Male HQ

Healthy Gathering

citiguy

Yes. Much effort have been put up by Cougar and friends in trying to make this gathering as eventful as possible. Thanks Cougar.

Thanks also to Stoner and HCG for the Games & Apple notebook respectively.

Thanks Tim888 for the wonderful wine & video shows.

Thanks all those who turns up to make this gathering another success.

Ya, agreed, lots of cuties. :P

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah yeah! Cougar really put in a lot of effort...thanks to him for making it possible!

Give him a BIG hug!!! :lol:

Still got many unfamiliar faces ....hope one day will be able to know every one of them hehe ;)

err....so after i left , did the "Orgy" kicked off? :D

Treat people with respect to earn respect from others.

err....so after i left , did the "Orgy" kicked off?  :D

somebody naughtily started one hor... :P

hehehe...

Anw, a BIG hug as well to Cougar for organizing the chalet... it was great and i could see the efforts he has put in... An excellent host, cooking plus clearing for us... hmmm... Thanks Cougar!

Not forgetting the people who are helping: skylancer and some people in which i dunno your name<sorry...>, thx so much as well for cooking for us the whole day... hehehe...

thx, thx, thx.........................................

Formerly known as desparado

Thanks Cougar, sky and company for all the hard work and effort and the continuous food chain supply.

And to all those who sponsor prizes, food, drinks and so on. Thanks for making the chalet outing possible!

:thumb:

"Do what you wanna do in life despite what others say, it's your life anyway."

Really appreciate cougar for the effort and time for making another successful event of the year. Not forgetting those helpers and cougar's friends who help in one way or another, thanks for the food, door gifts and lucky draw presents!

Lets look forward for next coming event :D

Once again...THANK YOU very much!

Sorry for not able to post here earlier, as I just back from the chalet.

I would like to thank all the participants for this chalet. Without you, the chalet will not be possible. I can't be running a chalet or an event for myself. To me, for any events or outings, the participants are very important, without them there will be no events or outings.

I must also say a BIG THANK YOU to nitebirdsg, skylancer, HCG, bichub and my two friends who come early to help out in the food preparation and other things.

I must also specially thanks Lupcheong and tampguy for sponsoring the gifts and Chocolate and my friends for sponsoring the door gifts.

Lastly, I would like to thank artemov for being the treasuer. He really did a great job. Thanks alot artemov!

Once again, a heartfeel thank you to all who support the chalet.

Thank you.

Sorry for not able to post here earlier, as I just back from the chalet.

I would like to thank all the participants for this chalet. Without you, the chalet will not be possible. I can't be running a chalet or an event for myself. To me, for any events or outings, the participants are very important, without them there will be no events or outings.

I must also say a BIG THANK YOU to nitebirdsg, skylancer, sotong, bichub and my two friends who come early to help out in the food preparation and other things.

I must also specially thanks Lupcheong and tampguy for sponsoring the gifts and Chocolate and my friends for sponsoring the door gifts.

Lastly, I would like to thank artemov for being the treasuer. He really did a great job. Thanks alot artemov!

Once again, a heartfeel thank you to all who support the chalet.

Thank you.

No problem cougar, it is nice to help out in a chalet.

Anyway, just hope those guys who are interested on each other can devlope and knowing more ppl in this friendly circle?

Hopefully there will be more eventing coming up?

**hmm.. i will be busy for some major projects coming on in may onwards. but i will try to reply and go for events if possible.

:thumb: luck and see u all soon...**

258yvky.jpg

Thankz cougie for the chalet !!!!!

It was indeed enjoyable but I had to leave early due to my boy's dirty trick to get me home :angry: .

Enjoyed being a butterfly flying here and there at the chalet and I heard there were some HOTHOT actions during the night!!

Anyway cougie, Thanks for the chalet and I see that you are so busy and shagged out!!! :D

I hate Reptiles la~

So disgusting!!!! Eeeeee...

Lizards, SNAKES and those yucky yucky stuff~

Sorry couger, I never expected that i will be sick on that day... Pai sei paisei... treat u coffee next time..

You should come. A lot of people will "take care" of you one.

Hope you recover soon.

:thumb:

Hey, sorry for the late postings.

1) Thank you bear for me bringing me there.

2) Thank you to cougar, sky and his friend ( i dunno the name) for organising such a wonderful chalet. the food was great. and i have to get the recipe for the Pasta~ although it looks like Hokkien Mee, but it taste very good. hehee anyway. really great effort in organising.

3) Thank you everyone for being kind enough to make me feel at home.

4) Thank you to all the cuties that made me horny whole night. haha

Cheers~

Would It Shatter Your Illusion If This Angel Had Been Cursed?

http://shitou79.blogspot.com

Hey guys!!

Been looking forward to this chalet the whole of previous week and ya it was indeed such a blast!

:clap: All thanks to Cougar and friends who had made this event so enjoyable and fun for the rest :clap:

My "virgin" outing with the forumers and all of you guys turned out to be so pleasant and friendly :thumb:

Definitely looking forward to more outings like this :D

Meanwhile, everyone be good and take care alrite? ;)

Sotongball

http://rawsotongball.blogspot.com

?????

?????

?????

?????

i have to get the recipe for the Pasta~ although it looks like Hokkien Mee, but it taste very good. hehee anyway. really great effort in organising.

Cheers~

by stoner

I tot someone say the oil is like sun tan oil? so bright in color?

haha that cause BH almost throw out his food...?

heehee

258yvky.jpg

Hey guys!!

Been looking forward to this chalet the whole of previous week and ya it was indeed such a blast!

:clap: All thanks to Cougar and friends who had made this event so enjoyable and fun for the rest :clap:

My "virgin" outing with the forumers and all of you guys turned out to be so pleasant and friendly :thumb:

Definitely looking forward to more outings like this :D

Meanwhile, everyone be good and take care alrite? ;)

Sotongball

Aiyah.. too bad I can't make it.. else have 2 sotongs hor.. :D

Took Care ?

or u mean took noticed of u , anyway after lucky draw

we go beach walk walk...

u should join us ....

romantic ..... under the star :rolleyes:

Yes. You are right. Nobody even took notice of me. :(

You also never ask me to go the beach wat? Haha. Anyway, was sending some of them out lor.

Took Care ?

or u mean took noticed of u , anyway after lucky draw

we go beach walk walk...

u should join us ....

romantic ..... under the star :rolleyes:

Yes. You are right. Nobody even took notice of me. :(

You also never ask me to go the beach wat? Haha. Anyway, was sending some of them out lor.

I noticed!!! Kekeke :D

I hate Reptiles la~

So disgusting!!!! Eeeeee...

Lizards, SNAKES and those yucky yucky stuff~

hmm... poor boxers... next time ask ur future bf to accompany u loh...

Anyway, just hope that this chalet is a nice beginning of this yr 2007 and hope those guys who are single can get attach or 'married?' Well, who knows wat happen next... but... do you guys notice something...at the beach?

258yvky.jpg