Male HQ

How Often You Change Your Mobile Phone?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Got mine for one year liao, itch to change it but same time have the feeling I should not change it too often...

Don't worry lah, most rich women are like that. Just be glad you have the $$$ to do what you like.

Got mine for one year liao, itch to change it but same time have the feeling I should not change it too often...

After 21 months once the compulsory contract has expired :lol:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Normally i change almost once a year w/o line, but currently the mobil phone use more than 2 years, don't think i will change it as it bought by my boyfriend, i will use till it can't be repair, it meant alot for me, it represent my bf :P

I changed mine once every 2-3 years or even more... :P I very old fashioned one and very the 念旧. Also dun like new stuff... :P

My personal experience, unless you buy a Handphone without contract then you can change anytime either every year or every 2- or 3-year, but if you sign a contract for 21 months then you should take the opportunity to buy new handphone at special price and use the old handphone as trade-in value with the service provider.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest hstnasia

Mine phone usually last me less than a year. I try to change my phone every 10-11 months before warranty expired (at least when I sell the price won't be too horrible).

By the way, just a comment, isn't this thread more suitable at Digital IT restroom portion? :rolleyes:

not really, IT restroom are more technical incline topics, whereas this is more of social discussion.

if we are discussion which mobile phone is better, then yes we should move to IT restroom.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• Guest locked this topic