Male HQ

Panda Pxxn

Was amused by this little news in ST today.

'In a desperate bid to get their rather reluctant panda Chuang Chuang to mate with its female partenr, zoo official in Chaing Mai have resorted to showing it a video tape of its fellow pandas in the act itself.'

Never under-estimate the power of p--n.

But then who knows, Chuang Chuang might be gay! :P

haha... this is something new :P

well, i guess they have no choice... pandas are only in heat less than 1 week in a year. They will try all means to get them to mate...

Hahaha :lol: that must be the horny Panda :oops: :unsure:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Was amused by this little news in ST today.

'In a desperate bid to get their rather reluctant panda Chuang Chuang to mate with its female partenr, zoo official in Chaing Mai have resorted to showing it a video tape of its fellow pandas in the act itself.'

Never under-estimate the power of p--n.

But then who knows, Chuang Chuang might be gay! :P

Well 1stly I tink it is not the 1st time that they tried this...always read in the wanbao that they are always showing p--n to this animal or that animal just b'cos they are not producing....think this is the 2nd time that they showed p--n to the same panda.. :D ....if i remembered correctly

Chuang Chuang might be gay!

OEY!! Hello!! Erection Day already said so much earlier lah. Don't be so pernicious can or not. :lol: Wait people get splenetic then you know. :lol::lol:

Don't blame me, I am just trying to maintain this place as reputable as a reputable blog. :lol::lol:

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

Pardon me, it is my gaffe, I should retract my lexis

:P

wow pian, like that damn jia lak leh, everytime need Thesaurus to change words...

if i like heartlander posting super long story, i can spend years doing that

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

It always amazes me how China treat its animals. Giant Pandas are like royalty. Whole nation rejoices when there's a healthy litter of cub harvest and whole nation mourns for the death of any panda.

But no such treatment for China's Brown Bears. The brown bears are kept is small pathetic cages which allow no movement at all. Then chinese physicians will pierce through their body to extract the bile (for chinese medicine) many times a day. Most of the bears die from infection of their wounds... sad world

Koh Samui, I need u...

In any case, I never see any pandas with great bods before. They are all quite chubby so naturally pandans are chubs and chasers?

or maybe chuang chuang is not, thats why.

"Do what you wanna do in life despite what others say, it's your life anyway."

Hahahaha, topic should change to gay panda :P

Anyway, the panda is treated with great care and attention by the Chinese government cause Original Panda only comes from China and they love that kind of bamboo leaves from that area.

the thing is, that kind of plant provides very very little of nutrients for the Panda, hence, they have to spend alot of time in their live to eat and eat. That is also why they are slow in reproducing and uninterested in sex and hence the number of Panda had grow to a almost extinct level.

I guess it is because of the dangerous level, the Chinese are placing emphasis on this animal, as they can be consider uqinuely China....

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

• 3 weeks later...

Good news for fans of Chuan Chuan, the not-so-horny panda in Chiang Mai. It seems that he is not so gay after all. After watching panda p--n, I think the observers at the zoo say that mating took place and they are 60 percent sure that the female panda will conceive soon. Testing is being and full confirmation will only be known in August.

So, dont underestimate the power of p--n!

• Guest locked this topic