Male HQ

Late Night Massage & Waxing Services By Luis @ Fernvale Road

F19

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Reviving this thread because I've just completed a grooming session with Luis and it was such a pleasant experience, I had to share it. 

Luis has moved back to Jalan Kayu (from Punggol) and is operating in a private estate which is pretty easy to find, yet discreet enough. I really loved the overall look of the place as well as the atmosphere. He had an open concept shower facing the forest, which made showering a unique experience. The grooming session was professional as well, peppered occasionally with comfortable conversation. Luis is very friendly and puts your mind at ease, should you have any queries or worries about his services i.e. in my case, it was the pain levels of waxing several locations of my body. Overall, I enjoyed my grooming session with Luis and would recommend him to anyone, even students and NSFs as his rates are pretty affordable.  

Hey brothers,

Greetings!

Sorry, was not able to take most of your appointment for the last 2 months plus. Was busy shifting.

I’m now back home @ Jalan Kayu – at last!

Please note that I’m using the 4th floor for the massage, make sure you’ve got the stamina to walk up.
It’s an open shower.

Look forward to serve you soon.

Thank you and Cheers!

Luis

Mobile: 9858 0204

http://heng50.wix.com/massage-060812

Edited by F19

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Take a moment to relax; you deserve it. Treat yourself to a Swedish Massage - A traditional technique to relax the body, increase circulation, and aid the body in detoxification.

Clean environment with shower facilities.

I am back @ Jalan Kayu.

My charges are:
Swedish Massage: $58/60 min, $78/90 min (full body inclusive of butt and scalp massage)
Sensual Massage: $68/60 min, $88/90 min, $118/120 min
Body Scrub $28 (Premier Sea Salt)

Late Night Massage till 2am
$18 surcharge for appointment for 12am.
Incall only.

Waxing Services available too!
Refer to my site for price list.

Thank you and look forward to serve you very soon.

Cheers!!!

Luis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tried Luis' massage today. Booked an appointment with him @ noon.

His place is situated at Jalan Kayu, just opposite the carpark. Nearest LRT station would be Thanggam but you would need to make quite a walk from that station, probably around 5-10 minutes. Not that too difficult if you're familiar with Jalan Kayu area. 

Ambience

Upon entering the house, you would need to climb 4 floors to Luis' massage area, which is perfectly fine for me. Place was very neat, with the massage mattress on the floor, along with some relaxing music and scent. There was even an open concept shower facing the forest (pretty relaxing and resort-like).

Massage

Luis' massage strength was surprisingly firm and alright for me, considering the fact that he is skinny. LOL! Took the 2hours sensual massage package of $118 (more info on his website). He was very accommodative and friendly and professional. Never fail to keep asking whether you are alright or not. Started with the legs, to the butt area, thigh, back, chest area, groin and feet. What I like best was his massage on my shoulders and when he pressed against my back, from the bottom of the spine all the way up - that really ease the tension on those areas. 

I would rate his massage skill to be 7/10. 

Do take note that upon making appointment with him, he would require you to state your name, race and most importantly, your weight. This is NOT DISCRIMINATORY as Luis can only manage to massage for a weight up to 85kg (since more weight=more massage strength).

So Luis, thank you for the services. I'm really relaxed and you have just gained yourself a satisfied customer. 

Regards,

Le0_

Hi Le0_ - my satisfied customer,

Greetings!

A BIG thank you for your good ‘write up’.  Very detail indeed! LOL!

Glad you enjoyed my services.

Look forward to serve you soon again.

Best regards and Cheers!

Luis

Edited by F19

• 2 weeks later...

This is a long overdue review on Luis. 

Went over to get a wax and body scrub from Luis in June. Texted him very last min and he replied to say he is available. 

As described, by others Luis home is a very nicely decorated place. I loved the open concept shower( perfect for the nudist me ). 

Waxing:

Waxing was done on my bikini area bum and armpits. 

Results was good and lasted very well. Most importantly, No in grown hairs:)

Body Scrub:

Body scrub is different from other places. Usually you'd get scrub lying down. 

In the case of Luis, the scrub was done in shower. He literally showers and scrubs you.

He is generous with the amount of salts used.

Unfortunately did not try his massages but will return soon.

I recommend this place for a good wax and its nice environment.

• 2 weeks later...

Take a moment to relax. Treat yourself to a Swedish Massage - A traditional technique to relax the body, increase circulation, and aid the body in detoxification.

Clean environment with shower facilities.

I am back @ Jalan Kayu.

My charges are:
Swedish Massage: $58/60 min, $78/90 min (full body inclusive of butt and scalp massage)
Sensual Massage: $68/60 min, $88/90 min, $118/120 min
Body Scrub $28 (Premier Sea Salt)

Late Night Massage till 2am
$20 surcharge for appointment for 12am.
Incall only.

Waxing Services available too!
Refer to my site for price list.

Thank you and look forward to serve you very soon.

Cheers!!!

Luis

Dropped by to get my waxing done by Luis. This time added a 90min Sensual massage as well.

Waxing:

As usual, waxing service was good. Removed every tiny bit of hair of my pubic area and buttocks. Feels

good to be smooth again:) 

Wondering if Luis can do a heart shape for me next time haha.

Sensual Massage:

Indeed very sensual especially around the buttocks and groin area. Though is not very hard, Luis managed to touch on all my aching 

points.

Definitely recommended !

• F19 changed the title to Late Night Massage & Waxing Services By Luis @ Fernvale Road