Male HQ

Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]

Hi guys sorry to sidetrack for a bit. I rarely post but just want to share my very recent experience (in fact just this morning). There’s a certain individual here posting to offer free massage. Just be mindful since it’s ‘free’, as he would ask for your photo and then ask many questions to confirm and reconfirm the massage, only to cancel it last minute (1.5 hours before massage session) to say he’s not comfortable cos I cannot show him proof that I’m drug and disease-free. To me, it’s a convenient excuse to cancel last minute. In the first place, when we go to any other common massage shops, they would never ask this question because it’s not as if we are going to have intercourse with them. I just find it absurd and a total waste of time because this guy made me rearrange my schedule only to last minute do this thing. If you want more details to be warned, feel free to PM me. Thanks. 

On 8/28/2021 at 8:47 AM, Atatakai24 said:

Hi guys sorry to sidetrack for a bit. I rarely post but just want to share my very recent experience (in fact just this morning). There’s a certain individual here posting to offer free massage. Just be mindful since it’s ‘free’, as he would ask for your photo and then ask many questions to confirm and reconfirm the massage, only to cancel it last minute (1.5 hours before massage session) to say he’s not comfortable cos I cannot show him proof that I’m drug and disease-free. To me, it’s a convenient excuse to cancel last minute. In the first place, when we go to any other common massage shops, they would never ask this question because it’s not as if we are going to have intercourse with them. I just find it absurd and a total waste of time because this guy made me rearrange my schedule only to last minute do this thing. If you want more details to be warned, feel free to PM me. Thanks. 

thanks for sharing ATATAKAI24,
that was insightful!
tbh,
when a guy P.M. me for a free massage, i will show him the certificate ProTherapist gave me after attending 3 mths of class & paying $300.

U should never offer a "Free Massage" on the context of having fun with a stranger's body.
& If u are genuine about gaining more experience, thru someone volunteering his body for ur training/upskilling purposes...

Then u jolly-well be thankful someone is giving up personal time to let u improve!!!
i'll share with u a secret... i know this guy is reading my/this post now coz he-is-a-follower-of-my-account but he is 110kg.

& i willingly AGREED TO THE CHALLENGE TO GIVE HIM A FREE RUBDOWN FOR HALF AN HOUR & even though i almost passed out when it ended... lots of learning for me as someone who has a basic cert in oil massage, so dear CATFISHES pls wake up...

On 8/28/2021 at 8:47 AM, Atatakai24 said:

& don't be sad for "sorry to sidetrack for a bit."

Sadly,

Some guys here lack some basic level of conscience...
Worse still, Some guys think they are "SOVERIGN",
next time this happens, pls report to the @G_M.

On 8/28/2021 at 8:59 AM, 30yochinese said:

thanks for sharing ATATAKAI24,
that was insightful!
tbh,
when a guy P.M. me for a free massage, i will show him the certificate ProTherapist gave me after attending 3 mths of class & paying $300.

U should never offer a "Free Massage" on the context of having fun with a stranger's body.
& If u are genuine about gaining more experience, thru someone volunteering his body for ur training/upskilling purposes...

Then u jolly-well be thankful someone is giving up personal time to let u improve!!!
i'll share with u a secret... i know this guy is reading my/this post now coz he-is-a-follower-of-my-account but he is 110kg.

& i willingly AGREED TO THE CHALLENGE TO GIVE HIM A FREE RUBDOWN FOR HALF AN HOUR & even though i almost passed out when it ended... lots of learning for me as someone who has a basic cert in oil massage, so dear CATFISHES pls wake up...

yeah, I mean, I should have expected this cos it’s a ‘free’ offer, but my nature is such that I generally give people the benefit of the doubt. I didn’t even ask for his photo or details etc cos it’s irrelevant to a massage session IMO. I just think it’s people like him that make the gay community sometimes so nasty and distrusting towards one another, when we should all be supporting like brothers.

On 8/21/2021 at 8:59 AM, Archergo10 said:

Hi all, I am looking for people to practise my massage skills on. This would be a professional session.
Location: East at my place (massage bed available). Outcall can be discussed.

Type: Mainly towards sports massage 

Duration: 45mins to 1 hour

Fee: As I am still practising, I charge a very small token fee to cover some of my costs incurred

(Updated: As the number of queries is more than what I can handle for now, for those who have pm me, apologies if I take some time to reply)

Am keen to get a massage, HMU if u hv the time on weekdays 9am to 3pm

On 8/29/2021 at 2:22 PM, EndrewNg said:

new in sport massage.

if you happen to have place and dont mind a newbie

do let me know, as i like to practice more on the skill.
tele https://t.me/MrEchooo

this company offers a sports massage class but i don't have time to attend. Wish i could coz use SkillsFuture.

On 8/30/2021 at 5:56 PM, JustRandom said:

Looking for someone to practice my massage skill. Willing to do for free for NSF and student or small token of appreciation for working

I am chinese in mid 30, 1.76 68, 

PM me your telegram ID and we can discuss 

preferably not chub pls

@new_journey_awaits

• G_M changed the title to Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]