Male HQ

Hitting The Front Of The Toilet Seat

Guest Pegym

Just curious,

Those who are well hung when soft, will your dick hit the front toilet seat when you all shit? Especially using outside toilet is quite dirty, it poses a hygiene problem.

Press your dick while you shit? Doesn't work for those toilet bowl with a lot of water type. Anyway, I seriously doubt any toilet is clean to start with.

For squatting on the seat... just don't fall. Public toilet floor can be quite wet and falling from that height... no kidding business.

Just curious, Those who are well hung when soft, will your dick hit the front toilet seat when you all shit? Especially using outside toilet is quite dirty, it poses a hygiene problem.

Suggest you wear jockstraps. No need to remove undies and it can support your perfectly well hung soft clean precious dick while shitting. Minimal exposure.

Edited by MobyDick

Keep it stand at attention all the way before you sit down till you are done with the business : )

Oh yes, don't pee at the same time or your fountain may flood the toilet booth lol

On a serious note, just place a piece of toilet tissue on the seat cover. Some public toilets do provide some form of soap dispenser next to the toilet bowl for cleaning the seats (Mandarin gallery or Ion) -- that is, if you bother.

i have that problem, i would sometimes seat further back so that my dick doesnt touch

the disadvantage is that sometimes water splashes upwards when your shit hits the water... gotta make sure I clean up properly after

Squat on the seat.

Or don't shit outside.

Heck I'm not hung and my dick touches the seat. Imagine them big ones.

Those who disagree on squatting on the seat? Well,balls to you.

Take this as a friendly warning. Your attitude, as a newbie here is not friendly.

Try to be nicer next time you post. Remember this is a forum without attitude.

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

Guest December

Not only the attitude, but it is sickening that people can be so self-righteous about bad social behaviour... he is almost proud about squatting on the toilet seat...

Is this how how a resident of a developed nation is suppose to behave?

i have a little tip my friend use to taught me to prevent water from hitting your "areas", take about 4-5 pieces of toliet paper, place it in the toliet bowl and it can prevent the water from hitting your "areas", (:

Cheers:

-Alex (:

I'm happy because I learnt to be contented. Black & White life with surprising rainbows sometimes. ;) 
Your Friendly Gay "Cher"

i have a little tip my friend use to taught me to prevent water from hitting your "areas", take about 4-5 pieces of toliet paper, place it in the toliet bowl and it can prevent the water from hitting your "areas", (:

Cheers:

-Alex (:

Eh I always do that.

Isn't it like a common sense to dump some toilet paper into the toilet bowl first to cushion against your high-speed output? Hehehe...

Squat on the seat. Or don't shit outside. Heck I'm not hung and my dick touches the seat. Imagine them big ones. Those who disagree on squatting on the seat? Well,balls to you.

Do not squat on toilet seats to avoid a painful accident. Years ago, a colleague squatted on the seat, slipped and split his anus. What a painful experience.

If you are worried about dirty toilet seats, use the squat toilets or look for a hotel. Or bring some tissue wipes in a plastic bag.

It is about safety. You may have to forgo all future anal play if you have such an accident.

I juz wipe the seat with tissue first, that's all.

Just have to use my fingers to direct my dick downwards when peeing..... ;)

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Take this as a friendly warning. Your attitude, as a newbie here is not friendly.

Try to be nicer next time you post. Remember this is a forum without attitude.

He's not a newbie.. He also has another account with the nick 'Doingmoar'.

Compare:

http://www.blowingwi.../?showuser=7478

with

http://www.blowingwi...?showuser=12037

at both of the profiles, the stats mentioned are same. (18 165 60 Athletic Boyish Chn.) that's already weird enough, but wait! look at msn address of the both profiles! they are the same!!! hmmm...... :whistle:

i have that problem, i would sometimes seat further back so that my dick doesnt touch the disadvantage is that sometimes water splashes upwards when your shit hits the water... gotta make sure I clean up properly after
that i always use toilet paper to wipe the rim first and put some into the bowl so the water wouldn't splash as much when the shit hits the surface. Edited by Fe5000

只不过只是...

If you want to shit, go for the squatting ones.

I have no idea how people can actually sit on a shit/urine/cum/vomit stained toilet bowl.

i wouldn't squatting if i know i'll be having explosive shit. it spray onto my legs and pants a few times...

只不过只是...

What I normally do is, remain calm (flaccid)... Then seated with body bending forward, so the the thing will hang vertically down, and not hitting the wall in front.

Well, this is quite risky if it's not small, and seated on those bowl with high water level... Might dip into the water...

• Guest locked this topic