Male HQ

Nsf - Apply Oversea Leave

b0ynsf19

Hey guys! I'm going bintan on For a day and it's falls on weekdays. So i don't have any leave left can i still apply for oversea leave or apply exit permit? I heard that take off cannot go oversea isn't it?

Need a fast and accurate response people. :(

You're the best thing i ever had.

sorry dude but i don think u can apply because overseas can onli be use in conjuction with leave. off or off in lieu cannot because off, they totally do not keep a record on the system so if u leave the country means u are running away.....

hope this help. maybe nxt year then go?

In the forces...not worth the risk..not sure just put off overseas trip.

However...during my ict...we got gave up our pinkies....got the nite off report tmrw mrn...some idiots went to JB for funtimes.

Luckily for them nothing happened.

The golden rule...just dont get caught...better rule...weigh the consequences..is the risk worth it :D

Life is a journey of choices...some have more consequences than others...enjoy this journey ..live for the present....learn from the past...dont put too much into the future...just a bit can ready ;P

Yes you can't go overseas using off time, unless it's off-in-lieu from a public holiday (eg. Presidential Elections, etc. which fell on a Saturday). Even then, you need to indicate that you are using that OIL specficially.

Hope this helps!

Thanks! This certainly helps!

In the forces...not worth the risk..not sure just put off overseas trip.

However...during my ict...we got gave up our pinkies....got the nite off report tmrw mrn...some idiots went to JB for funtimes.

Luckily for them nothing happened.

The golden rule...just dont get caught...better rule...weigh the consequences..is the risk worth it :D

Life is a journey of choices...some have more consequences than others...enjoy this journey ..live for the present....learn from the past...dont put too much into the future...just a bit can ready ;P

Hehe. How not to get caught ? Meaning don't get into trouble outside ?

Magical leave, that's what my sergeant said. lol

But they're just offs la, without credits. lol

Or you just go on leave w/o having to apply for them in the first place... :D My clerk is too lazy to login to my EDS account to check my leave schedule.

Instagram: vodkabaker

Or you just go on leave w/o having to apply for them in the first place... :D My clerk is too lazy to login to my EDS account to check my leave schedule.
Thumbs up to your clerk. :thumb:

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

• 2 weeks later...