Male HQ

Healthy Gathering

citiguy

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mutant ninja croc & mutant Kung Fu Frog? When it is showing in theatres? :D:lol:

And what happen to Mutant blurr Sotong? Did Sotong becomes BBQ Sotong and kenna eaten? :lol:

hmmm nice idea...

maybe put this as part of the event? and i m the seller of this 'movie'? how it sounds? nice?

The title will be

MNCF V BS

"Mutant ninja croc & frog Vs blurr Sotong"

Or

MNCF?

which 1? any comments?

Anyway, back to the topic...

cougar, wat else u need ?

258yvky.jpg

HC, what surprise are you going to give us ah? :blink:

Buaya, feel free to share your idea on games. If any one of you have any idea for games, please feel free to share with me. I learned my lesson from the previous chalet I organised. ;)

Skylancer, I yet to work out the details and programs for the chalet, so I can't tell you now on what the things I need. Shall keep you guys posted. :D

Hi all

Have spoken to brother Cougar and we can probably slot in an afternoon outdoor activity before we go for BBQ.

For those who are worried about having to bbq in sweat after the outdoor activities can always take a bath at the chalet before the bbq as the outdoor games will likely be held from 3pm to 5pm. So, at least you get an hour's rest before the bbq starts at 6pm.

Was initially thinking of suggesting cycling, bladding or swimming. But, as these are more like individualistic games, would like to propose the following group acitvities which can strengthen bonding.

I am proposing either beach volleyball or frisbee (flying disc). Although sex can also be a healthy outdoor group activity, we certainly don't want people to get wobbly before they start bbqing. :P

All suggestions are welcomed cute brothers! :D

*raise hands for sex*.... :lol:

Wah, citi, you actually recommended sex as a game ah... hahaha... :thumb:

So, the main activity day is Saturday?

Cougar, my game is actually the simple game of guessing whether the next number is higher or lower... Similar to what's on tv now... Or like last time 台湾红不让's game when everyone has to guess a secret number... You can PM me for more details if you are interested. :)

Cougar, my game is actually the simple game of guessing whether the next number is higher or lower... Similar to what's on tv now... Or like last time 台湾红不让's game when everyone has to guess a secret number... You can PM me for more details if you are interested. :)

Buaya, thanks for the idea. I know about the games u mentioned. Should take into consideration when planning the games. ;)

well, the dice game may pair up people and u will not need 100 dices..

or why not try TWISTER ?

lots of body contact ..and good ice breaker too..

anyway, i have a 1 ltr bottle of Bailey Irish Cream to share with you guys..

if this has been confirmed, can someone collect from me ?

am working in CBD..

The programs for the chalet will be as follow:

21/04/07 (Saturday)

Citiguy will take charge of the sports part.

6pm - BBQ start

9pm - Games

11pm- Interaction time/cards games/watch dvds

22/04/07 (Sunday)

Breakfast and lunch provided.

Free and easy. No fixed programs.

May I know who will be interested to stay overnight on 21/04/07? Please pm me. Thanks.

If you have any suggestions to the program, please feel free to let me know. Do let me know, if you have any special arrangement to be made. :D

21/04/07 (Saturday)

I like the idea of that interaction time... can I just cum for that at 11:15pm? Will lube + condoms be provided by Citiguy? Have provisions been made for couples/trios who want to stay out of the orgy?

21/04/07 (Saturday)

I like the idea of that interaction time... can I just cum for that at 11:15pm? Will lube + condoms be provided by Citiguy? Have provisions been made for couples/trios who want to stay out of the orgy?

TopChinese, u will be disappointed. We interact by way of talking not other things. :P:lol::D So sorry. :lol:

21/04/07 (Saturday)

er... can i use my precum as lub??? :P

I like the idea of that interaction time...  can I just cum for that at 11:15pm? Will lube + condoms be provided by Citiguy? Have provisions been made for couples/trios who want to stay out of the orgy?

er... can i use my precum as lub??? :P

Wa citi, if there is about 20 of us u will need to be leaking mad to be able to supply to all of us. But i guess young guys like u are "strong" yum yum :clap:

The programs for the chalet will be as follow:

21/04/07 (Saturday)

6pm - BBQ start

9pm - Games

22/04/07 (Sunday)

Breakfast and lunch provided.

Free and easy. No fixed programs.

May I know who will be interested to stay overnight on 21/04/07? Please pm me. Thanks.

If you have any suggestions to the program, please feel free to let me know. Do let me know, if you have any special arrangement to be made. :D

Further to my previous posting. The price will be fixed for $20 per person. One price for all. As for the lunch on Sunday, will be taking those food that are untouched on the previous night BBQ. If there aren't any food left over, then we need to go out and purchase. The cost will be shared by those who are staying for the lunch. Please feel free to let me have your views, comments and suggestions. ;)

or why not try TWISTER ?

lots of body contact ..and good ice breaker too..

should combine both into 小气twister大财神 .. haha

Aiyah, if you told me earlier, I would have bought the "hand" thingy from Taiwan so that we can wack the backside. :D Kinky hor!

Saw that "hand" thingy at 九份.

Hahaha... Then damn boh hua for me... :P Ok lah... Since the big cat said so, we better agree... else will be badly scratched or eaten... Hee... :P

Buaya, then u stay for breakfast and lunch loh. Then is worth for u liao. Come for supper also can. Hehehehhehe :D

Hahaha... Then damn boh hua for me... :P Ok lah... Since the big cat said so, we better agree... else will be badly scratched or eaten... Hee... :P

Buaya, then u stay for breakfast and lunch loh. Then is worth for u liao. Come for supper also can. Hehehehhehe :D

Meow Meow so sweet...

Hope that day everyone enjoy the games,,,,

haha

see u all guys on that day...

258yvky.jpg

Meow Meow so sweet...

haha

Wow.

Sky openly declared that Cougar is so sweet huh?

Something going on? :rolleyes:

"Do what you wanna do in life despite what others say, it's your life anyway."

Meow Meow so sweet...

haha

Wow.

Sky openly declared that Cougar is so sweet huh?

Something going on? :rolleyes:

Hahaha... just fatten him only la

Anyway, citi : wat is ur program on that day?

Hope we can know ur schdule soon...

or how about a plan to strip citi?

haha

258yvky.jpg

Sorry guys, had been rather busy these weeks.

Sky, i think strip you better... i got nothing impressive to show off lah. :D

Anyway, i think there is a likelihood that it might rain in the afternoons this week... oops sorry for being a wet blanket. So, instead of having an outdoor activity, i suggest we meet earlier for bowling and we can then make our way to the chalet together.

This is just a suggestion, so if you have better alternatives, feel free to voice it out. For those who are keen, you can start to pm me with your contact. You can be rest assured that unlike some popular hunks, my mailbox is empty. :whistle:

Oh...so this who and this sky is together liao ah? :D No wonder so sweet :P

hmm.. these few days busy on project.. unable to reply your this 'question'

Anyway, i think i just want to say that i m still single and i say someone sweet, don mean anything. If u all think of other reasons but no prove on anything. Pls don anyhow talk?

I treat everyone is the same, and i don go for any relationship as i had enough of it. I prefer to be single.

If u want to knw more, i think is the best u find out from me. and not from those ppl who talk rubbish.

thanks.

**mod, i think there is some misunderstanding. If i offended any1 in the forum, i m sorry about this. But i just want to get myself clear in this matter. thanks

258yvky.jpg

have fun you guys at the chalet! don't do anything that i won't do (which isn't saying much; hahahahaha...).

missing you guys here in tokyo, but feasting my eyes on all the cute bears here :D i wanna touchtouch them :P

jingle-bitch screwed me over

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

YEAH!!! I'm the first to post about the gathering

First of all, THANK YOU COUGAR,SKYLANCER and....... Wan* y* :D Think they are the people behind the scenes who work hard for this gathering.

The gathering was quite good actually to me. :D:D:D

Just that poor Bearhunt was traumatized hahaha

Bearhunt and sotongbal were slping when i left... maybe i should go play with them when they slping instead of leaving (Jking :P )

Bearhunt don traumatized okie.. i vote for u later? :D :D :D:D

Anyway see a lot of super dupey famous characters of BW....

A lot of cuties also :D

Side Note : Idiot weather.... i sweat till like raining on the way home... geez... (-~_~-!)