Male HQ

Tiong Bahru / Redhill / Queenstown

Axel20

On 9/29/2021 at 7:01 AM, edenmorales said:

True Story.

Yesterday at around 8.15pm, I decided to cruise at Redhill MRT Toilet. Headed to the toilet and saw a matured daddy in his work attire washing his hands at the sink area. I went towards the stall and saw his eyes follow me. I had the feeling that he was cruising too. True enough, he walked past me and went to the last cubicle. As he walked back, our eyes met and he did the signal and I took out my cock and started jerking it. His manly arms reached for my hard cock and started jerking me off. 

The feeling of having your cock jerked off by a hot daddy brought me to heaven. He was constantly looking out for people coming in the toilet. At one point, he took his erected cock out of his pants and pointed it to me. I was on my knees and opened my mouth instantly to welcome the man meat. I was sucking so profusely knowing that at any time, anyone could walk in. He was enjoying my blowjob so much that he caressed my head and was fondling my nipples. 

And eventually, I could feel his hard cock erupt in my mouth. I tasted all of his man juice on my tongue and it was alot! He then jerked me off and helped me out with mine. And i came all over the cubicle floor. It was like a dream cruise come true.

Daddy, if you are here, please PM me.

Thanks 👍

I'm here waiting

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2022 at 12:05 PM, Newbie95 said:

Qsc anyone?

On 10/14/2021 at 5:04 PM, st8kurious said:

Any sucker for tomorrow morning 8am onwards near dawson place?

On 10/21/2021 at 2:28 AM, Kiko said:

Any good hands or mouth Ard near jalan Kilang barat/lengkok can help me release/unload by Ur hand or mouth...? 

On 8/27/2021 at 6:40 PM, Wtkm said:

Will anyone be going to Queenstown tonight? I usually walk around at night around 10-12 without my underwear. Would be nice if someone can just come and grope me and pull my pants down. 

if you are interested, can drop me a text on telegram

ID: wtkm1

Yes can serve you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I remember seeing this really sexy daddy in redhill MRT toilet, I assume he stays nearby too. Nice physique, Chinese, huge cock. Saw him in the afternoon once, then he headed to the HDB blocks in front of the station. I wonder if he's here.

Looking for someone to "watch" in the Redhill MRT toilet too. Anyone visiting the station now?

On 3/28/2022 at 1:01 PM, asianman0534 said:

I remember seeing this really sexy daddy in redhill MRT toilet, I assume he stays nearby too. Nice physique, Chinese, huge cock. Saw him in the afternoon once, then he headed to the HDB blocks in front of the station. I wonder if he's here.

Looking for someone to "watch" in the Redhill MRT toilet too. Anyone visiting the station now?

U looking for someone to watch, or someone to watch u? If the latter, I'm one of the interested party!

On 3/28/2022 at 2:29 PM, edenmorales said:

Ive sucked off a hot daddy in exec wear in redhill mrt toilet. he came in my mouth too. so fucking hot and he helpwd me jerk off too

He approached me once, weekday nite...last month...i turned him down. if I had accepted his offer, a year from today i will be crowned:

<A Guy living in Redhill who has had sex with everyone in the neighborhood> & that's something i repel...

But hands down🙌👏great body👍

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2022 at 4:54 AM, 30yochinese said:

He approached me once, weekday nite...last month...i turned him down. if I had accepted his offer, a year from today i will be crowned:

<A Guy living in Redhill who has had sex with everyone in the neighborhood> & that's something i repel...

But hands down🙌👏great body👍

is he here though? do you know him?