Male HQ

Tiong Bahru / Redhill / Queenstown

Axel20

Just wanted to share and let everyone know that what happened to me at Tiong Bharu Park.  Yesterday night i was around there about 3am and i was peeing at the toilet then this guy came in wanted to touch me. with all respect, everyone is having their own preference. I am not saying he is ugly or what i just dun like him. I refuse being touch by him i "siam" him.

Then he was angry and keep scolding me "CB" and keep saying why I "Siam" and he almost want to hit me.

The i run out from toilet and walk toward the direction with Camera and toward the main road. Then this guy was still following me and when i try to run he is running to chase me too and keep repeating " CB" why u Siam 

I was really damn scared and wanted to avoid him at the same time dare not to go home straight . then i keep walking and at the end I manage to escape him and go home but i took a one big circle to go back Home.

Today i went to Tiong Bharu Park again then i was talking to one of the guy in the park he suddenly appear from my back and he repeat the same thing again and this time round he manage to kick me , he was aiming my ball i guess. But he just manage to kick my butt. Then i just ask him what wrong with you ?

He just keep scolding me cb , you try to siam again la cb.. keep repeating.

I replied saying you go away if you continue i will call police 

actually it was about 1am+ and got a few people around, he not feeling scared at all and he wanted to hit me again.

But guess is because still got people around he didn't follow me and just keep repeating cb and left.

Just a sharing for people to avoid this person in future. He is chinese , should be around 40+ with average body ( not slim not fit not fat) 

12 minutes ago, PassingbyTiongB said:

Just wanted to share and let everyone know that what happened to me at Tiong Bharu Park.  Yesterday night i was around there about 3am and i was peeing at the toilet then this guy came in wanted to touch me. with all respect, everyone is having their own preference. I am not saying he is ugly or what i just dun like him. I refuse being touch by him i "siam" him.

Then he was angry and keep scolding me "CB" and keep saying why I "Siam" and he almost want to hit me.

The i run out from toilet and walk toward the direction with Camera and toward the main road. Then this guy was still following me and when i try to run he is running to chase me too and keep repeating " CB" why u Siam 

I was really damn scared and wanted to avoid him at the same time dare not to go home straight . then i keep walking and at the end I manage to escape him and go home but i took a one big circle to go back Home.

Today i went to Tiong Bharu Park again then i was talking to one of the guy in the park he suddenly appear from my back and he repeat the same thing again and this time round he manage to kick me , he was aiming my ball i guess. But he just manage to kick my butt. Then i just ask him what wrong with you ?

actually it was about 1am+ and got a few people around, he not feeling scared at all and he wanted to hit me again.

But guess is because still got people around he didn't follow me and just keep repeating cb and left.

Just a sharing for people to avoid this person in future. He is chinese , should be around 40+ with average body ( not slim not fit not fat) 

3am is very late... the person may have mental issue so have to be extremely careful...

anyway is TB park active?

12 hours ago, PassingbyTiongB said:

This is one scary encountered...

15 hours ago, PassingbyTiongB said:

Wow...this is certainly some SHIT encounters. Likely a mental case.

Thanks for sharing and the warning.

Edited by yuquidam
On 3/28/2021 at 3:11 AM, PassingbyTiongB said:

On 3/28/2021 at 4:09 PM, yuquidam said:

Wow...this is certainly one SHIT encounter. Likely a mental case.

Thanks for sharing and the warning.

Even better if can show the psycho guys face so that everyone can try to avoid (but illegal to post others photo also)

Edited by SomeOneElse

I still remember going cruising at Redhill maybe about 10 years ago. The field right next to the mrt, before all the condos were built. It was nearly pitch dark at night. Sometimes you could really only see someone if they were smoking. Under the mrt tracks too... could also walk to the stadium side and walk up the stairs. Ahhh good times.

I wonder if there are still any night time cruising spots today like Redhill or fort road