Male HQ

An Introduction Of Myself

orionmiz

Hi,

Someone PM-ed me about my introduction, so I thought maybe I should share it in this forum to be fair to others. :)

Simple Facts

Age: Age changes over time, so I'll give you my birth year: 1985

Sexuality: Confused (don't ask me why, because I still don't know :P)

Status: Single (currently not looking for one, I'm sorry about that :P)

Height: 175cm

Weight: Approx 60kg (tends to fluctuate)

Ethnicity: Chinese

Hobbies: Running, eating, movies, sleeping... :P

Work/Study

- Graduated from NUS from Engineering in 2010

- Currently working as an engineer

- Company? Hint: It's classified. (I shall not reveal further.) :P

More About Me

- I'm a Singaporean, born in Singapore, and I do NS (as a signaller) :yuk:

- As of today (18-Dec-2011), I've already serve 5 ICTs (3 LK and 2 HK).

Ok, that's all I have to say. :)

P.S. Not looking for sex, so don't ask me about that. :P

Hi,

Someone PM-ed me about my introduction, so I thought maybe I should share it in this forum to be fair to others. :)

Simple Facts

Age: Age changes over time, so I'll give you my birth year: 1985

Sexuality: Confused (don't ask me why, because I still don't know :P)

Status: Single (currently not looking for one, I'm sorry about that :P)

Height: 175cm

Weight: Approx 60kg (tends to fluctuate)

Ethnicity: Chinese

Hobbies: Running, eating, movies, sleeping... :P

Work/Study

- Graduated from NUS from Engineering in 2010

- Currently working as an engineer

- Company? Hint: It's classified. (I shall not reveal further.) :P

More About Me

- I'm a Singaporean, born in Singapore, and I do NS (as a signaller) :yuk:

- As of today (18-Dec-2011), I've already serve 5 ICTs (3 LK and 2 HK).

Ok, that's all I have to say. :)

P.S. Not looking for sex, so don't ask me about that. :P

You could probably put that on your own Profile page, instead of having to create a new thread for self introduction. Anyway have fun at BlowingWind!

Instagram: vodkabaker

Hi, Someone PM-ed me about my introduction, so I thought maybe I should share it in this forum to be fair to others. :)Simple Facts Age: Age changes over time, so I'll give you my birth year: 1985 Gender: Male Sexuality: Confused (don't ask me why, because I still don't know :P) Status: Single (currently not looking for one, I'm sorry about that :P) Height: 175cm Weight: Approx 60kg (tends to fluctuate) Ethnicity: Chinese Hobbies: Running, eating, movies, sleeping... :PLocation: Bishan Work/Study - Graduated from NUS from Engineering in 2010 - Currently working as an engineer - Company? Hint: It's classified. (I shall not reveal further.) :PMore About Me - I'm a Singaporean, born in Singapore, and I do NS (as a signaller) :yuk: - As of today (18-Dec-2011), I've already serve 5 ICTs (3 LK and 2 HK). Ok, that's all I have to say. :)P.S. Not looking for sex, so don't ask me about that. :P

This means to be a joke so dun take it seriously... But this feels like resume to me HAHAHA...

I almost want to ask, "what kind of jobs are you looking for?" "What are the experiences you have?"

By the way, I'm of your height but not the weight!! Phumph!!

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

This means to be a joke so dun take it seriously... But this feels like resume to me HAHAHA...

I almost want to ask, "what kind of jobs are you looking for?" "What are the experiences you have?"

By the way, I'm of your height but not the weight!! Phumph!!

Haha, if this is a job interview then I'll be out already, because no experience. :P

I'm close to underweight, so never mind about the weight.

Haha, if this is a job interview then I'll be out already, because no experience. :P

Come to my office for an interview tmr. ^^

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

• 2 months later...
Hi, Someone PM-ed me about my introduction, so I thought maybe I should share it in this forum to be fair to others. :)Simple Facts Age: Age changes over time, so I'll give you my birth year: 1985 Gender: Male Sexuality: Confused (don't ask me why, because I still don't know :P) Status: Single (currently not looking for one, I'm sorry about that :P) Height: 175cm Weight: Approx 60kg (tends to fluctuate) Ethnicity: Chinese Hobbies: Running, eating, movies, sleeping... :PLocation: Bishan Work/Study - Graduated from NUS from Engineering in 2010 - Currently working as an engineer - Company? Hint: It's classified. (I shall not reveal further.) :PMore About Me - I'm a Singaporean, born in Singapore, and I do NS (as a signaller) :yuk: - As of today (18-Dec-2011), I've already serve 5 ICTs (3 LK and 2 HK). Ok, that's all I have to say. :)P.S. Not looking for sex, so don't ask me about that. :P

yo yo! hello there orionmiz *waves* can we be friends *shy* :P haha