Male HQ

Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]

*Kindly read entire post before messaging.*

*Please seek the professionals if you have any injury or medical condition.*

*Please do not visit if you had received Health Risk Warning (HRW) or Health Risk Alert (HRA) recently. *

Practicing in basic sports massage. Not for exchange. 
Massage area: back and front of lower limbs, back and upper limbs.
Duration: approximately 60mins
Massage bed: Available

Easy clean massage oil: Available

Big body towel: Please bring YOUR OWN

My height and weight on profile. Other information (except for address) and pic request will NOT be entertained.
Strictly sports massage. Just a novice, please be kind.
Latest timing at 4.00pm.

Please PM for telegram contact.

Ps: For Cis man only. I really do not need to know your race, age, height, weight, body type, etc.

Edited by ljh
On 9/21/2021 at 2:49 PM, Roy0411 said:

Hello one slot opened today at 430pm to 6pm for complimentary  yoga and massage session

In the east

Tele agoodpal 

Seems like u do this quite often. I wonder how do people prove to you that they are ‘disease and drug-free’ according to your last minute demands before cancelling the massage appointment. Guys please beware.

On 9/21/2021 at 7:05 PM, Atatakai24 said:

Seems like u do this quite often. I wonder how do people prove to you that they are ‘disease and drug-free’ according to your last minute demands before cancelling the massage appointment. Guys please beware.

Hello there not sure what you are trying to convey...but I always take persons word for being disease and drug free

As I am doing this in my place of work I assume this is not much to ask

You were hesitant till the last minute to confirm both and hence the appointment was cancelled

I had opened a slot for you specially on a holiday and sadly had to cancel because of no confirmation from you side 

Hope it clarifies my point which I did not need to but this is the second time you are trying to defame someone who is sincerely trying to promote kindness

There are many instances where people who have booked don't turn up but I don't take offense it happens

I have done more than 25 free session for all ages and races and will continue to do so

On 9/21/2021 at 7:15 PM, Roy0411 said:

Hello there not sure what you are trying to convey...but I always take persons word for being disease and drug free

As I am doing this in my place of work I assume this is not much to ask

You were hesitant till the last minute to confirm both and hence the appointment was cancelled

I had opened a slot for you specially on a holiday and sadly had to cancel because of no confirmation from you side 

Hope it clarifies my point which I did not need to but this is the second time you are trying to defame someone who is sincerely trying to promote kindness

There are many instances where people who have booked don't turn up but I don't take offense it happens

I have done more than 25 free session for all ages and races and will continue to do so

I had also rearranged my appointments to make it at the timing you preferred. I confirmed and reconfirmed the appointment with you the previous night, which was weird and I already told you I do not use drugs or have any diseases. I just find it weird for you to keep making incremental requests as if your are trying to find an excuse to cancel. That was very dodgy. And on the morning itself, you suddenly demanded proof/evidence of me being disease and drug free rather than ‘take my word for it’. And then u deleted and blocked our telegram chats. If you have not been dodgy I think you would be confident that anyone out here who reads our exchange would believe your, but that certainly wouldn’t be the case. And if you were truly promoting kindness, you would not make such last minute demands and try to put the blame on others. I think people can judge for themselves what kind of person you are. I’m just trying to prevent another person from getting  catfished by you, because you do request to see people’s face pic and yet do not provide yours.

On 9/21/2021 at 7:23 PM, Atatakai24 said:

I had also rearranged my appointments to make it at the timing you preferred. I confirmed and reconfirmed the appointment with you the previous night, which was weird and I already told you I do not use drugs or have any diseases. I just find it weird for you to keep making incremental requests as if your are trying to find an excuse to cancel. That was very dodgy. And on the morning itself, you suddenly demanded proof/evidence of me being disease and drug free rather than ‘take my word for it’. And then u deleted and blocked our telegram chats. If you have not been dodgy I think you would be confident that anyone out here who reads our exchange would believe your, but that certainly wouldn’t be the case. And if you were truly promoting kindness, you would not make such last minute demands and try to put the blame on others. I think people can judge for themselves what kind of person you are. I’m just trying to prevent another person from getting  catfished by you, because you do request to see people’s face pic and yet do not provide yours.

Sure buddy stay safe and let the

People decide whats good for them

I hope we end the topic here

Edited by Roy0411
Typo
On 9/21/2021 at 7:24 PM, Roy0411 said:

Sure buddy stay safe and let the

People decide whats good for them

I hope we end the topic here

Agree to end the topic here. Just wanted people to learn from my lesson. I have never had such a bad experience before and it’s the first time I’m calling someone out here, but it needed to be done. No matter what, it’s never acceptable to fly someone’s kite unless it’s an absolute emergency. In this case, if you were uncomfortable, you should have voiced out earlier and canceled the appointment way in advance. I hope you won’t do this to others in future. Thanks.

• G_M changed the title to Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]