Male HQ

China's Openly Gay Couple On Talkshow

GachiMuchi

Wah GM, good video :)

if only SG Government can be more open and accept PLU's. :swear:

I think if given a chance, People will be more Receptive and understanding about our community.

i am sure there r many PLU's just like them in SG.

instead of reporting fairly (meaning good and bad) about PLU's the press and media have been reporting only the negative reports everytime :swear: KKN!!!

Guest Guest

bcoz its true tat most plu r negative in attitudes. as most plu only looking for sex. how many selfish plu would wanna sacrifice ownself juz to stick to one partner? tell me... how many u know? how pathetic...

I think if given a chance, People will be more Receptive and understanding about our community.

People in the big cities like Beijing and Shanghai is more open minded with the influence of foreign investors in comparison to small towns and villages which still conservative in thinking.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

People in the big cities like Beijing and Shanghai is more open minded with the influence of foreign investors in comparison to small towns and villages which still conservative in thinking.

Agree with u worldangel:)

but SG ministers all say Singaypore now 1st world country liao,

wellcome so many foreigners and many foreign investors ,but sadly their thinking still so 3rd world. :yuk:

Hi Buaya :)

your relationship with your boy boy also very long mah ;)

i wish u and your BF the same also :thumb:

regards.

Thanks! We are together for 3 years plus now only... Looking forward to more, of course. :)

But of course, some people will say because sexually I am not faithful, it is not counted... But I must say, I love my bf and he is the most important person in my life and although I am sexually attracted to a lot of other guys, it does not mean I love them or I love my bf less. :)

Ok lah, enough of my rambling... Maybe because he is going for a operation tomorrow and I am nervous now...

Guest happy man

Me and my hubby has been together for abt 2yrs, his family accept me and him, but i dun think my parent can take it.

I guess all these will take time, we have our plan and will work toward our goal. we love each other very much, really very much.

I have been a few relationship, each relationship was an experience. But the feeling toward him is very very different from those that i have before.

we exhange ring and have our committment day. How i wish i can be open.

Guest artemov
... we love each other very much, really very much.

we exhange ring and have our committment day.

So envious ... when is my turn? :( Must ask heaven ....

Guest happy man

artemov, i believe each of us will find our Mr Right, is a matter of time. I also take a long time b4 i found my dear.

Ur Mr Right will come.

I believe if one keep a sincere heart and faithfully keep sex to the partner only, relationship can last very long.

Me and my first BF were togather for 9 years, but he past away, which is 9/10 years ago...

I hope my next Mr Right come also but don't seems to have any. Have lost hope and not seeking anymore, but deep down inside, when i see the right guy, I would still hope....

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

Guest Guest

me and my hubby together for 10yrs.. i hope there are MORE 10yrs to come ...... and wish all of u to work hard together to achieve like them 21yrs! huggies

me and my hubby together for 10yrs.. i hope there are MORE 10yrs to come ...... and wish all of u to work hard together to achieve like them 21yrs! huggies

哈哈, 你找到了当然 "说的比唱的容易". :P

不过还是要祝福你和所有新加坡的同志伴侣

天長地久 長長久久

I was down, my dreams were wearing thin

When you're lost, where do you begin

My heart always seemed to drift from day to day

Looking for the love that never came my way

Then you smiled and I reached out to you

I could tell you were lonely too

One look then it all began for you and me

The moment that we touched I knew that there would be

Two less lonely peopple in the world

And it's gonna be fine

Out of the peopple in the world

I just can't believe you're mine

In my life where everything was wrong

Something finally went right

Now there's two less lonely people

In the world tonight

Just to think what I might have missed

Looking back how did I exist

I dreamed, still I never thought I'd come this far

But miracles come true, I know 'cause here we are

Tonight I fell in love with you

And all the things I never knew

Seemed to come to me somehow

Baby, love is here and now there's

Two less lonely peopple in the world

And it's gonna be fine

Out of the peopple in the world

I just can't believe you're mine

In my life where everything was wrong

Something finally went right

Now there's two less lonely people

In the world tonight

Guest Guest

Being able to sustain a relationship is a rarity nowadays. It's something that everyone yearns for. My longest relationship lasted 7 years. 4 good happy eye-opening early years and not so good deteriorating later 3 years where you just cant wait to end it all.

That song is - Two less lonely peopple in the world

To b able to so call run a relationship, both parties must put in effort. Be it is 5yr/10yr or even longer. Two heart become one.

Yes it is not easy but as long as both of them commit to it i am sure it will last.

My hubby sing this song for me when we went to Karaok.

is a meaningful song.

Thanks for that touching video. It reminds me of my 7 yrs relationship which ended about 4 years ago......And here I am still awaiting for my spring to arrive again... Age has caught up with me and how I wish to find another man to live up to my golden years. :rolleyes:

歌曲:我听别人唱着天长地久

歌手:孙楠

岁月凝聚眼眸

时间在不经意溜走

经过的路,牵过的手

曾经付出不需要理由

快乐停停走走

往事在漂泊中回首

流过的泪,爱过的人

酿成了深埋心底的烈酒

我听别人唱着天长地久

他们说相爱的人可以用沉默交流