Male HQ

Late Night Massage & Waxing Services By Luis @ Fernvale Road

F19

Hey brothers,

A big thank you for all your support, sms, emails...

Take a moment to relax; you deserve it. Treat yourself to a Swedish Massage - A traditional technique to relax the body, increase circulation, and aid the body in detoxification.

Clean environment with shower facilities.

I am now located at Punggol Field (Next to Punggol Plaza).

My charges are:

Swedish Massage: $58 for 60 min, $78 for 90 min (full body inclusive of butt and scalp massage)
Sensual Massage: $68 for 70 min, $88 for 100 min 
$18 for Body Scrub - Red Wine Scrub with Premier Sea Salt

July Promotion:

Wax your underarms @ $10 only when you booked a 90min massage. 

Late Night Massage till 2am
$15 surcharge for appointment for 12am.
Incall only.

Waxing Services available too!

Refer to my site for price list.

Thank you and look forward to serve you very soon.

Cheers!!!

Luis
Mobile: 9858 0204

http://heng50.wix.co...sage-060812

• 3 weeks later...

Long overdue review I promised Luis

Demeanor: very friendly over apps. Tends to ask about height and weight. Don't be too offended guess it's way to filter clients he can manage. Understands the needs of people like me who prefer total discretion. Super plus point on this.

Location: easily located. 5 min walk from the lrt station. Grab a seat at the nearby kopitiam to wait if he has a prior engagement. To allow him time to clean up and get ready I suppose.

Ambience: No massage bed mattress on the floor. That bothered me a little cos I don't like lying with my head titled when getting a back massage. Always ends up with a neck ache. Place is very clean but vet simply decorated as this is a temporary residence waiting for his place renovation to be completed. Will definitely look forward to that. Candles everywhere in the room and toilet. Nice touch. Almost total darkness during the massage. Ok for me but am surprised he can still find his way ard my body. Guess that's experience! :)

Massage: I went for the sensual massage. A first for me actually. Was pleasantly surprised so to say. Strokes were firm and sure, leaving me totally hot and bothered and relaxed at the same time. Does not do much to aching bones or muscles as this is not a sports massage. So get your expectations right I guess.

Pricing: a little pricy considering home based and all. Personally I think a reduction of 10 dollars would hit the sweet spot. But then again he it's not clock conscious and tends to finish the massage without being very bothered of overrunning the 90 min mark. So, yea, go visit him and judge for yourself.

Overall experience: good and would recommend for anyone seeking a relaxing time and forget about all the nonsense there is to work and life. Would definitely return again and would really be more interested in his renovated place.

So Luis: when will ur new place be ready? :)

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • F19 changed the title to Late Night Massage & Waxing Services By Luis @ Fernvale Road