Male HQ

Hangout Session @ Coffeehouse

Guest lonelysg

Hey guys,

I'll be planning up a KTV Outing for the Coffee Group!

The KTV Outing will be on 18th August, Saturday afternoon from 2-6pm.

Venue : Teo Heng KTV @ Katong. (Tentative) **Subject to change if better places are found.

Those who are keen to join us, do let me know K

:)

:thumb: May the 0dds. . . Be... Ever In your Favor !

:D

Jame-sama, im glad u r happy with the location i intro to you.

So, either ktv or ktv pub (personally prefer ktv pub, bcos i can drink bcos, just pure singing is bad for vocal)

• E Bar
  • Lluvia
  • KTV ROOM

22782.jpg “THINGS YOU NEVER HEAR: 'Please stop sucking my dick or I'll call the police.”

Personal Blog: http://shiroiluke.wordpress.com/

Hmmm... Thursday shouldn't be a issue to me, im fine but im only free after 10pm on Thursday.

And btw i won't be coming for Sat as im dating out with my current date =)

So thursday on??? at Lluvia

22782.jpg “THINGS YOU NEVER HEAR: 'Please stop sucking my dick or I'll call the police.”

Personal Blog: http://shiroiluke.wordpress.com/

Heys guys this week we will be meeting on Fri and Sat at our usual spot at starbucks...Friday will be gathering at 7.30pm and Saturday at 8pm for more info do feel free to PM me, Whatsapp/SMS me, or call me @91891758

we all wear masks to protect and deceive how many masks do you have with you today?

sure u can for more info juz check back here for our weekly updates or u can give me a call...our sessions are on every sat at 8 but the location changes ard...so yea do feel free to call/sms/whatsapp me @ 91891758 or juz simply PM me for more information...hope to see u this sat...

we all wear masks to protect and deceive how many masks do you have with you today?

hi all this week we are having an extended session we will be meeting on Sat frm 8pm at SAM Dome Cafe for a srssion of dramatic expression andimprovisation to be who ever and what ever you wanted to be a session of drama and acting...we will then proceed into Singapore Art Museum for the night festival if u wanna join, or for more info u can contact me @ 91781758 or u cld juz PM me....

Edited by crazyfreak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Its been sometime since anything was posted here but for those interested to come and join us we will be having a session this saturday at 8pm suntec starbucks...for more information drop me a PM or sms me at 91891758

• 2 weeks later...

HI all the coffee session is still up and running with another session next week 8pm ...for location and more information or for those who are interested to join us to meet new people and increase your circle of friends do PM me...

from hence forth the coffee session will be starting a new thread as agreed by some of the current members today...http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=36292