Male HQ

Matte Type Hair Wax

Alain T

Hey guys...

Was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on "matte-type" hair wax?

I've been (trying..and) using Gatsby hair wax, the grey colour cover...it's totally non-shine (which I like the most) and matte... but was thinking if any has any other suggestions besides Gatsby.

I've been trying brands like Schwarzkopf, Air Crew (from WhatHeWants) etc...but not really up to my "type" as eventhough it mentioned "Low Shine" but still, a bit oily. I'm having an oily hair type, so matte-type would be more preferred.....

Cheers,

Alain T

I'm using Schwarzkopf Osis+ series MESS UP Matt gum for years... Happy with it, Matt look styling and easy to wash off, unlike Gatsby.

If u want really really dry, can try Sebastian clay... Thts super dry, but not easy to wash off either..

If u have super oily hair, try sebum control shampoo. I find Davines Oil Control shampoo is good, keep ur hair clean and oil free feel. Get the 1000ml bottle, more wuu hua.

• 1 year later...

I'm using Schwarzkopf Osis+ series MESS UP Matt gum for years... Happy with it, Matt look styling and easy to wash off, unlike Gatsby.

If u want really really dry, can try Sebastian clay... Thts super dry, but not easy to wash off either..

If u have super oily hair, try sebum control shampoo. I find Davines Oil Control shampoo is good, keep ur hair clean and oil free feel. Get the 1000ml bottle, more wuu hua.

I have been wanting to try Schwarzkopf Osis+. Is it expensive?

Does anyone knows where to get Hard Muk Styling Mud?

My friend gave me one quite awhile ago and i lost his contacts.

This hair clay is extremely matt and has got holding power even when you are under the hot sun.

http://www.mukme.com/mukshop/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=prodshow&ref=MK001010

Edited by Nielkboy

• Guest locked this topic