too... but back to here...

Hmm.. if possible pls kindly update.. or pm or in irc will be better...

cheers

258yvky.jpg

I managed to book the chalet from 21-23 April 2007. Please PM me if you are interested. Details will only be given to those who signed up for the chalet. I shall limit the number of participants to 25.

More information about the chalet will posted in due course. :D

am interested too... can i join :blink:

join cougar for dinner

or

join buaya for err... you know... exchange of body fluid

buaya said one, wrong animal wrong results, or should i say right animal right results :)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Sigh... I think I'm better at knocking men down on the floor than those 10 pins.. some more those 13 pound balls too heavy to suck lah. Like this I doubt I will be good company. I better practise some more in Jurong West before I meet the whole bunch of you.

Have fun you guys..