Male HQ

How Does Btm Like To Suck & Get Fuck In Sauna

livelife2fullest

Hi. Been sucked (include having my cum swallowed) & fxxked lots in sauna. While some wld tell u how they like to suck ur cock or like to be fxxked, most r quiet & leave soon after. Just wondered how a btm wish d top to do so tt he enjoys d sucking or while being fxxk, just so we both enjoy d time together :)

That was in the past when I visited sauna more often.. now stopped as no time to head there... Or rather, pretty scared to go there now haha.

Anyways I've experienced both kind of tops who both sucked and played until you reached your climax. There's another kind of top where btm have to suck all the way for them until they fxxk your ass...

well to me I'd prefer that tops will "play" with the btm first... btm also like to feel high, then the fxxking will be easier, to me personally...

Will you be my valentine's? :D

For sucking, many wld suck ur cock like it's their meal, some can suck for like 1 hour. I'm not sure what I do to some who don't suck long is right/wrong, eg rub their nipples, stroke their heads, caress their bodies, mouth fxxk them, say things like "so nice, so good, like it so much, suck me deep, suck my cock, etc", or lay down & just enjoy? ... also some hv so much saliva, or they bite or they just wldn't let go of ur cock ... how to tell them stop the without spoiling d mood ?

For fxxking, while many say they like my fxxking, or they moan in pleasure, some shouting "fxxk me, rape me", or say "it's so nice, etc", some asked me to stop cos I can fxxk very long or when I change many positions, some keep asking "r u gonna cum", some just lay there in silence or let u flip them ard ... at such times, u feel frustrated when u don't know why they're not enjoying it :( ... so what's happening then?

Yes, I've experienced a few times when I get sucked for an hour or more; either I cum already & wanna a feel-good after a fxxk or I just can't get d guy to let go of my cock (they didn't seems to get tired after sucking for so long :) ... after a long while, u just lay there & let them go on & on on ur tool :)

For me, when I bottomed for a bigger guy, he usually liked to rim my ass, so I realized tops like to rim asses more than suck cocks...

But when I topped a smaller guy, he usually liked to suck and swallow cum, so bottoms like to suck cocks more than rim asses....

Therefore, having fun with a versatile guy should be the best when both can play with all the parts of the bodies of each other....

Btw, its not so difficult to realize the bottom you are playing with are really enjoying the session or not....

1/ I had one Caucasian friend who usually like to have sex with smaller Asian guys, he told me some bottoms really could not get his dick or just pretended they were liking that by laying down there and let him do anything to them without giving any moaning :(

2/ Or, sometimes they had sex before you played with them, and at that time they might be tired....

3/ Besides, too often, 2 guys met outside and then said ok to go to the room for the session, and when they locked the door, the bottom guy might realize some characteristics of the top that he did not like ( bad breath or smell, the size of the cock, some guys look very beautiful in the maze but look very "....." when the light is on, pimples around cocks, scars, etc...), but he felt shy to go out after locking the room for a few mins and feared that people outside would laugh at him. Hence, he must try to serve you....

4/ Or, sometimes, when no one chose and picked up them, or the guys they liked did not like them, sometimes they must try the last choice they have.... They said that at least, I could cum because I paid money to cum here to cum....:)

And, there are a lot of reasons to say why a bottom did not enjoy the session... And rmb, try to identify they are submissive on your cock or they also want to get something in return... If u have attitude, that should be a big turn off... Bottoms are usually more sensitive physically and mentally than tops...:)

GOOD LUCK and HAPPY NEW YAEAR!

Guest lexluther

so far i've tried sucking and getting fxxked a few times. I enjoy sucking more, guess its more of a personal thing, besides I suck and get fxxked in my lingerie cos i am a discreet cross dresser. sucking for 1 hour,, not sure but have done 30 mins on someone. hmmm not heard of rimming, can someone enlighten me either thru here or by demo-ing to me?

While being rimmed is enjoyable in a way, I've stopped guys rimming me & nvr wld rim another cos I find it very unhygienic :(

I've been able to tahan long sucking cos d point between wanting to cum yet not wanna cum quickly is so pleasurable ... tt feeling is incredible pleasure, seeing d guy gg at ur cock dying to suck ur hotly brewed man juice inside u, is just immensely & insanely pure pleasure tt I wanna stay with tt feeling for d longest time ... wanting it to last 4ever !!! ... it's even more pleasure if there're 2 hot mouths licking, sucking & deep throat-ing u with others sucking at ur nipples at d same time ... d feeling is immensely incredible :)

In the context of a sauna, a lot of things I would avoid doing too much. It's the uncertainty of who you are fxxking with and then, why would you want to know so much about that person when the whole process is not going to take more than 30 mins.

And you never know how clean a btm is at the behind when you rim. Don't ask me how shit taste because I don't rim.

it's even more pleasure if there're 2 hot mouths licking, sucking & deep throat-ing u with others sucking at ur nipples at d same time

With a body like yours, just do it in a more openly area (if you don't mind the types of guys that will feast on you), and it won't be difficult to achieve such a scenario, multiple times.

• 4 weeks later...
While being rimmed is enjoyable in a way, I've stopped guys rimming me & nvr wld rim another cos I find it very unhygienic :( I've been able to tahan long sucking cos d point between wanting to cum yet not wanna cum quickly is so pleasurable ... tt feeling is incredible pleasure, seeing d guy gg at ur cock dying to suck ur hotly brewed man juice inside u, is just immensely & insanely pure pleasure tt I wanna stay with tt feeling for d longest time ... wanting it to last 4ever !!! ... it's even more pleasure if there're 2 hot mouths licking, sucking & deep throat-ing u with others sucking at ur nipples at d same time ... d feeling is immensely incredible :)

haha this is what i like to get too sometime.

Never get suck for so long... aww... 1hr super toturing !

haha ... tt was my longest ... somehow d feeling is damn good with d guy just gg at your cock like it's d most delicious thing he've sucked, looking at u once in a while to c if u're enjoying u, smiling away & continue to suck ur precious tool ... d holding from cumming is to intensely pleasurable, as he go on & go enjoying your manhood ... d sight of him enjoying himself with a part of u is immerse bliss :)

there used to be this cute btm who i would always fxxk when i meet him at the sauna. he would always start by giving me a gd session of muscle n cock worship before begging me to fxxk him. and then he will make hell lot of noise as i eventually fxxked him

funny thing is that he would even make more noise when i pull my cock out of his ass and make sighs of relief when i plug it back. so much so that the nosey guys out there opened the sliding door a few times when it wasnt locked properly to c what was causing the din n of course found me ramming him hard and fast. i really didnt mind an audience watching me pound him but he was shy and we closed the door. guess most btms are shy when it comes to such? hahah

Just had another great fxxk at TMC yesterday, by a hunk that has done it several times already with me. A muscular guy but gentle as a lamb. Sucks well and long too and not inhibited with what goes on between two willing gays. Tks pal.

As for sucks, have had great sucks many times though I rate myself a mediocre sucker. Recently in Shanghai, this young stud is concentrating on the sensitive part just below the dick head and and licking it for a long time. Really nice feeling. And the matured ones in the spa is often the better suckers as they will give the tender blow jobs. Also some will want the cum shot into their mouth.

Tks to that big guy who got me to explode like a volcano at TMC a few days ago. He, being bigger size, kept me pressed down until my dick had lost its vigor. It was intense and the built up lead to a sudden eruption that I could not but let out loud groans.