Male HQ

SIM

Hey hello. . .

Which toilets in SIM are cruisy ?? I've checked out some of the real quiet toilets before, but there's no action... Haha...

Recently I just only discovered that there is a rather unused and clean toilet at the new building side, Basement 2... where all the dance studios are....

:thumb: May the 0dds. . . Be... Ever In your Favor !

:D

I knew too....now u post here everyone knows liao.... It be crowded and not conducive anymore... :-/

Nah... dun tink so... It will continue to remain quiet and conducive for sex.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aren't the top floor toilets the best?

I used to like 3rd floor because you can see the dragonboaters changing there o.O

Nope!

That's the 4th floor. The 2 toilets on the left n right side with the shower room. Many gym go-ers and DragonBoaters change up and bath there... hahaha

Quite a feast for the eyes always !

Most of the time is based on instinct one... Haha... Sometimes during those off peak school hours where the toilet is much quieter. . . If i noticed the cubicle next to me is occupied by someone, but there isn't much sound or any "movements" inside for a long time ... I.e tearing of toilet paper, flushing etc... I'll take a peek below at the shadows... From the shadows, you can know whether the guy in the next door cubicle is jerking off anot... haha... If you are daring enough, you can stand on the toilet bowl and look over... but this might be risky of getting caught ...

when is the right time to cruise at gym area toilet?

Haha!

I don't think there is much AJ action at the level 4 toilets which are near to the gym... Though you can always see fit n hot guys changing there to their gym attire before they head to the gym !

U had fun in SIM before ?? Haha

Haha!

I don't think there is much AJ action at the level 4

toilets which are near to the gym... Though you can always see fit n hot guys changing there to their gym attire before they head to the gym !

U had fun in SIM before ?? Haha

hv u used the sch's gym b4? I hvnt really went to look for it. All i noe is tt its at lvl 4 and is quite small. But...hw small can a sch's gym be? Haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to SIM