Male HQ

No Cum Even After Four Minutes Of Topping

I've been having this problem lately, where even after four or five minutes of f@#king a btm, I still cannot cum inside his ass, even though I can still maintain my erection. Of course, I always use condoms. Does anybody have a similar experience? Does anyone have any advice?

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

Actually, it's more than 5 minutes. More like 15 - 20 minutes, and still no cum.

i guess all most bottom will wan to enjoy a longer fxxk, i mean in term of time.

I agree they like longer fxxk. But how do I overcome my problem? You see after 15 or 20 minutes of sex, but still no cum, it's very frustrating for me and disappointing for the bottom. :( I usually end up shooting my load on his chest, or having a BJ where I shoot into his mouth, that is if he lets me.

Anyone care to advise on what I should do to be able to cum after a long time of thrusting into my partner? Could it be my technique or the condom? Help! Thanks! :unsure:

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

I used to have the same problem. But i think it only happens when i din sleep well the nite b4 or i am not focussed enough when pumping away. So try to have a long enough foreplay before the actual pumping to destress the top. The bottom may also be a little more proactive by clencing his rectum muscles tighter to induce higher friction on the cock head. Tat trick always works for me :D

Serve my fellow bottom men well !

i risk getting this post deleted - But if it still doesn't work, try goin on a course of cordyceps for a week and you should see this 'not cumming' problem solved. but please consult ur chinese doctor to see if ur health constitution is suitable for cordyceps therapy cos not everyone can take cordyceps.

To be frank metalmickey, your worry is not a promblem at all actually, if a TOP cum within 5 mins then i think maybe there is a real problem.

So far i never hear that a btm who will want his TOP to cum that fast, your case is the first or he just want to quickly finish out the sex, else most people will like to enjoy long passionate sex, if i will cum within 30mins ( the fastest ) i think then i will afraid i have something wrong & start to frustrating & maybe see a doctor :D

Here you are wanting to cum in 4 to 5 mins? Really baffling.

I guess I'm not quite experienced as a top! LOL! :D So, I guess I'm just too impatient? Perhaps, I should just relax and learn to take my time then?

-- William E. Borah

The only time when you have to cum in 4 or 5 mins is when you are in:-

1. Public toilet sex.

2. a Car, parked in a multi-story carpark sex.

3. a hurry as your bf/wife maybe coming home in the next 10 mins.

4. a (drive-through) sex -> Quickie

5. a hurry to get off, because you can't stand the smell or looks of the person, but yet you have to cum. :D:lol:

I should just relax and learn to take my time then?

metalmickey, forget about do you cum or not, try to focus & enjoy the sex with your partner & the whole process, some times i don't even cum at all but i don't mind, so take it easy man.

If you keep wanting to cum fast you will get stress up & you won't be able to enjoy much, i think the most you should worry is will you be able to get hard on, if you can, the rest won't be that important anymore, cheers :thumb:

metalmickey, i dun know if one can get 'allergic' to cordyceps. but what i meant was that cordyceps cannot be taken by all health constitution- esp if u belong to th etype who gets heaty and dryness easily and need to drink liang teh all the time, then cordyceps are not for you. Cordyceps are been used traditionally to treat impotent men who got problems getting or sustaining a hard on and also difficulty in cumming. So please do check w ur chinese doctor before self-medicating :)

If you have been doing the same things, same person and same sex position, you would get bored easily and couldn't come easily. Why not try different position to get something difference and feeling.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Advice here!
I've been having this problem lately, where even after four or five minutes of f@#king a btm, I still cannot cum inside his ass, even though I can still maintain my erection. Of course, I always use condoms. Does anybody have a similar experience? Does anyone have any advice?

You wanna to know why? I know the answer.. It's because you wank too much!!

You are so use to using your palm to control the pressure on your cock. Now the contraction of your bf arse hasn't got enough 'pleasure' to stimulate you and make you cum.

Guest Guest

as a bottom... i prefer the top to cum about 20-30 miinutes after continuous fxxking,,,, after that,,, it just get tired,,,, even for bottom, need a rest

cheers

from a bottom

I think comdom decrease the sensitivity, thats why is takes longer time to cum. These is what i do; (Condom is a must for safe sex!!)

1. Apply lube on your penis b4 putting on the condom. Then apply lube after that.

2. Start off with slow thrust, followed by quick thrust. When you are tired, slow down again.. when u have enough of slow thrus, speed up again

This variations not only makes u enjoy.. the btm enjoys too..

Don't worry, Be happy

Nipples are great... mine are my "on" switches. I go totally nuts when my bottoms play with mine. Esp when I have them missionary on their back and they are teasing my nipples while I'm inside them. And they wonder why I go wild.

Topping is not just about pumping your dick inside his ass. It is a form of connection. Expression. A man giving pleasure to another man. Showing how much you care for him and want him to feel you deep inside him. Focus on the emotions and the sheer joy. Not the physical. Use your cock to explore his inside, feel every ridge of his body with your dick head, the sensual wall of his love canal.

Take as long as you want. He's yours to be with. That's the beauty of making love.

Use your cock to explore his inside, feel every ridge of his body with your dick head, the sensual wall of his love canal.

Take as long as you want. He's yours to be with. That's the beauty of making love.

U r a great top with superb skill!!! :clap:

try other brand or thinner condom. Maybe the condom you use is too thick

Found this useful website for world's best condoms.

http://www.condomdepot.com/reviews/best-condoms.cfm

Thanks for the update on variety of condom, but I believe except for brand Durex, all other condoms are not available locally :unsure:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Guest
Topping is not just about pumping your dick inside his ass. It is a form of connection. Expression. A man giving pleasure to another man. Showing how much you care for him and want him to feel you deep inside him. Focus on the emotions and the sheer joy. Not the physical. Use your cock to explore his inside, feel every ridge of his body with your dick head, the sensual wall of his love canal.

seen when top chinese becomes so ramantic and caring for his bottoms.... i thot all he wants is just fxxk, cum and bye :rolleyes:

• Guest locked this topic