Male HQ

Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]

Hey guys, currently don't have a place but I'm willing to do out-call massage. I'M A NEWBIE and only recently got into massages, therefore I'll provide full body massages for free. It'll be a good hands-on practice for me. Interested parties please feel free to PM me with your queries. No time wasters please! Local Indian. 24. 185 75 Tall, lean and fit. Well groomed. Clean and easy going. Open to all.

Edited by Lean_darkchocolate
On 10/4/2016 at 0:17 AM, dailyGrind said:

I am very fond of massages and through experience from the many massages that I have tried, I have gained personal massage skills that focuses on muscle destressing and relaxation. My massage skills is more of concentrated on the back, shoulders and leg muscles that are included in my full body massage service. I am available for outcall massage services with the introductory rate of $60/hour. You can reach my by WeChat: DailyGrind05. Thank you and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

This is about Free of Charge massage not for you to spam this topic with you ad.

you are given 1 warning point. Any more such post and you will face suspension or removal from BW.

• G_M changed the title to Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic