Male HQ

Btm Is Toy?

Guest Btm Uncle

Guest Btm Uncle

Why is it that some tops say "我要玩你" or "你给男人玩过吗?" like he is using me like a toy?

if I say the same thing to him he not so happy?

You got to forgive them lor

They England no power, Chinese lagi no power...

linguistically challenged lor...

dun be too sensitive to words used... unless you know the other party to be highly intellectual who has a huge word vocab in Chinese.

When uttered by the learned man... den you can be offended...

When uttered by someone who cannot express his feelings except KNN... you shud pity him...

depending on situation, tone of voice and the overall relationship, it can be either a cheeky sex talk (there are btms that are turned on by this type of speech) or basically treating the btm like a piece of meat.

you have to be the judge

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Why is it that some tops say "我要玩你" or "你给男人玩过吗?" like he is using me like a toy?

if I say the same thing to him he not so happy?

你希望他们跟你说:"我要干你" 或者"我要玩你"?

你希望他们跟你说:"你给男人干过吗?" 或者"你给男人玩过吗"?

他们那么说总比我刚刚提过的不是吗?

你要爽,他们也要爽. 你玩他们,他们玩你. 看你是站在那个立场.

不要想那么多. 干完了就算.

But come to think of it, it is sort of true that some tops treat bottoms as just meat, or crudely, as just holes to fxxk... Something (note: Sometimes they dun even treat you as someone) to satisfy their sexual urges... They fxxk and they leave... Like some straight men do too...

Chauvanist thinking lor...

I thought a new style of anal sex, intead using lube but now Vanilla Cream, after finishing the cream ( rimming ) then have a real hard deep fxxk :D

If you not careful, vanilla cream may turn out to be chocolate cream :D:D

:D That is why a Good btm at least must know how to clean themself before they are ready to be serve :P Top can't help them for that :lol:

Guest Guest

I am a bottom, I maybe be submissive to do all the top request,,,, but i do not accept what I perceive as a slut or insult,,,, have sex is for me like having fun,,,,, if you don't respect me, I don't give a fxxk how gorgeous you fxxking dick maybe...

no offence to the top folks....

hmmm... come to think about it, i think it is true that btm is kind of a toy... once a guy f**k me, but once he cum, he juz left me, asking me to clean up all the mess... haizzz... sometimes, i got quite irritated by this kind of thing... worst is when i have not even cum, but he juz left me coz he can't stay any longer... haizz... but we NEED tops, hehehe

Formerly known as desparado

:D   That is why a Good btm at least must know how to clean themself before they are ready to be serve  :P   Top can't help them for that  :lol:

Let us share a good info on "cleaning prior to anal sex" or "rinsing out the rectum" for bottoms:

http://tperkins.com/anal/rinsing_out.html

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I am a bottom, I maybe be submissive to do all the top request,,,, but i do not accept what I perceive as a slut or insult,,,, have sex is for me like having fun,,,,, if you don't respect me, I don't give a fxxk how gorgeous you fxxking dick maybe...

no offence to the top folks....

i fully agree with u..

quite a few tops treat me like whore loh..

Guest Guest

some tops thinks btm accepts any top dick or hairy,,,, with only tops which I like, not just any tops. Some tops would like to recommend other tops to join in or thinking btm a slut,,,, I am definitely not for any tom dick or harry.... some tops like desperado says wam blam slam and not even a bye bye,,, not my liking,,, i don't need that

what Oralb say is True, how you define as insulting? Some people like to talk dirty when having sex, esp during anal sex, the more dirtiest the better, so how you draw the line?

I believe seldom people will right infront the person & say he is a slut, but maybe behind, when friends & friends having discussion or small talk, to be honest, many people here like to gosssip, kiss & tell which i don't like.

When a top say you are a good btm cos you are a slut & wild hot on bed, so how will you treat his words as?

for me, if they recommend or think i'm a slut, i'm ok with it.

but i hate those who just fxxk and leave without goodbye.

Hahaha .... :lol: minimum the tops should offer some tissue paper to clean up the mess and say thanks .... isn't it? :blink:

Basically, I think as a top, I would like my bottom to cum when we are having sex. I dun even mind if he cummed and dun want me to carry on the fxxk... Many a times, my satisfaction comes from seeing the bottom cum... But of course, if the bottom wants to help me cum, I would gladly accept... Afterall, I am human and after fxxking for so long, I do wanna cum... :lol:

Hahaha .... :lol: minimum the tops should offer some tissue paper to clean up the mess and say thanks .... isn't it?  :blink:

hahaha, i do agree wif this... we bottom are human, k??? at least appreciate us lor... hehehe :P

Hahaha .........coooool :lol:

what if the top is those acting str8 type that only carry hanky?

do btm expect the top to offer the hanky to, err, clean up the mess

:P

When such a thing as what you described happened, the top will ask the bottom for tissue (which 100% guarantee they will have) to clean his own dick and then leave.

A real top WILL NEVER use his hanky to even clean his own dick, let alone offers it to a bottom to clean his dirty poo-tee. :D

Next question.

:hat: :smokin:

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

Usually I would like the btm to cum while I am inside him. As he is about to cum, I will try to coincide with him and cum together. Once we cummed, I will ask him to hold on as I pull myself out. I will remove the condom and throw it away. I would take those tissue available (prepared before hand) and will proceed to clean my coxk, his cum on his body and his coxk as well as clean his ass, as if he is a baby. :lol:

I think as a top, these are things we can do to thank them for giving us pleasure as much as they having the pleasure of us inside them.

As fellow humans, we should treat each other with respect, more so for those who have given us a good time a moment ago. :D

Of course these are my views, how others do it, it is very individual lor. :D

what if the top is those acting str8 type that only carry hanky?

do btm expect the top to offer the hanky to, err, clean up the mess

:P

Hahaha OB :lol: ....... ask to wait for while and collect some toilet paperroll from washroom for him :oops:

Hahaha OB :lol: ....... ask to wait for while and collect some toilet paperroll from washroom for him :oops:

what if the btm waited for the top to get the toilet paper, didnt return for a long time, so btm holding his pants and underwear around his knee?

hahahaha... just sunday rubbish...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

what if the btm waited for the top to get the toilet paper, didnt return for a long time, so btm holding his pants and underwear around his knee?

hahahaha... just sunday rubbish...

Hahaha .... then just use the top's pants and brief to clean up the mess :blink:

Guest artemov
winner takes all the men here, loser left with jo in hdb carpark :P

I will give up all the men here, to have that cutie who jo in the hdb carpark :D

i am competing with WA for the ultimate "poster boy"

winner takes all the men here, loser left with jo in hdb carpark :P

Congrats OB :thumb: .... you are the 'poster boy' and I am surrendered oredi :oops:

I will normally get the tissues and passed it to him. Of course there were cases when i did help to clean up those cum on him. I also felt kinky and sexy to clean wipe his ass if i like him. :D

I will normally get the tissues and passed it to him. Of course there were cases when i did help to clean up those cum on him. I also felt kinky and sexy to clean wipe his ass if i like him. :D

Agreed TB .... by doing so, it's something an appreciation gesture to the sex partner and he would be also happy :lol:

after cum i like to use tissues to clean for him too, then kiss & hug him for awhile before going shower together, most say i very romantic but i think is normal if both are click right?

after cum i like to use tissues to clean for him too, then kiss & hug him for awhile before going shower together, most say i very romantic but i think is normal if both are click right?

hahaha, i wish my top could do tt... though he always asked me to shower together after he cum, hehehe...

Formerly known as desparado

Guest Guest

"Why is it that some tops say "我要玩你" or "你给男人玩过吗?" like he is using me like a toy?"

It is just a hint that he wants to play with you as a toy. Everyone here beinanrenwanguo, whether top or btm, as long as both are satisfied. Just dun be desperate, we gay are human too.

"if I say the same thing to him he not so happy?" Be a man! You said the right thing.

Guest Btm Uncle
Language... language.

Order them to assume the position. They will understand.

Haha TopChinese, only a top like you really understood leh.

At first last week my friend intro me to his friend T then halfway he cabot. I like this T very much. When he said he want to play I so happy so I say I want to play also. Then he seemed not happy and left.

Then Saturday my friend asked me why I not like T? I said I like but T not like me. Then I tell him what T said and I said. Haha he said I very salah lah. T was checking whether I am top or btm lah like what guest and TopChinese say 要玩 means want to fxxk me not play play. How I know his chinese so cheem and he like not aggressive type when he says.

Like guest says when I reply back, T thought I want to be aggressive top. Sorry lah guest I am btm and some things we btms must know what to do to get our man. My friend said I should smile and bend over and let him examine his toy's backside. Like TopChinese said when ordered, I must understand and assume the position.

I thought my friend already told him I am btm mah. My friend said this type of thing he don't know I want people to know or not, maybe I don't like T because he is big sized uncle like market pork seller so he let us decide.

Anyway my friend arrange we meet again Honglim hawker center. Waaahh this time T like so sex hungry ghost. I booked Hotel81 across the road. I not shower he already tell me he 要玩 me. This time I follow what my friend tell me "我...我...我...我...." then pretend very sad and I play reluctant 男人 and want to be a man then he forced me and make me submit. I have to protest why he 要玩我...

Waah he so turned on he fxxked me like crazy. I have to keep stopping him to check his condom still on because he is like mad man. Waah I so shiok I want to die.

Hehe sorry lah cannot help it. We are like fish and water hehe. We stayed until next Sunday noon and pay full room price. Very worth it. 2am we even went down Honglim to chat with my friend and his bf and thank him.

We at the round theatre stage suddenly he said "我要玩你" Huh I asked him sure or not? This is public place. He repeat 你给我玩过, 我要玩你. This time I really worried "我...我...我...我...." He pulled my hand to the back of the toilet, take off my clothes, tell my friend to watch for police then he fxxked me. At first I very paiseh but later so shiok, I also never mind already.

Lucky that time only 2 old men watching us, not so shy.

Later we go back to sleep at hotel. Next morning he fxxked me again hehe. Damn bloody shiok.

• Guest locked this topic